Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-16-2007, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Ahhh thanks for those pics. I love the swimming pics. He looks hot. He needs to be with me. I don't think my husband would mind. hehe
Old 08-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
LOL! How sad!!!
I know!!! And it's not from lack of trying...

Dawnygirl, I said something similar in the Speedy thread over in Male Celebrities...along the lines of seeing him in pictures and forgetting you're married. Ok, not the same thing.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."

Last edited by natyFAB; 08-16-2007 at 10:19 AM
Old 08-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

[QUOTE=natyFAB;17458951][QUOTE=bbcountry;17454157]LOL! How sad!!!
Quote:
I know!!! And it's not from lack of trying...

Dawnygirl, I said something similar in the Speedy thread over in Male Celebrities...along the lines of seeing him in pictures and forgetting you're married. Ok, not the same thing.

HA i do the same thing. I sit back and go ***** i'm married aren't i. .. It's always fun to look though and dream.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind Ashley Olsen, so I wouldn't mind if he was dating her (not that my opinion matters anyway) but I doubt they're together. Scott seems like a really friendly guy, so that picture could just be him being that way with a friend. And I love his hair that way, all long and kind of wavy.

Hot caps. Scott is most definitely fun to look at. He's much more than that, but he is pretty, too. LOL.

Old 08-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Total Fan

He's a great guy, he's friendly, and he's definately hot!!! The girl who's with him is the luckiest in the world. And after he being in love with Keri, I have no doubt the girl he dates will be almost as nice as her.

Old 08-19-2007, 11:09 AM
Loyal Fan

He looks HOT here

Old 08-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
He looks HOT here

Yes indeed dawnygirl!!!
Love your new avie, btw.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-20-2007, 04:49 AM
Total Fan

I that picture of Scott. That hand is so large....it makes your mind go to many naughty places, wondering what all he could do with it.

dawnygirl, your new avie is absolutely gorgeous!

Tumblr
Old 08-20-2007, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
Yes indeed dawnygirl!!!
Love your new avie, btw.

Thank you. She is so pretty there. I like yours too.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw (View Post)
I that picture of Scott. That hand is so large....it makes your mind go to many naughty places, wondering what all he could do with it.

He makes me have naghty thoughts.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw (View Post)

So true Erin, so true!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Now that i've changed browsers, I can talk "Speedy".

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted to RSS (View Post)
Now that i've changed browsers, I can talk "Speedy".
what was wrong with your browser
Old 08-21-2007, 06:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
what was wrong with your browser
Genki, Hi! Maybe the site is a little at fault, too. My hubbie won't even go close to my laptop. I've read all posts, but could not answer. Besides, there's a jealousy/hate relationship going, too, I suspect. Ever since they met, the feeing for Ben is mixed. Not for me. Can women be innocently attracted to several guys at the same time? I guess, I am. Guys, continue the good work!

Noel would never choose to be with somebody else, when he could be with you, Ben to Felicity.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:19 AM
Total Fan

That pic is