Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2007, 03:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi To everyone i already tried to write but i had no reply i have the 2 cds of felicity soundtrack but you know there are no all the songs of the show and above all not the best one in my opinion can anyone help me to find all the songs of the 4 seasons?thank you so much Clelia
Old 09-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clelia78 (View Post)
Hi To everyone i already tried to write but i had no reply i have the 2 cds of felicity soundtrack but you know there are no all the songs of the show and above all not the best one in my opinion can anyone help me to find all the songs of the 4 seasons?thank you so much Clelia

Are you looking for the DVD music. The soundtrack CD's are from the original airing whitch can be found at felicitytunes.com. The DVD music is all different except for a few songs. I have a lot of the songs but i still want a lot more. There hard to find. You can get some of them from felicity yahoogroup. They also have a message board on felicitytunes with some DVD music. I'm still looking for some songs that i'm not able to find. Good luck

I wish they had a site for just felicity DVD music, that would be great.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you very much for reply me can you give the links in which i can find these songs?thanx Clelia
Old 09-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Thank you very much for reply me can you give the links in which i can find these songs?thanx Clelia
I hate to be rude but can you not post in color. Its really hard on my eyes.
Old 09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

FelicityTunes.com
This is the link for the message board, go under what was that song and it will take you to the message board. You can find some answers to songs there. Also

afelicitypagefanclub : A Felicity Page Fan Club - Devoted to addicts of Felicity.

These are links to boards where people have been able to answers some song questions. They don't really list the songs you have to skim through to see. People usually ask questions and if they know the song then they will post it.

Felicity DVD music help

I have found some songs from these sites. I hope this helps you.
Old 09-13-2007, 12:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for those links, Dawn. I love majority of the DVD replacement songs over the originals. They did a great job picking out the songs for the releases IMO.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee (View Post)
Thanks for those links, Dawn. I love majority of the DVD replacement songs over the originals. They did a great job picking out the songs for the releases IMO.

I too like the DVD music better. I hate that it is so hard to find. I'm still looking for the song from the episode "And to all a good night" it pisses me off that i can't find it.
Old 09-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know the name of the song is the episode Raising in Arizona the part when felicity is sitting on Noel's bed and she is telling him about Ben getting Lauren pregnant and Ben walks in. Thanks