Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2007, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Ryan Adams "la cienega just smiled" reminds so much of felicity. I just love all the music from felicity.
Old 07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
Ryan Adams "la cienega just smiled" reminds so much of felicity. I just love all the music from felicity.
I love that song.

Also I can't listen to displaced or fade into you without thinking of felicity.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I love displaced. I listen to it all the time. I think of felicity all the time when i hear it. There is such great music on there. Another one i love is in season one thanksgiving the song they sing at the end when there all sitting down to eat "calling the moon" by Dar Williams.
Old 08-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Dawnygirl!!

Here I am. Ok, I'm posting here so we can discuss the music, if you don't mind. And if you say YES, be prepared. Thanks girl!

Quote:
I know!!! I loved the music!!! Since I didn't watch the show on TV when it was on, I know the DVD music. Oh, I like "La Ceniega just smiled"!!!! You are gonna have to be my music guide b/c I love the songs, but the majority of them I don't know who the artist are. For example, do you know who sings the song during S1 "Happy Birthday? It when they are giving Julie the cake. Maybe I'll move this to the music thread.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm not sure about the Happy Birthday one but i can help with whatever else you need if i am able. I forgot another one of my favorites are, "calling the moon" by Dar Williams, it was played in thanksgiving episode in season 1 while there all sitting down to eat. Such a pretty song.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks
Yeah, that was a pretty song. What about the song on the rooftop when FAB are watching Goldrush..."...what lovers do..." (or something like that) Love that song!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

That one is called "like lovers do" by Heather Nova. It's a good one.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice...thanks. Where do you go to get these songs?
Old 08-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
Nice...thanks. Where do you go to get these songs?
i have a program just tell me which ones you want and i can upload it.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
i have a program just tell me which ones you want and i can upload it.
Oh thanks so much genki. I really appreciate it. Let me think of the ones I want, and I will let you know. I apologize ahead of time for not knowing the artists. On most, I will probably know where the songs appears in the scene.
Old 08-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Total Fan

Anyone knows the song played in ep. "And To All A Good Night", at the christmas party scene, when Fel dances with Ben and poor Noel is looking at them, right before James enters??

Old 08-09-2007, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by natyFAB (View Post)
Oh thanks so much genki. I really appreciate it. Let me think of the ones I want, and I will let you know. I apologize ahead of time for not knowing the artists. On most, I will probably know where the songs appears in the scene.
I already downloaded "like lovers do"
Old 08-09-2007, 08:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
I already downloaded "like lovers do"
Awwww...you're the best. I won't keep you waiting too long.
Old 08-10-2007, 07:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Anyone knows the song played in ep. "And To All A Good Night", at the christmas party scene, when Fel dances with Ben and poor Noel is looking at them, right before James enters??
I mean the song from the dvd!!
I hope someone can help me here, 'cause I love that song.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I mean the song from the dvd!!
I hope someone can help me here, 'cause I love that song.
I can't help you, I'm afraid, as I don't have the DVD for season three. Can you recognise any of the lyrics? Quite often if you can type a small portion of the lyrics and search for that phrase in google, you will be able to find out what it is. It's best to use a short phrase that is not likely to be commonplace though.