Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks guys!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-26-2007, 09:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know the song played in "The List" during the rooftop scene with Felicity and Ben? I am referring to the DVD version.

Keri and Scott did the commentary for that episode in the DVD and Keri mentioned how much she loved the song. It sounds great but don't know who sings it.

Thanks!
Old 08-27-2007, 02:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateeli (View Post)
Does anyone know the song played in "The List" during the rooftop scene with Felicity and Ben? I am referring to the DVD version.

Keri and Scott did the commentary for that episode in the DVD and Keri mentioned how much she loved the song. It sounds great but don't know who sings it.

Thanks!

Let me listen to it tonight when i get home and see if i can figure it out.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:51 PM
Addicted Fan

I like that song too. No clue who sings it, though.
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
Old 08-29-2007, 07:36 AM
Loyal Fan

I have not forgotten, i just haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, i'm gonna try tonight though. I've pretty much found al the ones i wanted except for the graduate one witch also plays in to al a good night, i'm starting to get pissed about that one.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Addicted Fan

^ No problem. I'm in no rush. btw, how have you been able to find the other songs you've been looking for? Just curious.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ Nice avie sweetee!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
I have not forgotten, i just haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, i'm gonna try tonight though. I've pretty much found al the ones i wanted except for the graduate one witch also plays in to al a good night, i'm starting to get pissed about that one.
I'm so mad too about not finding that song... I just love it!!!!

sweetee, that icon is ! I had the same one for so long too, I've always loved it.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Marilyn made such a pretty icon. I that scene.

I was actually listening to "Far Away" when I chose to use that avatar. That song always makes me think of FAB & the airport scene.
Old 08-29-2007, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateeli (View Post)

Thanks!
its by heather nova "like lovers do"
Old 08-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Addicted Fan

^ You're thinking of the rooftop scene with the Charlie Chaplin movie from "The Aretha Theory."

"The List" scene on the roof is where he tells her he likes her red dress and she says "don't think I wore this for you."
Old 09-03-2007, 03:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hito everyone i am writing from italy i have the 2 cds of felicity but i noticed that there are less song s from the shows i mean there are not the most famous do you know where cani find all the songs played in tha shows?Thanx
Old 09-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetee (View Post)
^ No problem. I'm in no rush. btw, how have you been able to find the other songs you've been looking for? Just curious.

I normally do a lyric search for the song i want, i type in a few lyrics from the song and it will give me what i want. Then i get them from limewire.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:25 AM
Addicted Fan

^ Thanks for answering my question.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

According to FelicityTunes, it would've been "Crash Into Me" by the Dave Matthews Band, but that could've been from when it aired originally, not the DVD version. Hm. I plan on having a Felicity marathon tomorrow because I'm sick, so I'll check.