Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2007, 06:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookielove (View Post)
My fav is from Surprise.
Yeah, that is one I !!!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-30-2007, 10:45 AM
Loyal Fan

The first kiss ever is defiantly my all time favorite. Her face was priceless.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnygirl (View Post)
My memory is off! What kiss in 'Surprise'? I watched that ep a few weeks ago and I don't remember...

Quote:
Yeah, her face was amazing! And he was the cutest!

Old 09-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I also love the kiss on the roof while they are watching the Charlie Chaplin movie. Everything that led up to them getting back together - the pursuit, the fear, the tension, and even the humor - was probably my favorite storyline of the whole series.

When they got back together it felt so right, and the timing was so great, and the way they got back together was just perfect. Everything fit so well and I just felt so good after that epsiode! This is why I miss the show.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateeli (View Post)
I also love the kiss on the roof while they are watching the Charlie Chaplin movie. Everything that led up to them getting back together - the pursuit, the fear, the tension, and even the humor - was probably my favorite storyline of the whole series.

When they got back together it felt so right, and the timing was so great, and the way they got back together was just perfect. Everything fit so well and I just felt so good after that epsiode! This is why I miss the show.
no show has ever made me feel as good as I do after i watch felicity. I just don't get mad.....or annoyed or ever have the urge to burn my dvds
Old 09-04-2007, 07:32 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I feel the same...

Old 09-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Me too!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 09-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah i always feel good when i watch Felicity. I always want to keep watching it.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Total Fan

Once it's finished you want to begin watching all again.

Old 09-06-2007, 10:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Once it's finished you want to begin watching all again.

That's how i feel when it's all done i want to start over. I just love season one, i can keep watching that one over and over. Especially the pilot. Best pilot EVER.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

I totally agree with you. Best pilot ever! Felicity is the most special tvshow I've ever watched it. You can not compare it with anything else.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi!! I love Ben and Felicity. They made such a cute couple -- on-screen and off!! Loved everything about the show, even the storyline where she followed him to NY just cuz of what he wrote in her yearbook...

My favorite Felicity/Ben kiss would have to be the one where Ben forgives her for cheating on him and they make love but it turns out he can't forgive her and he tells her, "a year ago, I might have deserved this" but not now. I can't remember if it was "The Last Thanksgiving" or "Moving On" ) but I just remember that kiss as being so bittersweet and the music was so heartbreaking and I cried buckets after Ben left.

Anyway... yeah. Ben. Yum.
Brad Jen
Old 09-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
I totally agree with you. Best pilot ever! Felicity is the most special tvshow I've ever watched it. You can not compare it with anything else.
i vaguely remember the pilot. didn't it start with their high school graduation??
Old 09-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Yep, it did. Felicity asks Ben to sign her yearbook... and the rest is history. Gah, now I need to watch the Pilot. I heart it, so.