Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-22-2005, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Fav Ben And Felicity kiss

hey everybody what is ur favorite felicity and ben kiss mine is their first one cuz i liked how he just goes to kiss her nd it was a suprise
Old 08-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Although I'm not a moderator, we can discuss this topic over at the FAB thread, because I have a feeling one of the mods will end up closing this thread and directing you over to the other one anyway
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
Old 08-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Total Fan

I know this thread will be closed by our moderators, but I had to respond before that happens. Great question, FelicityBenkissesx. And welcome to the board. My favorite is- hands down- the rooftop reunion kiss in "The Aretha Theory." It's a tender, sweet kiss that starts of kind of shyly, and then just totally encompasses them. I it.

Tumblr
Old 08-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinw
I know this thread will be closed by our moderators, but I had to respond before that happens. Great question, FelicityBenkissesx. And welcome to the board. My favorite is- hands down- the rooftop reunion kiss in "The Aretha Theory." It's a tender, sweet kiss that starts of kind of shyly, and then just totally encompasses them. I it.

I vote for the rooftop kiss also but the first kiss definately runs a close second. The rooftop kiss was just so passionate and romantic. It was one of the most romantic kisses on TV ever IMO.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:26 AM
New Fan

I gotta say the rooftop kiss in "The List" when she's trying to play coy and he just reaches out and pulls her in, with Dave Matthews Band "Crash" playing in the back. Very beautiful.
Old 08-24-2005, 01:26 AM
Extreme Fan

i have they say their first kiss, when i watch that im like awww so that is cool...and theyre make up kiss in the final episode in season 4....thats sweet
Old 08-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

The first, the sencond, every single one !

I can´t choose a favourite kiss, i always melt went they kiss...they are the perfect match !!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 09:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Since this isn't shut down yet, I'll have to post that their first kiss is my fave. I just love the episode "Felicity Was Here"
Melissa&Joey Emily&Aiden Logan&Veronica Mick&Beth Ross&Rachel
Old 08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's so many to choose from, but I have to go with their kiss in A Perfect Match. It was such a relief for them to be together again.
Old 08-26-2005, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason's Lover4life
There's so many to choose from, but I have to go with their kiss in A Perfect Match. It was such a relief for them to be together again.
My favorite kiss is the first one and tied is the one on the rooftop in Arthea's Theory and the second being the one in The Graduate when they were packing up and the third is the kiss from the Perfect Match.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Am I the only one that favored their goodbye kiss at the end of season2 when Ben first says he loves her
Old 08-26-2005, 11:04 PM
Supreme Fan

aaaaaaaah, this is such a difficult question! I have to agree with genki and that parting kiss between them at the end of season two, was just a kiss to last a lifetime. It was filled wish so much passion and desire and sadness, and ah it just brings a tear to my eye

but an extremely close second would have to be their second parting kiss in the Graduate as workerbee said. That one was soooooooo sad and you just never want them to pull away... but I love almost all of them they just fit so well together

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Old 08-27-2005, 02:17 AM
Extreme Fan

genki ur not the only one, i remembered that one after i posted, but that is a great kiss and its so sweet the way he says i love u..aww so adorable!
Old 08-27-2005, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki
Am I the only one that favored their goodbye kiss at the end of season2 when Ben first says he loves her
That would've been my second fave, but I didn't want to create a list. It would never end.
Old 08-27-2005, 10:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey

ya i liek that kiss too im like to all my friends i want a ben kiss and my friends are like what are u talkin about