Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

It's strange, 'cause even though that scene was great, it's not my fave.
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 06-14-2007, 04:25 AM
Addicted Fan

I like the rooftop kiss because it was such a turning point for Felicity and Ben. It's hard to say it's my absolute favorite though because they had so many cute little moments that stole my heart too.
Old 06-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan24 (View Post)
I like the rooftop kiss because it was such a turning point for Felicity and Ben. It's hard to say it's my absolute favorite though because they had so many cute little moments that stole my heart too.
i think my fav is still the first kiss cause it was so unexpected but i also love the first ily
Old 08-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Total Fan

Now, that I rewatching the series I'm realizing how many times Felicity and Ben does kiss. Oh, my god! I want him to kiss me that way!!!!

Old 08-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcountry (View Post)
Now, that I rewatching the series I'm realizing how many times Felicity and Ben does kiss. Oh, my god! I want him to kiss me that way!!!!
Old 08-12-2007, 11:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Amen to that!!!
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-13-2007, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

One thing that I love about this show is that the best couple did not get pushed aside...They always got scenes, AMAZING scenes and I don't know how many kisses and hugs we've gotten!
and ignoring them just makes me a coward?"
Old 08-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Total Fan

You're right, they have a relationship, but they've been friends too for a long time. And what I really like is that they've had a deep and long relationship, it's not the usual in tv shows, where the main couple just date for a while, fall in love, but they got apart and mostly untill the end they never got together again.

Old 08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You're right, they have a relationship, but they've been friends too for a long time. And what I really like is that they've had a deep and long relationship, it's not the usual in tv shows, where the main couple just date for a while, fall in love, but they got apart and mostly untill the end they never got together again.
That is so true! And that made it special. You know what was unique? It never felt wrong, or like it was too much. So many couples on tv, once they get together, it goes stale. Never happened with this couple. You felt so giddy when you saw them together. I always remember Felicity's voice-over from S2:

We talked about everything, about nothing, I don't even know. About how much we missed each other. And even though it was exciting and fun, more than anything it was a relief. We just felt that relief, to be together again.

It was a relief when they were together...like you could breathe easier.
"It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point, in the silences, I heard you. And now I'm left with words, these useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep. To bring you back to me."
Old 08-15-2007, 02:39 PM
Total Fan

That's a great line!
ITA with you.

Old 08-17-2007, 04:39 PM
New Fan

I love all Ben and Felicity's kisses, but the one I like the most is the one from "The Power of the Ex", when she supposedly went back in time to be with Noel, but can't seem to fight her attraction to Ben. They're in the lab, and he is so intentsely into her... you can almost see sparks flying when he leans in... and she just can't seem to help herself. Very steamy kiss. I also like the way he kisses her in "Surprise" in season 3, when he gives her her birthday gift.

Ben just seems like a really great kisser in general.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:04 PM
Total Fan

A cute kiss picture I've found:

Old 08-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nice bbcountry!!!
Old 08-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Total Fan

I'll post more when I have time! I'm really busy today...

Old 08-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

My fav is from Surprise.