Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2003, 05:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I love this show. I like Becky the best. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Buffy, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica, Angel, Famke, Disney, Lost, X-Men, Scrubs, ER, and much more icons!
Old 10-23-2003, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Funny quote! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Last night I saw the Halloween ep where Roseanne dresses up like a man. When she's at the bar, Crystal hits on her. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-01-2003, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

I was watching the Halloween episode where Roseanne goes to a halloween party (thrown by Leon) dressed as Prince and she thinks that Jackie's husband, Fred, is gay, and then catches him in bed with Dan. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 11-01-2003, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was really funny.

Dan: [Hugs Fred] Leave us alone. We're as God made us.
Old 11-05-2003, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

I miss GQ on roseanne and angel, he will be missed [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-07-2003, 05:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melis:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Darlene: How was your date?
Becky: Well, he is a great kisser.
Darlene: Did you get felt up?
Becky: No!
Darlene: I did!</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That was a hilarious ep!! Especially when Roseanne and Dan were almost ok with it because they thought it was Becky...and when they found out it was Darlene, they lost it!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

claudia
Old 11-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

I love Roseanne. My friend has a blanket on the back of his sofa that looks just like the one Roseanne has on hers.
Old 11-13-2003, 04:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I love this show!! My mom is a lot like ROseanne so we always used to watch it and point out there similarities. I still watch evernight and have to just laugh at all the things that made me laugh back then. I think I liked this show so much cause it wasnt like all happy and eveything. You were able to relate to it because your family had money troubles and stuff too. I just love love love it!!
Old 11-14-2003, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

It's amazing how they treated the Darlene and Becky so differently. My parents were kinda like that, though. I never had any sisters, but they always had different expectations for me than my brothers.

I agree that you can relate to the show.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

when Darlene and David started dating is when I was nearly obsessed with this show... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Claudia
Old 11-15-2003, 02:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

OMG, I'm so happy that I've found this thread, Melis! I grew up watching "Roseanne" and I idolis(ed) Sara Gilbert, who played Darlene.

Ahh, the episode where Becky cut the cheese. That was one of my faves, as it guest starred Stephen Dorff as her potentual boyfriend. I had such a crush on him! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I have not seen this show since it last aired...as I stupidly taped over my videos and it has never been repeated in Australia since. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Also, I missed the finale episode, so I never knew all the details to what happened. I was in a performing in a play the same night it was on, so had a friend tape it for me, but she forgot. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

I've been searching for a place where I can get the entire series on video or DVD, but haven't had any luck. Can someone shove me in the right direction?

I will definitely visit this thread more often! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Oh, my name is Brek, and I am a Sara Gilbert/Johnny Galecki fan from Australia. So yeah, my fave characters are Darlene and David too.

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Old 11-15-2003, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Brek! I haven't talked to you in forever! Nice to see you again! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Isn't Sara great? I thought she was a good actress. I loved Darlene's "no care" attitude.

I had no idea that was Stephen Dorff in that episode! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Sadly, this show isn't on DVD yet. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2003, 07:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rain Sierra:
<STRONG>I loved watching Glenn Quinn.I miss Glenn.</STRONG>
~*Me too. Everytime I see him I get sad. I love Roseanne. It was one of the best shows ever on TV. I liked Becky. I thought she was a good kid most of the time and she really worked hard to help around the house. One of the great things about the show was that everyone was great sometimes and a pain in the butt other times. They were just like a real family. The house looked like a real home and they all looked like real people.I won't watch the last season though. I HATED the last season.

~*LoVe,GeekLove,Pacey&Joey,Carly&Jason,Brooke&Mouth,
Betty&Daniel,George&Izzie,Lyla&Jason,Spuffy,Bones&Boothe, Team Karen
Craig&Ashley's hallway scene The Ghost in the Machine Marco&Dylan's kiss King Of Pain Ending scene Butterflied
Old 11-23-2003, 10:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have seen almost all of the episodes. My favorite was the one where Dan knocked Roseanne's tooth out with the freezer door by accident! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Leon called her Jack-o-lantern! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I've never laughed so hard in my life.

Now I know what you all are thinking, "Josh bought the Usher CD and all of the sudden he thinks he's in Night at the Roxbury"... close but not true. - Josh Partington
Old 11-26-2003, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

A Stash From The Past is on Nick @ Nite now, it's so hilarious with Jackie, Roseanne, and Dan in the bathroom. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And when David calls Darlene about the pot --
Quote:
David: I know you've tried it, Darlene.
Darlene: Well, yeah. I've tried sex with you too. Doesn't mean I'm addicted.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread