Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2004, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
No body puts baby in a corner he he cheesy line but love it. I rmember seeing him on the big breakfast and he was older and said it . i nearly wet myself laughing .

I have to say i totally love her dress at the end too just the way it spins right out .when she spins round it is so pretty
I would have laughed too. I bet it was really cheesy. LOL

I love her dress too. I love it when she spins round and it comes right out.
Old 06-19-2004, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

I heard on some interview with Patrick, he said that he gets so tired of people asking him to say "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

One of my favorite scenes was the dancing in Johnny's bedroom right before the sex scene. I also loved when after the dancing at the Shelldrake and Baby's changing clothes in the back seat and Johnny can't quit looking in the rearview at her.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Michelle25
I heard on some interview with Patrick, he said that he gets so tired of people asking him to say "Nobody puts Baby in a corner."

One of my favorite scenes was the dancing in Johnny's bedroom right before the sex scene. I also loved when after the dancing at the Shelldrake and Baby's changing clothes in the back seat and Johnny can't quit looking in the rearview at her.
I love those scenes too. I love it when she dancings round him and touches his ass and the music corresponds with it.

Michelle, I love your Avatar. SATC is one of my fave shows.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I've decided to take up my dancing lessons again and going to first class on sunday cant wait i really miss it - i'm no baby but not totally got two left feet

"You look good wearing my future"
Old 06-21-2004, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've decided to take up my dancing lessons again and going to first class on sunday cant wait i really miss it - i'm no baby but not totally got two left feet
cool. Good luck to ya! have fun and who knows...you might meet your own Johnny Castle.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey

I had my first dance class on sunday it was great although no johnny type blokes in site i remembered alot and had loads of fun doing ballroom, then a latin line lesson which was really fast and there was only one guy in the class.

Old 06-29-2004, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Glad you had fun.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

I'm glad it went well. Its inspiring me to take dance lessons. I did dance all throughout school and college but would like to learn more.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I seriously would recommend it - it was so much fun and for me its i think its gonna be great exercise i sweated loads. If i end up with a figure like Jennifer Grey then i wont be complaining

Back to DD i just had a thought of her mum and dad dancing at the end its so sweet .

Old 06-29-2004, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I seriously would recommend it - it was so much fun and for me its i think its gonna be great exercise i sweated loads. If i end up with a figure like Jennifer Grey then i wont be complaining

Back to DD i just had a thought of her mum and dad dancing at the end its so sweet .
Thats cool.

Baby's mum and Dad look really good dancing at the end, you could imagine that once upon a time they dirty danced.
Old 06-29-2004, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

I think they were perfectly cast as her parents.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Maxi*
I think they were perfectly cast as her parents.
They were brilliant.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Did you know that Jerry Orbach, who played Baby's father, did the voice for Lumiere in Disney's Beauty and the Beast? I never realised, until a moment ago when I checked his profile out on IMDB. I should've realised it though, since it's one of my favourite Disneys.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Did you know that Jerry Orbach, who played Baby's father, did the voice for Lumiere in Disney's Beauty and the Beast? I never realised, until a moment ago when I checked his profile out on IMDB. I should've realised it though, since it's one of my favourite Disneys.
Thats cool. He's been starring in quite a few things since DD.
Old 06-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My mother just found that out, too......she thought we were lying.

claudia