Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.R.I.S.T.I.N
I just walked around, got some food, looked at the water. There were fireworks afterward, so I watched those as well.

-Kristin
You did all those during the concert?
Old 01-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scare Queen
You did all those during the concert?
I sure did. It was outside, and since it was free, there were no seats, it was just sit anywhere, do whatever. They had all kinds of things going on. It really was neat.

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

Haha then I guess you didn't really pay attention to the concert right.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha then I guess you didn't really pay attention to the concert right.
Nah! most people were there for food and games. There were some that were into the music though. I suppose they went home and slept happily in their trailer homes that night.

And I don't mean that as a mean stereotype of country music fans. These people honestly looked like they came out of a gross trailer park you'd see on TV

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 02:46 AM
Elite Fan

Well i guess those who went there aren't really true country fans then. But well if there are games and food, i would most probably be happy too.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well i guess those who went there aren't really true country fans then. But well if there are games and food, i would most probably be happy too.
Haha yep. I went with my friend's mother. She liked country music for some reason, my friend and I were extremely bored so she took us with her.

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Well though I think most mothers seem to like country music, maybe because they have that sound of the oldies. I know my dad loves country music too like John Denver but when you play loud music or any punk, he says" You call that music? More like noise" lol.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Well though I think most mothers seem to like country music, maybe because they have that sound of the oldies. I know my dad loves country music too like John Denver but when you play loud music or any punk, he says" You call that music? More like noise" lol.
My mom said that too. I tell her "If it's too loud, you're too old!"

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Haha, yeah parents seem to be less frisky then us teenagers that could be why.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha, yeah parents seem to be less frisky then us teenagers that could be why.
The funniest thing about my mother though, she likes rap. We argue constantly about it.

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Elite Fan

Rap? That doesn't seem to match mothers, or at least most mothers I know of.

Btw, how come your aim is set to away?
Old 01-11-2005, 03:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Rap? That doesn't seem to match mothers, or at least most mothers I know of.

Btw, how come your aim is set to away?
I turned it off, nobody was chatting, so I turned it off. I have it set to away on my other computer, so once I am offline on this computer, my away status pops back up.

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 03:26 AM
Elite Fan

Oh but what do you mean by offline on the computer? You mean here on the board cus you're still here right. But actually I asked because sometimes i might take a longer time to reply and when i do, i thought i could inform you if you are still here but anyway, nevermind.
Old 01-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh but what do you mean by offline on the computer? You mean here on the board cus you're still here right. But actually I asked because sometimes i might take a longer time to reply and when i do, i thought i could inform you if you are still here but anyway, nevermind.
No. Just signed off of AIM. I'm always connected to the internet so I'm never really offline unless I turn off the computer.

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Elite Fan

Hmm everybody seems to be off aim or msn. *sigh* Oh well....