Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2005, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Well I actually think it's cool that you never feel sleepy most of the time cus that means you have a lot more time to do the things that you want.

Though well, I wish as much as I have slept, i would have a dream of a decent hot guy like Colin. But never happened. *sigh*
Old 01-10-2005, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scare Queen
Well I actually think it's cool that you never feel sleepy most of the time cus that means you have a lot more time to do the things that you want.

Though well, I wish as much as I have slept, i would have a dream of a decent hot guy like Colin. But never happened. *sigh*

haha. I wish there was a device that you could input exactly what you want to dream, and then boom there it is!

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.R.I.S.T.I.N
haha. I wish there was a device that you could input exactly what you want to dream, and then boom there it is!

-Kristin
That would be off the hook if there is such thing, maybe you could create one since you are like the computer expert right?
Old 01-11-2005, 12:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That would be off the hook if there is such thing, maybe you could create one since you are like the computer expert right?
lol, I'd sure love to try but I think even that is a bit beyond what I know

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Ha well if you are first unsuccessful, try and try again as the saying goes.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Ha well if you are first unsuccessful, try and try again as the saying goes.
Very very true! Maybe I will create it one day. Then you can say "Oh hey! I chatted with her on the Colin Farrell forums!"

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 01:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.R.I.S.T.I.N
Very very true! Maybe I will create it one day. Then you can say "Oh hey! I chatted with her on the Colin Farrell forums!"

-Kristin
Haha aren't I getting some of the fame too then if you do become famous.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Haha aren't I getting some of the fame too then if you do become famous.
Sure. I'll introduce ya to Colin

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Elite Fan

Oh you're sure you can get to meet Colin cus you won't be in the acting industry right?
Old 01-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh you're sure you can get to meet Colin cus you won't be in the acting industry right?
Hey I'll be the girl that invented the dream making machine. I won't need to be in the acting industry.

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Oh are you thinking that maybe colin would like to meet you then once he has heard of your creation?
Old 01-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Oh are you thinking that maybe colin would like to meet you then once he has heard of your creation?
Alright then.

Or maybe I can pull a Hilary Duff and go from fame in one category and try something else. I can be an inventor/actress/singer

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah with your muscial talents, maybe you could be a popular band's drummer and then colin would maybe go to catch your band's performance one day and then you will get to meet him. But do tell me when he's coming to meet you k.

but eww hilary duff
Old 01-11-2005, 01:30 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yeah with your muscial talents, maybe you could be a popular band's drummer and then colin would maybe go to catch your band's performance one day and then you will get to meet him. But do tell me when he's coming to meet you k.

but eww hilary duff
Haha yeah I hate her.

I always wanted to drum with Blink. Even for just one song. I think that would be the coolest!

-Kristin
Old 01-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe you can ask them if you can the next time you see them.