Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2009, 06:38 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

thanx!!! I saw the full scene then I saw it all, so the source from where I watch episodes so far seems to be one with no cut scenes. Thanx for it! It'll be clearer now for those who hadn't seen, why the knowledge of her previous, secret marriage hurts it so much!
I clearly remember this: "Your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life. Our life. And I want you beaming when you come down that aisle. That's how our marriage should begin."

That's why I have been defending him so much!! I had seen it all

Last edited by iKi; 11-27-2009 at 06:49 AM Reason: using Bold tools
Old 11-27-2009, 06:53 AM
New Fan

Yup, this line was cut from the episode that aired:

"If we do this now, I think you're gonna regret it, and I think it's gonna end badly, and I don't want it end ever. You need to grieve." I think the part in bold, to Cooper, marriage is a big thing. There was another scene that was cut, Cooper interrupts Violet and her agoraphobic patient who's daughter was gonna get married, and Cooper tells the patient, "you should come out, weddings are great!" when the patient was hiding in Violet's closet.

This line was also cut.

"But I love her, I think. I do, no, I do. And I am happier now than I was before. I mean, I was miserable before."

Last edited by vern_; 11-27-2009 at 07:05 AM
Old 11-27-2009, 07:06 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

haha thanx! er... I remember the miserable part, I remember "I was miserable before." the rest... I'm not sure if I saw or I just don't remember

you're aware of what you're doing aren't you?? here we are desparate to see a new episode and this justs makes us be more and more damn anxious!!!!
wow, some of us are such C/C junkies
Old 11-27-2009, 07:16 AM
New Fan

lol, I really recommend getting the dvd, the extended episodes alone are worth it. There are much more non-C/C related of course. A week more to the new episode though!
Old 11-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Thaaaank you so much for posting this

I love this: "I don't want it end ever." this is sooo sweet

Well it's only one week now, but then it will be six weeks of waiting to january so i have no idea how such an addict like me will survive it

btw we finally know he is HAPPIER with her, that's really important. i really think he was miserable looser in first season, but when he met her his life became different and he tremendously grew up with her

Last edited by evil_hypnotoad; 11-27-2009 at 11:34 AM
Old 11-27-2009, 12:05 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
... but when he met her his life became different and he tremendously grew up with her
absolutely true!!! BUT even so, Cooper will always be a kid And that's what makes him so special and why I worship him

And now that it comes to mention, also Charlotte is sort of baby, not that much as he is but, think of it, the way she protects herself in an armor of pretended coldness... she looks more mature than him but in her way, she'll always be a teen to... Doesn't like talking, lotsa people doesn't but she seems to do it capriciously, not really as a mature part of her personality... OK don't know how to explain it,lack of vocabulary
Old 11-28-2009, 02:11 AM
Loyal Fan

well i think Charlotte is sometimes like baby, in some situations she acts like kid but i think overall she is much more mature than Violet plus she is very strong and smart that's why i love her so much and why she and cooper are so perfect together, they balance each other - coop is more mature and charlotte is softer they are just better when they are together, that is so amazing about them
Old 11-28-2009, 03:15 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

wow I really loved that!!!!!!

but about Charlotte and Violet, I don’t know if it’s as simple as that, comparing their maturity ‘cos their personalities are so different, I’d rather use the word brave or smart or I don't know, Charlotte is more conscious that life is hard and looks like is more willing to be most of the time in a defensive position and aware of hazards, forces herself to be tough, like always aware not to become less attentive, while Violet seem to be more vulnerable to her circumstances, Charlotte has more control, is more able to leading her life.
Yeah she rules I love her too!

so back to issue, definitely Cooper and Charlotte are meant to be together they’re better when together indeed!! to have this in a relationship, wow it’s one of the most important things, a constructive positive relation
Old 11-28-2009, 04:06 AM
Loyal Fan

i know it's not so simple but i like charlotte's personality way more than violet's
Old 11-28-2009, 07:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

thank you for that extended scene description! they are really meant to be together
Old 11-29-2009, 09:37 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
Thaaaank you so much for posting this

I love this: "I don't want it end ever." this is sooo sweet
Me too! This would be a great title for our next thread. :p
Old 11-30-2009, 03:56 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

haha yes it would! still so many posts to go though...
these guys deserve to be happy together let's keep our fingers crossed for them they deserve the very best!!
Old 11-30-2009, 05:46 AM
Loyal Fan

that would be amazing title
Old 11-30-2009, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

shall we add title suggestions in the OP?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-30-2009, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

what is OP??