Old 11-25-2009, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new thread..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-25-2009, 04:20 AM
Loyal Fan

hey guys how long do you think it will take when they finally reconcile again? do you think in next two hour episode the'll get better?

God i hope so, but Cooper was really angry last episode, it doesn't look good right now.....
Old 11-25-2009, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

hmm... so I think they're "just" fighting.. They are not split IMO.. I just think it's interesting how Cooper is mad about that, but he wasn't when she cheated..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-25-2009, 04:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
hmm... so I think they're "just" fighting.. They are not split IMO.. I just think it's interesting how Cooper is mad about that, but he wasn't when she cheated..
i think it's because Archer didn't mean anything for her, but she did love her first husband, she even told Cooper that. Hope you are right and it's just fight, but really big fight...
Old 11-25-2009, 04:55 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

exactly!! I already mentioned it en the previous threat, its kinda what happened between Addie and Noah, cheating wasn't important, but having feelings, that was real harmful, so it's the same, I perfectly understand, just getting laid once it means nothing, sex, just sex, one single moment of debility, a mistake for a not controlled impulse, see what I mean, but getting married, having got divorced and all the emotional stuff it involved and still got consequences such as she doesn't want to talk about it, that is worse. It also means, all the fear about “what if she hasn’t absolutely got over him? What if he appears? What if she still loves him? Will she love me more? I understand him What is more, you sum the fact that she didn't mention it when they were bout to marry...

I seriously believe that they will very soon be ok!!! They're mad about each other!! and now that she's told her big secret, and he's at last been not that perfect - nobody is perfect, it was almost annoying that he seemed to be perfect haha - well then now the can make a new step and place the relationship in an upper - better - level

Last edited by iKi; 11-25-2009 at 05:25 AM Reason: erasing a quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
hey guys how long do you think it will take when they finally reconcile again? do you think in next two hour episode the'll get better?

God i hope so, but Cooper was really angry last episode, it doesn't look good right now.....
hmm I dont know.. it could either take a couple of episodes again or in shondaland in can also happen that everything is fine again in the next episode

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

hmm.. that's true.. maybe the feelings concern him..
but I think if she's willing to talk about it with him.. and axplain.. that he'd understand..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-25-2009, 08:02 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
but I think if she's willing to talk about it with him.. and axplain.. that he'd understand..
yeah I think she will eventually talk about it, and yet she better do it soon!!
Old 11-25-2009, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

<ep she really do it soon.. I thinks she owes Cooper that..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-25-2009, 09:00 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

yeah, she does indeed.
mmmm.... but I think his strong reaction won't be in vain, and will be for good. She looked shocked and stunned, so there are not many options left for her, she gotta act, fight, talk, say I love you, take action!! And I hope his reaction will arouse all this kind of action in her Just wait and see
Old 11-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKi (View Post)
yeah, she does indeed.
mmmm.... but I think his strong reaction won't be in vain, and will be for good. She looked shocked and stunned, so there are not many options left for her, she gotta act, fight, talk, say I love you, take action!! And I hope his reaction will arouse all this kind of action in her Just wait and see
i hope you are right and charlotte will start fight, she should tell him all about her marriage to make him better understand, i was really angry at him at first but i've changed my mind a bit

and i personally think it will take few episodes before they will be happy again, shonda likes to drag these storylines.....
Old 11-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Suz - true, it wouldn't be the first time she ignored something completely and didn't even mention it again so we'll see what happens.
Old 11-25-2009, 12:18 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
i was really angry at him at first but i've changed my mind a bit
COOL!!! everybody makes mistakes and we are no robots, we react to what happens in our lives, specially when it's something that hurts...

Didn't mean they'll be enjoying a happy, shiny airy-fairy relationship just like that, but the intensity and frecuency in fighting won't increase.. It'd be nice!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Let's hope it will get better next episodes before winter hiatus! the waiting till January will be really lethal
Old 11-25-2009, 01:54 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

SURE!!!! what is worse than lethal???? Lethally lethaaaal!!! Help!!!! Mayday maydayyyyy!!!!