Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
Suz - true, it wouldn't be the first time she ignored something completely and didn't even mention it again so we'll see what happens.
yep.. wouldnt be the first tiem but i hope that this wont be ignored

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-25-2009, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope not either, I hate when things are ignored like that and well this could be a really interesting storyline.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:16 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Wow yes it sucks when they do that they forget indeed, which I doubt, or simply let it be, which is so bad, or take us for fools, which is worse
Nothing we can do about it

I hope they do not let this be...
Old 11-26-2009, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm sure this won't be ignored

I'ts a great oportunity for really good drama, and i remember someone asked Shonda about it via twitter and she replied something like "you have to watch and see" so i guess it means we will see more of this situation.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also hope they mention it on Thursday.. But as always.. we have to wait..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-26-2009, 05:57 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
"you have to watch and see" so i guess it means we will see more of this situation.
yeah I agree. That sort of answer is kind of an assertion, ain't it?
thanx for the info!!
Old 11-26-2009, 06:02 AM
Loyal Fan

you're welcome
Old 11-26-2009, 07:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddisonLove (View Post)
I hope not either, I hate when things are ignored like that and well this could be a really interesting storyline.
i hate it too. it sucks most of the times. I mean sure.. some things are okay to be ignored but some are just not

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 11-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm really curious to death whats next for them

I think i'm cooper/charlotte addict
Old 11-26-2009, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

when the important things are ignored it really bothers me so hopefully this won't be another case of that happening.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

i don't see any reason why this should be ignored?? Cooper and Charlotte are the longest lasting couple on this show, i think they are very important, look it's Cooper who have most storylines from the male part of the cast, he has case in almost every episode and charlotte also became more important character so i really don't think Shondra would ignore their dramatic storyline
Old 11-27-2009, 02:48 AM
New Fan

Does anyone else own the season 2 DVD and watched the extended episode of episode 13? IMO, there was a lot more to the marriage thing than was shown on the normal episode.
Old 11-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vern_ (View Post)
Does anyone else own the season 2 DVD and watched the extended episode of episode 13? IMO, there was a lot more to the marriage thing than was shown on the normal episode.
Really? and what exactly happened in the extended version about the marriage thing?
Old 11-27-2009, 04:29 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
I'm really curious to death whats next for them

I think i'm cooper/charlotte addict
I think I am too!!
Yeah I am also damn curios man!!

ok the shown & deleted scenes issue, only those who have seen both versions for the episode can give an answer if someone knows please tell us
Old 11-27-2009, 06:17 AM
New Fan

Okay, bear with me, this might not be what you guys were thinking, but anyway, in the episode, Cooper goes to Violet to talk about the marriage more than what was only shown on TV.

This is the dialogue that takes place the first time Cooper talks to Violet:

Cooper: "It's like one week we hate each other and then her dad kicks and she cries and it's like the floodgates open. Sex, emotion. Marriage? Am I ready for this?"
Violet: "I don't know, it's very real. Are you?"
Cooper: I don't know. I wanna run. But I don't."

Then Pete comes in and interrupts, so Cooper tells Violet they have much to discuss. But that's not what I wanted to bring up, haha.

This scene wasn't shown, which I thought was kinda important. Again, Cooper is talking to Violet.

Cooper: I don't know if I can trust her, but I love her, I think. I do, no, I do. And I am happier now than I was before. I mean, I was miserable before. I don't know if I'm really ready."

See, this scene, which I am glad we got to see in the extended episode I thought was important. Cooper never made known that he's happier with Charlotte, although he did say that he loves her, but we've never known to what extent. Based on this, I would say that they are a stronger couple than what we've seen.

Moving on, in another scene, he goes to look for Violet for more advice, but then bumps into Addison instead and asks,

Cooper: "How do you know if someone's the right person? Setting love aside because love and rightfulness, two different things right?"
Addison: "I think they're the same, love and rightness. They should be the same."

Okay so here's an extension of the scene where Charlotte says she can't walk down the aisle without Big Daddy. I think this scene allowed me to understand why Cooper was so angry with Charlotte "lying" about her previous marriage.

Charlotte: You don't wanna marry me.
Cooper: Spending the rest of my life with you would be amazing.
Charlotte: But...?
Cooper: But I can't marry you because you need to escape.
Charlotte: *scoffs* I'm not trying to escape.
Cooper: Well...why don't you want any of our families at Vegas, why right now?
Charlotte: Please, you spend too much time with Violet. Stop trying to shrink me.
Cooper: Then tell me why.
Charlotte: This - I wanna marry you.
Cooper: I wanna marry you, under a huppah, with you in a big white dress in front of everybody I know.
Charlotte: I can't do that.
Cooper: Why not?
Charlotte: Because I can't walk down the aisle without my father. Satisfied? Is that enough shrinking for one day? (her voice starts to crack at this point, and she is close to tears) Because Big Daddy is dead, and I won't go down an aisle without him.
Cooper: You're grieving. You need time.
Charlotte: I don't need time.
Cooper: If we do this now, I think you're gonna regret it, and I think it's gonna end badly, and I don't want it end ever. You need to grieve. Your wedding day should be the happiest day of your life. Our life. And I want you beaming when you come down that aisle. That's how our marriage should begin.

Then Charlotte walks away. I wished they had shown the entire speech Cooper makes. My favourite part has got to be the part in bold. This episode really shows the depths of how much he loves Charlotte, and I loved that Violet talked him out of him impulsiveness, because she's right; Charlotte needed time to grieve and marrying Cooper now would be a big mistake.

It may be nothing big, but at least we get a deeper insight into why Cooper was angry with Charlotte. I only just got the dvd, and it makes much more sense why Cooper was angry about her hiding the fact about her previous marriage. What do you guys think?

ETA: Wow, longest I ever took to write a post. LOL, I just got my DVD to run overtime with me fastforwarding then pausing to type it all up.