Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't get it, either...
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharCoopfan (View Post)
Can someone explain to me what Cooper is doing? He admits it was his fault. That he was under alot of stress. That he treated Charlotte bad. He knows he was a a$$. He even says sorry for it. So why doesn't he want to go back to Charlotte. He wont have a drink with her. He seems like he wants to avoid her.
He just realized he was wrong, i guess he needs time.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for answering so he just realized he was wrong. He should have known it all along but I guess it took Fife and Pete to make him see it. Does he realize how much she still loves him or does he think she really just wants to be friends?
Old 04-02-2010, 03:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't know what he thinks about that. He knows he broke up with her that she didn't want the break up. Maybe he is still working on himself trying to be a better person. Some people think the look he gave her at the end was to mean he can't be friends because he is still in love with her. It would be too hard to just be a friend.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:31 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

She wants him, he wants her, now he thinks he was wrong, and she has made some steps to approach and have him back, he still confused and scared, so he doesn't dare, but most important thing has happened:
she reckons her feelings for him
he reckons his for her, and that he was a jerk and treated her badly cos he didn't feel he was man enough for her, so now he only needs to gather strength again and fight for her.

it's his call now, they're just one step close
Old 04-03-2010, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKi (View Post)
She wants him, he wants her, now he thinks he was wrong, and she has made some steps to approach and have him back, he still confused and scared, so he doesn't dare, but most important thing has happened:
she reckons her feelings for him
he reckons his for her, and that he was a jerk and treated her badly cos he didn't feel he was man enough for her, so now he only needs to gather strength again and fight for her.

it's his call now, they're just one step close
Maybe he thinks she has moved on since he kows about Sheldon and he hasn't moved on but thinks she did and she just wants to be his friend and he can't do that.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme99 (View Post)
Maybe he thinks she has moved on since he kows about Sheldon and he hasn't moved on but thinks she did and she just wants to be his friend and he can't do that.
Hmm, probably, or he feels guilty after how badly he treated her

I'm just wondering if they get back together this season....or we'll have to wait till the next one..
Old 04-07-2010, 04:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme99 (View Post)

I'm just wondering if they get back together this season....or we'll have to wait till the next one..
Old 04-07-2010, 08:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)

I think it will be this season but i think something big will happen like she tells him the truth of the marraige.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:29 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

He needs just his time, he realises he treated her badly, good, we got one thing, one step, that's progress.

now, how often is it so true, that it is more difficult to forgive ourselves rather than forgive the others? so that might be happening to him, until he is able to forgive himself, he won't feel prepared to fight or worthy of her.

Well, he certainly doesn't feel worthy of her now but he ain't ready to go for the real fight to have her back... just little more time, or little of help from good friends, good support by Pete, Sam and Gabriel wouldn’t be bad now... :p
Old 04-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Loyal Fan

That's true! I remember how Charlotte was unable to forgive herself for sleeping with Archer.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:23 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

and really. in real life, so often is more painful when you are the one who causes pain to the person you love or most care about, than when they do it to ya, usually it's all related to the same idea: you forgive others more easily than you forgive yourself.... that's it now for Coop, all pain he knows he caused, won't be easy for him to go over that, and till he does, won't feel confident or worthy of his angel

But I keep hopes high!!!
Old 04-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully he'll be able to get over it soon (i mean this season ) i'm just too tired of all the big drama this season. I need some happines here!
Old 04-09-2010, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.. we definitely not had much happiness this season specially not with our playmates...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 04-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Me too.. we definitely not had much happiness this season specially not with our playmates...
I think they will get back together soon. We saw in the last episode that Cooper is not able to move on from her. It was also weird the way he said "I don't know" and just stared at her after she asked about the drink. In the background there was a song playing that kept singing "Just me and you" over and over again which I think is a hint of things to come.