Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think it is over for Charlotte and Cooper. he had the big fight with Sheldon because he is Jealous so still not over Charlotte. Charlotte is not over him either. Charlotte doesn't love Sheldon She stold him she lsept with him because he is nice. What amkes you say they are over?
Old 03-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agripina (View Post)
I am sad. After seeing the latest episode, it looks like C/C are really over they were such a great couple, but now...it looks so hopelessly .

Opinions?
No No No Charlotte and Cooper are far from over! He is still miserable without her. That was the point of last nights show. He was fighting with Sheldon over her which was very funny. She is still in love with him too. She told Sheldon she was sleeping with him because he is a nice guy. She doesn't love him. They are calling Charlotte and Sheldon Beauty and The Beast which is sweet. But I expect Charlotte and Cooper to be back together by the end of the season.What do you all think?
Old 03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'm feeling very depressed because ALL my ships on PrP seem to be over. Well, i'll try to remain positive and honestly CC is the couple who has more chances to get back together. Cooper is clearly still in love with Charlotte, he did fight for her agains Sheldon, right?
Old 03-12-2010, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)
I'm feeling very depressed because ALL my ships on PrP seem to be over. Well, i'll try to remain positive and honestly CC is the couple who has more chances to get back together. Cooper is clearly still in love with Charlotte, he did fight for her agains Sheldon, right?
Charlotte and Cooper will always be in love. Cooper is just being mean for some reason {raped in jail?} Charlotte only kissed Sheldon after he told her she was beautiful. She needs to be treated nice for a while and Cooper needs to suffer and be jealous for awhile and then treat Charlotte like a queen and get back together.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think Charlotte and Cooper will get back together. Sheldon and Charlotte just isn't right. I think something will happen to bring them back together maybe she will be pregnant from the wedding sex. Maybe she will get hit by a car and be in a coma and then Cooper will feel guilty or something like that to make him realize how much he loves her. Maybe he will confess he was raped at the jail and that is why he is so mean and he will tell her he is sorry and she will forgive him because she feels sorry he was raped. I think it will be something major but they will get back together.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Montgomery (View Post)
I understand it's very depressing right now, but i still have hope for my ships, especially for C/C. Cooper is so not over her.

But i think it will be complicated and it will take rest of the season to fix it.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:11 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

They are definitively not over!!!
Come on, if it were not for the Sheldon thing, they are almost behaving like a couple the banana scene was terrific!!

and he freaking loves her!!! you don't fight - hilarious scene - with the other guy if you don't give a damn about the girl anymore, all I saw was confirmation that their story is going on, not quite together right now but... it ain't over at all!; he does not know what to do anymore to get over it, but truly he doesn't even want to! and for her, she deserves some fun cos she is still in love with Coop and that's how she is now dealing with her pain, I mean, he went to Costa Rica, she can relax a bit too

Last edited by iKi; 03-13-2010 at 03:19 PM
Old 03-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

I dont think they are over. If I had to predict one split up couple that is going to go back together then it would be Charlotte and Cooper

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
you don't fight - hilarious scene - with the other guy if you don't give a damn about the girl anymore, all I saw was confirmation that their story is going on, not quite together right now but... it ain't over at all!
Yes, you don't fight with the other guy if you're not interested in your ex girlfriend anymore. They still have a chance and i think that the thing didn't mean anything. Cooper and Charlotte just need time to realize how much they love each other. I can see their reunion happening in the end of the season.
Old 03-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addison Breathtakingly Beautiful (View Post)
I dont think they are over. If I had to predict one split up couple that is going to go back together then it would be Charlotte and Cooper
I don't think they're over either. This thing with Sheldon can't last and Cooper is clearly jealous over it, enough so that he punched Sheldon so it's not over.
Old 03-13-2010, 04:17 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

and the whole scene was so hilarious, and to put the final touch, she appears, like a teacher or a mom telling the kids off, ENOUGH!! and leaves
they were just like kids indeed!!
Old 03-13-2010, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
she appears, like a teacher or a mom telling the kids off, ENOUGH
I loved that part! It was cool tha they actually stopped fighting after that.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes, Cooper was sooooo mad at this episode, he was the one who started the fight (poor Sheldon, he is much shorter), he tried so hard to persuade Sheldon that it's not possible Char could like him, he clearly still love her, but won't admit it!

The fight was hilarious and funny. They were like two little boys
Old 03-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder what is really going on with him He still love and wants Charlotte but something is standing in his way of it. I wonder what it is.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:48 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

hahaha see, not only Sheldon stopped, HE stopped, just like, no doubt about that, SHE had said enough, so a click was suitched in his head, and he stopped