Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2010, 12:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

She was probaly the chief prostitute of wherever he gets these prostiutes he used to date from. She seemed like that type.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

hmm I dont know.. she didnt seem like that to me but well she was definitely not a serious relationship but I guess someone he slept with more than once

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think so too.. I don't think she was a prostitute..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-13-2010, 02:24 PM
iKi
Passionate Fan

talking about a prostitute!! I had to check out if was in the right thread or what Come on Coop is coming back!! I thought you woud've been talking about the zen, the banana and the fight with Sheldon

So happy they didn't really keep writing the jerkish thing how come is no one talking, he was great!!

Stunning blue eyes...
Old 03-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I thought he was being a jerk in the elevator when he said about the southern peaches turning rotten and all full of maggots. He was talking about Charlotte you know and that was very mean.She looked upset behind him. So I think they are still writing him to be the jerk. He was a jerk to Sheldon too when he said Charlotte was just using him and when Sheldon asked if maybe there was a chance Charlotte liked him Cooper said NO.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:22 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Cooper is still jerk. He is not coming back.(called the sex mistake etc.) i think he had the rude comment in elevator clearly because he was more angry then ever!! He was so mad and jealous, and the fight was NOT fair, Sheldon is much shorter that him!! and how he tried to persuade Sheldon that Charlotte cannot like him! that was so desperate....
Old 03-14-2010, 03:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Cooper is still jerk. He is not coming back.(called the sex mistake etc.) i think he had the rude comment in elevator clearly because he was more angry then ever!! He was so mad and jealous, and the fight was NOT fair, Sheldon is much shorter that him!! and how he tried to persuade Sheldon that Charlotte cannot like him! that was so desperate....
Old 03-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh yes He was horribly cruel in the past episode to both Charlotte and Sheldon. He better get his act together soon or Charlotte is never going to want to forgive him for being so mean to her.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:43 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

dude we are not watching the same show I dunno, he needs his time but I saw some change you take his stupid sentences too much at heart
Old 03-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Loyal Fan

IKI- so you think we shouldn't take his crap so seriously? Maybe you are right. He is too childish.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:36 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

EXACTLY! too childish, that's a good way to name it, but anyway, there is the language issue, it is possible that I don't get it as much as a jerkish behavious cos I miss some things or it is not my language, so in part I think he shouldn't be taken too seriously, cos he is no more than a kid, but on the other I listen to your opinions, if you say it sounded mean, then I can think you might be right
Old 03-14-2010, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_hypnotoad (View Post)
IKI- so you think we shouldn't take his crap so seriously? Maybe you are right. He is too childish.
Iki You think it is okay he called her a rotten peach all filled with Maggotts? She looked so upset in the back of him. If he was a child the teacher or parent would have corrected him for saying such hurtful things.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I think the more Cooper feels hurt the more he is mean. It's not the excuse for his rude comments,(and seeing her with Sheldon must have hurt him a lot) but again he is childish and cannot deal with it differently imho. But he really needs to grow up fast!!!
Old 03-14-2010, 09:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKi (View Post)
I don't get it as much as a jerkish behavious cos I miss some things or it is not my language, so in part I think he shouldn't be taken too seriously, cos he is no more than a kid, but on the other I listen to your opinions, if you say it sounded mean, then I can think you might be right
It was a very mean thing to say. Maggotts are little worms that feast on dead bodies and things that have been left to rot.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:16 AM
iKi
Passionate Fan

see, I missed a couple of key words
now really, it sounds so crazy that gives it him no credit, it's just nonsense after nonsense, he doesn't mean anything he says, too crazy things, more than jerk it's childish, he'll get tyred of that eventually, or she will in the end reply with one of her great sentences, and he'll shut up