Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

Well, I've got ridiculously high expectations! That's not my fault.

For some reason, I read that as "the Doctor wearing nothing running around on Mars" (I've just seen a very attractive half-naked man. That must be it ) Now THAT I'd watch
stoptheqtip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Elite Fan

We all would watch that. Again and again
But I doubt he could do that, what with the atmosphere on Mars...well, he would find a way, I am sure
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Hee! It shows where my mindset is, anyway!

Eh, who cares about science? It's Doctor Who!
Old 11-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Just reverse the polarity of the neutron flow and take off your shirt
(and if something like that is going to happen in the episode I really am RTD )
|it's about time
Old 11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

You know if it was going to happen it would happen just like that. Doctor Who doesn't have to make sense in the real world, as long as it's internally consistent. For the most part.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm liking what I'm reading here

Well, there's gonna be water. Which means wet shirts. Which means he'll obviously have to change into something dry tadaa. Totally justified nakedness
Old 11-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

You should come work for me ... erm, for them, I mean
|it's about time
Old 11-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

Interesting conversation you guys are having ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheqtip (View Post)
SIX DAYS YOU GUYS. How am I supposed to go to school on Monday and act like a normal person? How? In all honesty, if it's really good I might have a little skive and watch it until my eyes bleed out of their sockets.

I love being unspoiled- it's just impossible with so little self-control!
True, School is going to be a nightmare, I won't be able to concentrate at all! but I never act like a 'normal' person, so I don't have a problem there!

for the first time ever as a DW fan I am pretty much unspoiled, it's been hard though so it better be worth it!

SiriuslyPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
You should come work for me ... erm, for them, I mean

Quote:
for the first time ever as a DW fan I am pretty much unspoiled, it's been hard though so it better be worth it!
This is true for me, too. I know a few things here and there about the last 2 specials (although, not NEARLY as much as I could know cause I did avoid a lot of spoilers), but for WoM? I am practically completely unspoiled, I've only seen the trailers and clips and such that have been released. And I'm so excited about that!
Old 11-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)

This is true for me, too. I know a few things here and there about the last 2 specials (although, not NEARLY as much as I could know cause I did avoid a lot of spoilers), but for WoM? I am practically completely unspoiled, I've only seen the trailers and clips and such that have been released. And I'm so excited about that!
You know that trope: You Should Know This Already? With stuff like "Rosebud is a sled" and "Bruce Willis is a ghost"- that's pretty much the extent of what I know this year. I think pretty much everything I know has been released by the BBC.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:16 PM
Total Fan

I'm still annoyed I'll have to be at WORK on monday!
I'm taking Thursday off next week... but thats cause my parents are moving house... I don't think I can take a day off for DW sadly I have very little Annual Leave days left as it is!!!
icon
AAVaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAVaria (View Post)
I'm still annoyed I'll have to be at WORK on monday!
I'm taking Thursday off next week... but thats cause my parents are moving house... I don't think I can take a day off for DW sadly I have very little Annual Leave days left as it is!!!
I have to avoid this thread for like a month after the show airs, because it doesn't come out in America until December!!!!!!!!!! Waaaah!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Total Fan

Australia is airing it the week beginning Dec 6... so thats 3 weeks after which is pretty good... but ABC i think always tries to be good with DW because they know its popular! Pay TV did good with COE this year in Aust, with it being only 8 hours after the UK!
icon
AAVaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAVaria (View Post)
Australia is airing it the week beginning Dec 6... so thats 3 weeks after which is pretty good... but ABC i think always tries to be good with DW because they know its popular! Pay TV did good with COE this year in Aust, with it being only 8 hours after the UK!
It's not airing here until December 19th! At this rate, how long before I see the final two??!!! Maybe this is goodness in disguise, since I get to have David Tennant just that little bit longer...
Old 11-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Well, if you get onto YouTube fairly quickly after the episode, before the BBC has the chance to yoink them, you could watch them there. Someone will upload it, no doubt.

Or you could *cough* download it *cough*.
Reply   Post New Thread