Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly! I kind of hope that they will play "Forever may you run" from Gavin Rossdale because I already associate that song with Ten.
But I am pretty sure that if the episode itself won't break my heart, and I am sure it will, the Confidential will break it beyond repair
|it's about time
Mrs.Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Almeida (View Post)
Exactly! I kind of hope that they will play "Forever may you run" from Gavin Rossdale because I already associate that song with Ten.
But I am pretty sure that if the episode itself won't break my heart, and I am sure it will, the Confidential will break it beyond repair

Yeah, DW itself is going to break my heart and then DWC is going to stomp the little bits into mush.

Not to mention, David's final episode is on New Year's Day, isn't it? That is the day that one-half of my new OTP gets married to someone else on EastEnders. NYD's going to be utterly devastating for me, TV-wise.
stoptheqtip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 04:28 PM
Total Fan

I can't believe its almost here!
I can't believe Christmas and New Years and DT leaving is almost here!
icon
AAVaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

I know. I'm both thrilled and gutted it's come around so quickly. This whole situation is making me so conflicted. I can't wait to see David on screen again, but I want him to be the Doctor forever

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 05:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVDbestonline (View Post)
I like the show very much.
Then you are in the right place!
Old 11-09-2009, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

I can't believe it's finally nearly here!
It's on a sunday? I didn't realize that! it means I will have to do my work all before then, I want to enjoy every last minute!

SiriuslyPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

I am really glad I've no class on Monday so I can stay up and watch it And no one will see my puffy eyes
|it's about time
Old 11-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so annoyed, I have Monday off the week after, but not the day after the episode! oh well, I'm still staying up to watch both the episode and the confidential and then to talk about it here in great detail of course

If I'm lucky I can watch it live, but for some reason BBC has been reeeaally bad quality on my TV lately, so if that doesn't go back to normal before Sunday, I'd rather wait for a download so I can at least see anything.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Well, good thing is the dl will be up really quick Everyone is so eager for Sunday to come - it is awesome

Also, I love how everyone has the maddest theories about what will happen. Especially with the 'spoilers' we got - which are no spoilers but teasers
|it's about time
Old 11-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

I have no freaking idea what's coming on Sunday! I'm pleased that I'm completely spoiler-free, but I'm not even proud of myself or anything because it's not like I've been avoiding them, there's just been nothing to find!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

That is what I meant - there is hardly anything you could even call 'spoiler'. But I am so proud of them for being able to keep it under wraps for so long
|it's about time
Old 11-09-2009, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I haven't even come across any crack theories or anything! Probably because I haven't been near DWF.

It's great they've been able to keep schtum about it. Normally something big leaks- like the two Doctors in Journey's End. But nothing this time.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

There have been some discussions on the dw community on LJ but only theories.

I bet we will all watch on Sunday (!!!!) and see something we did not dream of in a million years.
|it's about time
Old 11-09-2009, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

SIX DAYS YOU GUYS. How am I supposed to go to school on Monday and act like a normal person? How? In all honesty, if it's really good I might have a little skive and watch it until my eyes bleed out of their sockets.

I love being unspoiled- it's just impossible with so little self-control!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

If it's good? What do you mean? It will be good! For all I care it could be one hour of the Doctor doing nothing but running around on Mars

I know what you mean.
|it's about time
Reply   Post New Thread