Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2010, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Valentine for you photos and info.

Last night when I was going through all of the stuff I DVRd, I came across a segment at the end of one of the shows, I think it was the TV Guide one before the Red Carpet one and they were showing shoe ideas and one of the shoes that they talked about the most where Lauren's saying that they will probobly show up on one of the younger girls.

I am somewhere in the middle on the dress. I see in at one point and I like it but later on I don't. I don't know if it is that I just don't think that the dress, shoes, and jewelry go together to me or what. I do think that she went a little overboard with the rings and bracelets on her left hand and wrist and it didn't all go together. Plus, I don't like that she went back to black hair. I noticed that at the TCAs. I don't have anything against black hair, but lighter color hair, even the dark brown, makes her look so much softer to me. Well, that being said, I will keep going back and forth with my feelings on the dress and see where I land.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
I still think the dress is ugly and does nothing to Lauren's figure. She should stop wearing those loose dresses.
I think if the white part was more fitted and less billowy/blousy then it might have worked. The white part just seemed awkward on the dress. I don't think it was the worst dress there last night, but it wasn't the best either.

I thought her hair was too messy looking frankly.

I liked the shoes and I think her make up was good.
Old 08-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The white bit was like Lauren was wearing a baby's bib or something I agree it would have worked better if it was more fitted and maybe a dark color, navy blue or something. As for the shoes I didn't mind them, especial when we got to see her leg through the slit I do agree the jewelery was too much but Lauren has a habit of not knowing where to stop. Maybe she couldn't decide which ring and bracelet to where so took the lot I liked the hair, it was a little different but did look messy on the red carpet before she could get back into makeup before taking the stage.

Over all Lauren looked great IMO and I just think this whole style thing is debatable and comes down to personal taste, if Lauren likes it then thats all that matters... at least people are talking about her again
Old 08-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Was this posted yet?
Lauren Graham on the Red Carpet at the 2010 Emmy Awards - Lauren Graham - Zimbio
Quote:
Lauren Graham looked modern and elegant on the red carpet last night at the Emmy Awards. The Parenthood star wore a black and white draped Yigal Azrouel gown and really stood out in the crowd.

The gown was expertly draped, and featured a high leg slit, which gave the dress some sex appeal without going overboard. We think she looked sophisticated and beautiful, though others have called her a fashion flop. As if!

The 62nd annual Primetime Emmy Awards went down last night at the Nokia Theatre in LA, and there were tons of stars spotted on the red carpet. Some standouts include: Sarah Ryland, Mary Hart, Jane Lynch, Anna Paquin, Eva Longoria-Parker, and more! Check out a gallery of the best and worst dressed on the red carpet below.
Finally a positive review of her dress!
Old 08-30-2010, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

That's nice to see. Thanks for sharing, Craig!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

The more I look at it the more I like it! I think that the problem with it on Lauren is that it's slightly twisted at the top (probably from sitting in the car on the way there). All it needs is to be pulled back round a tiny bit towards the white section so that it drapes more and doesn't sit as such a flat white panel.

I think it was a brave choice on her part and I adored the shoes, hair and make-up!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

I loved her dress actually. From the moment I saw it. I loved the way it fell and the black/white was gorgeous.

Cee, that's the only thing I noticed as well. If it was pulled back round a bit more it would've been perfect!

I'm only going to heaven if it tastes like caramel
Old 09-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not sure if this should go here or on the Awards thread but here goes, I caught the Fashion Police for the Emmys. Only watched knowing Lauren would probably be on and yes she was. On the worst dress list which makes me sad, they thought the white bit was a bib and belonged at Red Lobster...

They didn't even like the leg slit but someone liked the shoes, which others other hated

I recorded it and can post a clip later today if anyone is interesting.
Old 09-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Master Fan

Im so over this year Emmy feshion.lol

Old 09-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

lol. Yeah, I'm kinda over it already too. Tonight, while watching Project Runway w/ a friend, she jabbed me about Lauren making the worst dressed list & I just shrugged it off saying Heidi Klum did as well, so enough of that!
Old 09-03-2010, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Anna Paquin, Tina Fey and Keri Russell were also on that list.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:15 AM
New Fan

Lauren Graham Wearing Bracelets & Rings by Ofira

Lauren Graham Wearing Bracelets & Rings by Ofira - Number 21

Sorry if his info is already out there.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the latest finds guys.
I really liked her earrings.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 09-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still think Lauren wears too much jewelery some times, JMO.

ETA - Here is that bit from the Fashion Police, it's only about 1 minute long.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Reading some blogs and sites there must be some nervous celebrity stylists in Hollywood this week with all the dresses people hated at the Emmys this year.

Last edited by lancer1993; 09-04-2010 at 11:18 PM
Old 09-09-2010, 11:11 AM
Extreme Fan

The ring from the cover of Redbook
It's the Elizabeth Ann 14k White Gold & Purple Jade Ring from Ana Rebecca Designs and (little more info) this pretty thing is one of a kind (that means, if you want it, get it lol)

For more info, click on the pic