Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntbee (View Post)
I'm spoiler free but know about the [spoilery thing] because of one of the magazines I receive. The details of her [spoilery thing] are still a secret, so I think you're safe.
It's hard to stay 100% spoiler free... unless you live in a cave
Old 08-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the promos. I think I like Peter's the best.
Old 08-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

thanks so much for the promos. finally a Sarah one.
though I still don't get what 'when you lay down the law... shoot for a new decade' mean, I liked it a lot it's so funny when she walks out all stressed and everybody start laughing.

I love the Adam one too. I also thought it was funnier.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 08-25-2010, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Watched MTWI & AGT last night just to see if they showed the new promos and wasn't disappointed. I don't really like either of the shows but seeing the promos made it well worth it.

I like Lauren's hair in the promo but she just doesn't look like Sarah there to me. I guess she wanted a new look for her new job.

These new promos are so great and funny but I hope that they put in some serious ones as well so that any new viewers tuning in thinking it is a comedy won't be disappointed and then not watch it again. That happened last season and would like it not to happen this season, too.
Now that is dedication! I don't have your patience.

I kinda like her hair in the promo but agree that it's not the wavy-haired Sarah we know & love.

ITA with your last statement Sarah! I was given that impression way back in Feb. & didn't really like the show cuz I was under the impression it would be funnier.

Nathie - Pacman was big back in the 70s/80s so it kind of negated the seriousness of her gripe. Does that make any sense at all?
Old 08-25-2010, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just added a pac-man game to my iPhone... maybe Lauren will also
Old 08-25-2010, 09:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry Katka. I went back and just took it out because I don't know how to do the spoiler tags. Again, I am really sorry about that.

Well, read farther up and found that deleting it didn't do any good because it was already quoted. Sorry.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Family's more than DNA

Although I hadn't seen her in anything else (other than one or two episodes i have seen of Gilmore Girls), Lauren Graham was the reason I started watching this. I really like her character, although I have only seen about three episodes - since it has only just started airing over here recently. i find it slightly funny that this show has taken so long to air over here if you are waiting for S2 in the US.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cheali you really should watch the other 150 or so GG eps for Lauren.

It's weird being so excited for S2 and only 3 eps from the first season have aired here.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Castle
Stana Katic

I didn't think, I'm sorry everyone.
Katka, you could have edited it for me. I really was not thinking.

Cheali, here we don't have an air date yet, so you're lucky.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

OMG Cheali, you should watch more of GG. You gonna fall in love with Lorelai!!!
Old 08-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Nathie - Pacman was big back in the 70s/80s so it kind of negated the seriousness of her gripe. Does that make any sense at all?
It does. thanks.

Twitter |(Nathie)
Old 08-26-2010, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For a few dollars you can now get pac-man on your iPod/iPhone (probably iPad) and play it all you like!
Old 08-26-2010, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
Although I hadn't seen her in anything else (other than one or two episodes i have seen of Gilmore Girls), Lauren Graham was the reason I started watching this. I really like her character, although I have only seen about three episodes - since it has only just started airing over here recently. i find it slightly funny that this show has taken so long to air over here if you are waiting for S2 in the US.
Yeah, I can kinda relate because I was just getting into GG when PH premiered here back in Feb., so I wasn't that familiar w/ Lauren but I liked what I saw of her despite not really caring for the pilot of PH (of course, I since then have changed my tune lol). And as I was watching GG, well...and PH I guess...I absolutely fell head over heels in love w/ Lauren! The rest is history & here I am. You should definitely check out GG, Lauren is iconic as Lorelai.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

The vids on the NBC site suddenly and miraculously work for me now (Katka - give it a try now, too) and FYI, in the Joel & Julia promo we can actually hear what Sydney asks instead of the voice over "...That Question" and she names a very specific anatomy part, lol.

I guess they could leave it in for the 10pm airtime, but not for the promo airing at all hours to possibly impressionable young ears, haha.

ETA - Correction: only the promos load. Ugh!

Sign Petition For More Gilmore Girls

Last edited by gjoni; 08-27-2010 at 03:04 AM
Old 08-27-2010, 03:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

thanks Gioni it's funnier like that !