Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-27-2019, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
We were supposed to have a baby this summer... but things unfortunately didn't move forward.
Oh no I always thought that "I don´t care if the baby is boy or a girl as long as it´s healthy" is pretty cliche line, at least until I was pregnant. Now nothing could be more true. Pregnancy is full of stress, at first you try to survive the first three months, where everyone tells you anything can happen and you can loose the baby, then the first screening, which in my case was positive on high risk on Down syndrom, more testing, more stress, luckily the final results were ok, all chromosomes are as they should be. Now I worry what I can expect from the next screening in two weeks where they will be looking for all the baby organs and their function. Weren´t our mommies happier when all this didn´t exist.lol I´m so sorry you had to experience the worse part of it

And Im due late August/beginning of September. Already looking forward to the big tummy in the high summer heat

Old 03-27-2019, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Wow, I haven't been on ff in ages, good to see you're all still there.

Katka - congrats again, I'm glad everything is fine with the baby, hope everything goes well, I will throw my money for a Sept. 3rd birthday

Vale - I'm so sorry to hear that, hope everything will work out for you and Jay.

Claire - I heard that Sutton Foster and Hugh Jackman will be on Broadway next year and I was like, I need to go to NY again

I will go to London on Friday for a short trip to see Gillian Anderson's new play "All about Eve". I will take my mom, she's so excited. And phew, I am glad Brexit doesn't happen this week.

And on Tuesday I will start a new job, project manager for Allianz company. It's a huge step but I wasn't entirely happy with how I was taken for granted at my old job and how much I earned so I decided to take that step. I'm going to miss my colleagues so much though, they are the best.
Old 03-27-2019, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
...the big news is that I´m ....pregnant, so I assume not much of theater for me in the near future....
Wow!!! Congrats! That's so exciting! I'm really happy for you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrygraham (View Post)
I will throw my money for a Sept. 3rd birthday
And I'll throw mine in for September 4th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danke (View Post)
I went to see your favorite play last week "Behanding in Spokane" (well, I hope I remember the poster on your wall correctly.lol)
It's not my favorite play (and it's been replaced on my wall ), but it's by my favorite playwright, so you have a good memory!

Quote:
Claire - I heard that Sutton Foster and Hugh Jackman will be on Broadway next year and I was like, I need to go to NY again
Yeah, I'm excited about that! I'm sure it will be really difficult to get tickets to that. You should definitely come visit!

Good luck at your new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valeposh (View Post)
We were supposed to have a baby this summer... but things unfortunately didn't move forward.
I'm so sorry, Vale.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Congratulations Katka. That's very exciting for you.

I'm so sorry to hear your news Vale.

Ele - Good luck in your new job. I am not going to London to see Gillian's play, but there is a local theater here that has a deal with the National Theater and the will be showing a broadcast of it here, so I want to go see that. I saw Hamlet with Benedict Cumberbatch that way a few years ago.

Brexit is stressing me out. I'm going to Dublin in June and we're taking a day trip up to Belfast so I'm worried how the border will be, in terms of protests or anything. Hopefully there won't be any issues. I know the Irish border is a huge issue in Brexit.
Old 03-28-2019, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I will throw my money for a Sept. 3rd birthday
Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
And I'll throw mine in for September 4th.
Haha, you guys, one of the official days is September 2nd (the other is in August). So we will see, if you get to share birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by CohenGal (View Post)
It's not my favorite play (and it's been replaced on my wall ), but it's by my favorite playwright, so you have a good memory!
I´m highfive-ing myself for remembering the poster

Christine - I saw Hamlet with Cumberbatch live in the cinema as well. It was really great.

And the Brexit, June really doesn´t seem like ideal time to visit Ireland, but it may as well be alright. Fingers crossed. We had bought plane tickets to Liverpool before we knew we were pregnant for this Easter so I´m watching out for the situation as well, even though we don´t know if we go yet, if its ok for the baby.

Old 03-28-2019, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Well I have my plane to Dublin booked already. I could cancel my day trip to Belfast if I have to. I'm hoping it will be ok. I'll just have to keep that option open.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Katka, that is awesome. Congratulations. When are you due.

Vale, I'm sorry it didn't happen yet. Hopefully it will soon.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm off for a quick vacation this weekend, Friday through Monday, to Disneyland. My friend is celebrating her 50th birthday, and that's what she wanted to do. She's going for a whole week, but I am just going for the weekend. Should be a fun time.
Old 04-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJ5941 (View Post)
Katka, that is awesome. Congratulations. When are you due.
Thank you Im due on the turn of August/September. I have a big ultrasound check up tomorrow to see if everything is ok. Fingers crossed.

Christine - Have fun in Disneyland, sounds like good time I enjoyed Disneyland in Paris with Ele and Valentine few years back, all the scary rides were super fun

So Brexit is no go tomorrow so it looks like we are going to Liverpool and North Wales next Wednesday after all

Old 04-11-2019, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

Christine, enjoy Disneyland; that should be fun.

Katka, I'm glad you can still go on your Liverpool/Wales trip; enjoy!

I've got one more week of school until spring break; I'm ready for it.
Old 04-11-2019, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_strawberry_girl (View Post)
I'm off for a quick vacation this weekend, Friday through Monday, to Disneyland. My friend is celebrating her 50th birthday, and that's what she wanted to do. She's going for a whole week, but I am just going for the weekend. Should be a fun time.
Have fun!
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Katka, enjoy your trip. How did the ultrasound go? Hopefully well.

Christine, enjoy Disneyland.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Happy weekend everyone.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 04-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Happy Friday!

Just getting in a few posts before I leave for the airport soon. See ya next week!
Old 04-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Hope you had a good flight.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}