Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-05-2003, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Where do these people get such awesome bootlegs of movies? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] The one's I always get suck!
Old 12-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Brielle's site is up? Coolness! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mike, Brielle is on the inside.

And there is a better version of BS out now.

junkie | LG fanlisting | My babies | Life's a Bitch

The Seeress of the High Desert
Old 12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

On the inside? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm confuzzled.

I use to know places online where you could order copies of movies in theatres but have no idea where the links went.. blah.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazymike4:
<STRONG>On the inside? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I'm confuzzled.

I use to know places online where you could order copies of movies in theatres but have no idea where the links went.. blah.</STRONG>
I'm guessing that Alexis means is she knows someone in the business that got it for her. Maybe?

Thanks Brielle!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-
Old 12-05-2003, 10:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I think Brielle is a photographer or something or works around the set.. I'm not sure. If a person does seem on the inside of the business, I don't really want to mention that 'cause it could get them in trouble and we lose all these cool stuff like screen caps and pics of Lauren that aren't anywhere else on the web. You'll see when her site is open.. it's going to be great! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I like the title of the url or her site.. immortal-beauty. It definately describes Lauren.

[ 12-05-2003: Message edited catkok ]

Old 12-05-2003, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Nah, I'm pretty sure Brielle is a youngun, but she has connections to a photographer, but she still pays for her photos if she has to.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

That sounds cool. It's really nice what she is doing. Of course she's going to set our obsession into overdrive! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But that's alright with me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ok, did Lauren cut her hair in between shooting these scenes? And I never noticed her with shorter hair on GG, but this was shot over the summer so it could have grown back by the time GG started:

check out the first set of caps and then the caps where she's at the house for Christmas, it's shorter and curlier, so that may be why it looks shorter.. because then the last pics her hair is long again. Though in movies they don't shoot scenes in order

[ 12-05-2003: Message edited catkok ]

Old 12-06-2003, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Her hair was a lot shorter, which is weird because I don't remember her hair ever being that short on Gilmore Girls and she was shooting both at the same time most of the time...we're allowed to direct link now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote from Lauren about Billy Bob
Quote:
Thornton's semi-improvisational approach certainly impressed co-star Lauren Graham, who plays a barmaid, Sue, with a probably unhealthy but extremely gratifying fetish for guys who wear Santa suits.

"It really is an accomplishment for Billy," the star of TV's "Gilmore Girls" gushes. "You see him growing just a little bit, so you can wait for the payoff longer. And that, to not tip your hand as an actor, takes incredible restraint."
Quote:
"Bad Santa," starring Billy Bob Thornton, grossed $16.8 million in its first weekend of release, Dimension said, despite being shown on a relatively low number of screens – 2,005.

"The movie received tremendous reviews, but audiences are showing their love for the film as well, with extremely strong exit surveys and word-of-mouth driving viewers into the theater," the distributor said in a news release. "Dimension plans to expand the film a few hundred theaters each week through Christmas, giving audiences what they want ... more 'Bad Santa'!"
[ 12-06-2003: Message edited A. B. Normal ]
Old 12-06-2003, 11:13 PM
Loyal Fan

One more clip from the BS press kit:

Producer Sarah Aubrey on Lauren Graham (430KB)
Old 12-07-2003, 03:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

oohh, thank you Canopus! I love all this recognition and praise Lauren is getting. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Even the producers see how she brings more into a character than what is written on paper.. that is what a great actress is!

Old 12-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the press kit stuff. I noticed how she was so calm and serious in her interview. Heh, that was new. Not that I don't know she can be serious and calm, it's just that normally she's not like that when interviewed.

Anyway, who knows when the movie will be out in Norway, so I can't be bothered waiting anymore. I'm downloading it right now. Can't wait to see it. Whee!
Old 12-07-2003, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

That was very cool, thanks again Canopus!! I love that producer, it is the sign of a great actress if they can bring more than what's just on the page, and lord knows Lauren was needed to do that for this role. Aw, she's "spunky!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Someone should send Eli a copy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2003, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Bad Santa made $7,077,000(estimated) this weekend and now has made over $27.2 million. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

That's awesome! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]