Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

I want to work with Hayden one day...we'll see.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

well you need to focus on that... This board is probably the closest to him I'll ever get... umm but well...c'est la vie and all that *sigh*
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-09-2004, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

other than me, I would love to see him in a film with jude law. they could play quareling brothers who reconsile in the end, they look quite alike.
Old 10-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know it's been mentioned, but I'd love to see him in a romantic comedy, maybe with Natalie.

I also love Anna Paquin. I think they'd have good chemistry together.
Old 10-11-2004, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Him in a rom-com would be sooo good! but I kinda doubt he'll ever do one... Nat and him have incredible screen chemistry and charisma...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-12-2004, 06:27 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did someone mentioned already that It´ll be good to see Elijah Wood and Hayden together in a movie??....

I think in a movie of friendship-dramedy could be nice ... you know, those movies that has "meannings"

What do you think?

"It`s hard to ignore someting that cute... " Roxanne to Meg (American Dreams) talking about Chris Pierce -Performed by Milo Ventimiglia-
Old 10-13-2004, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure if we've discussed Elijah, I have nothing against Elijah,he's cool but unfortunately he reminds me of this guy who I used to like which ended ugly!

Well anyway, H and Elijah could be cool...

Yeah, friendship/dramedy sounds like a good idea Hilda... I don't think he does a lot of movies without meaning.... which is definately not a bad thing..
icon credit
Hayden
Old 10-16-2004, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I posted on the Tom Welling board that it would be fun to see them together. "Superman" and "Darth Vader" in a movie.
Old 10-16-2004, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

oooh, I like that idea Pia, I really do I looove Tom Welling, but you never heard that at this board heh But yeah,I think they could create some real magic on the big screen...As opponents or on the "same side", that would be totally awesome
icon credit
Hayden
Old 12-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Chad Michael Murray!! or Adam Brody..
just because they are my fav actors

"I wasn't at all surprised to hear about Chad and Sophia's engagement. If you spend anytime with them you know this is not some teen romance. They fit together like old shoes. It's a good thing ."
-->Craig Sheffer

Congrats to Chad and Sophia
Old 12-23-2004, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'd just go...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-03-2005, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by master yoda167
oooh, I like that idea Pia, I really do I looove Tom Welling, but you never heard that at this board heh But yeah,I think they could create some real magic on the big screen...As opponents or on the "same side", that would be totally awesome
You can love more than one man.

You should visit the Tom Welling Board sometime. It's a great place.
Old 02-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Like yes, love, don't know...

Thanks for the tip, but right now I'm limiting the places I post at have too many and not enough time...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 02-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand. I think we all have that problem right now.
Old 02-27-2005, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure who I want to see Hayden with next but I'm not to fired up about this whole Mischa Barton thing. Forgive me but I don't think Hayden spending months shooting with a girl that beautiful is cause for celebration...