Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-26-2004, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by master yoda167
Well I would also root for the Orli/Hayden/Milo idea, that's three HOT guys

Madelen- Good to see you again! your JD idea was very good too I think Kirsten Dunst has come up before in this thread, I would personally love to see her working with Hayden
Good to be here again Been hanging at the Milo Ventimiglia board. You should check it out too!

A few more suggestions: Adrien Brody, Adam Brody, Colin Farrell, Keanu Reeves...
Old 07-27-2004, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

yeah Colin Farell yummy..or:

Leonardo Dicaprio, Matt Damon, James Marsdon, Joshua Jackson

(There both from Canada! )
Old 07-27-2004, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by madelen
Good to be here again Been hanging at the Milo Ventimiglia board. You should check it out too!

A few more suggestions: Adrien Brody, Adam Brody, Colin Farrell, Keanu Reeves...

It's good to have you here! Yeah, I've been to MV, I know the mods and other people too from there with who I used to hang out at the GG Lit thread... But I just haven't got the time to be everywhere,atleast more than a pop by,HC has been swallowing a lot of my time lately but I have to come to MV again sometime I was actually on holiday in Spain and I bought a movie with Milo in it, I think it's called Snowjob here in Finland...But you can't buy it here, only rent, anyway, moving on to the actual topic

You got some more good ideas, I especially would like to see Hayden in the same movie with Colin Farrell and Adam Brody...Colin could be the male stud, Adam the sexy dork and Hayden could be something in between prince charming maybe... I'm envisioning a three brothers theme...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-27-2004, 01:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was actually on holiday in Spain and I bought a movie with Milo in it, I think it's called Snowjob here in Finland...But you can't buy it here, only rent, anyway, moving on to the actual topic
Yeah, I bought it too, via Amazon. It was a sweet movie and Milo was cute in it.

[/i]You got some more good ideas, I especially would like to see Hayden in the same movie with Colin Farrell and Adam Brody...Colin could be the male stud, Adam the sexy dork and Hayden could be something in between prince charming maybe... I'm envisioning a three brothers theme... [/QUOTE]

Great idea! Who would their love interests be? I imagine they would have some...
Old 07-27-2004, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

you're crack me up! since we know such movies like that would never happen,

I' gonna search for some NC-17 fics
Old 07-27-2004, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I bought it too, via Amazon. It was a sweet movie and Milo was cute in it.

Oh really? Was it expensive? Amazon doesn't have a Finnish site, does it... I just started watching the movie, but I think I'm going to see it tomorrow, I've seen it before and I liked it

[/i]You got some more good ideas, I especially would like to see Hayden in the same movie with Colin Farrell and Adam Brody...Colin could be the male stud, Adam the sexy dork and Hayden could be something in between prince charming maybe... I'm envisioning a three brothers theme...

Great idea! Who would their love interests be? I imagine they would have some...
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, you know the first thing that came to my mind was me, you and Sabrina, it's only fair because it was our idea

But yeah, actresses, hmmm,we should probably have 3 different types because there are 3 different guys, if we take example from current movies, I'd say we need a sweetheart, a dashing beauty and the independant smart girl type...I can't think of actresses right now...Any thoughts

Quote:
you're crack me up! since we know such movies like that would never happen, I' gonna search for some NC-17 fics
That is exactly why need to make such a movie
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-28-2004, 03:59 AM
Elite Fan

okay I had a good idea last night for a new Hayden movie,

I would really love to see Hayden/Orli and Nat in a dance movie like "Save the last dance" or "Honey"

don't know but that was just coming trough my mind
Old 07-28-2004, 05:26 AM
Elite Fan

Oh I love both those movies! I love dance movies and I love to dance even more!

I can't really imagine Hayden and Orli in a movie like that since they have both had like serious, dramatic roles but it would be interesting to see it..
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-28-2004, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I can't really imagine Hayden and Orli in a movie like that since they have both had like serious, dramatic roles but it would be interesting to see it..
that's actually why that movie would be great
cause I think no one can really image Hay/Orli in such a movie,

but who nows, mabye they would make a great job with some movie like that

shake ya body to tha beats honey

Last edited by DaParTyGirL; 07-28-2004 at 05:58 AM
Old 07-28-2004, 05:40 AM
Elite Fan

well that's a point there indeed...

Maybe they would do a good job with something like that, you know if they want to put some drama in it, they could be like brothers who are rehearsing for a contest or they compete against each other or something...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-28-2004, 05:59 AM
Elite Fan

yeah that would be great

just don't understand why they can't make such movies
Old 07-28-2004, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmmm, you know the first thing that came to my mind was me, you and Sabrina, it's only fair because it was our idea

Quote:
But yeah, actresses, hmmm,we should probably have 3 different types because there are 3 different guys, if we take example from current movies, I'd say we need a sweetheart, a dashing beauty and the independant smart girl type...I can't think of actresses right now...Any thoughts
A sweetheart - Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Brittany Murphy?
Dashing beauty - Jessica Alba, can't think of anyone else...
Independent smart girl type - Julia Stiles, Natalie Portman?

And the Milo dvd - Snow Job - wasn't that expensive. I don't remember exactly what it cost, but less than 20 euros. Yeah, I don't think Amazon has a Finnish site...
Old 07-29-2004, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

A sweetheart - Kirsten Dunst, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Brittany Murphy?
Dashing beauty - Jessica Alba, can't think of anyone else...
Independent smart girl type - Julia Stiles, Natalie Portman?

And the Milo dvd - Snow Job - wasn't that expensive. I don't remember exactly what it cost, but less than 20 euros. Yeah, I don't think Amazon has a Finnish site...
I know it would never happen, but a girl can dream can't she

I think Kirsten would be good, yeah and Jessica and maybe Julia, I think Nat and Hayden have great chemistry, but it would be interesting to see someone "new" opposite Hayden

So did you like pay by credit card or something? Sorry I'm so nosy , I've just never used Amazon because I thought it would be so expensive to ship the stuff and they have so much cool stuff...
icon credit
Hayden
Old 07-29-2004, 02:18 AM
Elite Fan

ya know I told you I'm gonna get the SW II DVD but it was sold out
so I had to buy it from amazon,

I always buy my stuff from amazon and pay by credit card,
even my DVD player is from amazon

the shipping isn't much expensive, in "€" it's only 3€ ,

guess that's 4$ and if the stuff you buy is over 20€ you don't need to pay

shipping

actually thats on the german amazon site,

but it has to be on the other amazon sites too
Old 07-29-2004, 02:33 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, cool! Thanks for the info...I live in Finland, so I think I could use the British Amazon.co.uk ... I got my epi II dvd last Christmas, it was on sale 21.95 € at the time...My Mom bought it for me Seriously, me with my movies and cd's , oy, don't even get me started
icon credit
Hayden