Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-03-2004, 03:43 PM
Elite Fan

What would you like to see Hayden in next and who with?

I thought it might be nice to discuss who you would like to see our dear Hayden work with next, a director, screenwriter,actor, actress whatever [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I'll come back later with my opinions... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I thought I'd expand this topic so that you can also discuss what type of thing you'd like to see Hayden do...
[ 04-04-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited master yoda167 ]
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Hum how about Colin Hanks [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Okay even though that would be cool, I'd like to see star in a movie with someone like Clair Daines and it could be like Love & War type movie and she is his love back at home waiting for her sexy army man to return to her loving arms.... or something to that effect.
Old 04-04-2004, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

I loved your idea of that whole love&war epic [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It would be very cool to see him in a part like that, I can see it in my head now [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Him all buff in an army uniform [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and after that image, I totally forgot what I was supposed to say [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] But Claire Danes or someone like her would be good...

Well personally I'd like to see him in a comedy, maybe a rom-com, he's never really done that, he could star opposite , hmm, who do I like, maybe someone like Julia Stiles, I think that could work...I think Hayden could do comedy, because he seems like such a goofball [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] sometimes...

I'm changing the title so that you can discuss what Hayden could do and who with...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

How about Natalie Portman again in a drama?
Old 04-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh, Liz, I like that idea [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I think Hayden and Nat have the best chemistry [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It would nice to see them in something less epic and maybe something where they could wear like normal clothes [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Not that the SW clothes aren't cool or anything ... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ColinsChica:
<STRONG>Hum how about Colin Hanks [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
How did I know you were going to say that? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 04-13-2004, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the Colin Hank's idea too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

For some reason I see Hayden and Kirsten Dunst having great chemistry. I'm not sure in what kind of movie though.
Old 04-13-2004, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by wanderer78:
<STRONG>I like the Colin Hank's idea too. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

For some reason I see Hayden and Kirsten Dunst having great chemistry. I'm not sure in what kind of movie though.</STRONG>
Hey, I thought about Hayden doing something with Kirsten too for some reason, don't really know why exactly, she just popped into my head... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-18-2004, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It might be "The Virgin Suicides" connection. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

yeah, maybe it is that...Allthough I haven't seen The Virgin Suicides...But somehow I think Kirsten and Hayden would have very good chemistry on screen [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-25-2004, 01:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'd love to see Hayden in some film with Johnny Depp. That would friggin rock my socks. Though I think I'd prolly die happily from exposure to such combined sexiness.. [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2004, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I'm really digging your Johnny Depp idea! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Maybe a comedy of sorts, they could be like two gentlemen thieves or something, okay not a very original idea, but that's the first thing that came to mind...The two of them in suits, it's instant droolfest!! [img]smilies/drool_spit.gif[/img]
icon credit
Hayden
Old 04-28-2004, 01:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Did someone say Johnny Depp? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] In my opinion, Johnny could act with a tree for two hours and I'd see the flick over and over. But whatever, this is about Hayden...

Natalie or A.J. are my picks -- he's had no greater chemistry on-screen with anyone besides those two ladies. And besides, I love them both to no end, so I'd be happy. Maybe some sort of thriller or suspense movie... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 04-29-2004, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Maybe a love triangle/murder/comdey type of movie. If thats makes any sense. I could see him, Emilie de Ravin and Benjamin Mckenzie doing a movie like that together.

darylbeth
Old 04-29-2004, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Queen follower:
<STRONG>Maybe a love triangle/murder/comdey type of movie. If thats makes any sense. I could see him, Emilie de Ravin and Benjamin Mckenzie doing a movie like that together.</STRONG>
A love triangle/murder/comedy type? Does that mean that one of the three dies and the two are left to solve it/deal with it or something? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Ben Mckenzie is okay, but I have to say I'm not really partial to Emilie De Ravin, I have nothing against her personally, I just really didn't like Tess on Roswell and I haven't seen her anywhere else... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] But maybe if I saw her somewhere else, would change my mind...

This is very much o/t, but I just had to say that I got a bit surprised by your avi and sig, since The Rasmus are from here :lol [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I live in Finland...) They're like my favourite Finnish band, I've seen them live atleast twice and I have sometimes bumped into the singer around town, the hair always gives him away [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] And it was just very weird to see your avi and sig here, heh...
icon credit
Hayden