Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

His eyes are so pretty *_*

And Happy (belated) Birthday Bee!
icon *
Old 12-12-2004, 06:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I like the second last one. It's just too cute.

Hey Bee, where did you get that quote in your sig?? The one about Shane. It's v. funny.
Old 12-12-2004, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Gee I hope we get to page two soon. This page is killer on my dail up...and yes I know my pics are part of the problem But come on it was Shane!

He does have the most gorgeous eyes My personal fave is the first one, beautiful shot of the eyes and stubble The third one doesn't look like Shane hardly at all but still incredibly cute.

Thank you Cass!

Janelle I orginally found the quote in a LJ but to actually hear the quote for yourself go to the CTV idol site under the video section. it's the video called "backstage madness at the finale" ...I LMAO when I heard it...so Shacob...er Jacob
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-13-2004, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow great pics! Any word on his concert?

FYI He's 25 Bee!
Old 12-13-2004, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Actually no word on any of the concerts yet since the first one

Has anybody been keeping up with the new Hedley songs? I'm trying to figure out if I'm missing any, audio wise. I have....Trip, All you follow, Lost in a field called empty and Street fight and I know I missing Like Me and Foxy lady but I haven't seen any audio up for those yet. So am I missing any others? I hope not because the downloading time is killing me LOL. I'm thinking of moving just for high speed

UBCD, 25 huh? Only a year younger

Oh before I go more pics Of little Jakey this time. They've been seen before but not posted in this thread so I figured share the love Found them while I was clearing off my puter, good grief the Shacob stuff I have saved is crazy worst part is I don't remember saving half of it and most are just banners and icons. I need some actual pics! LOL.

all together now....awwww

Shacob
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Master Fan

Aww So young and impressionable. And a bottle blonde, I would never have guessed I love how his eyebrows are dark and his hair is white. Wasn't that the style back then?

I'm not up on my Hedley songs, sadly.
icon *

Last edited by Pavlov's Belle; 12-13-2004 at 11:11 PM
Old 12-13-2004, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Shane has got the brightest smile It's almost blinding

Jacob's pic looks like my nephew . I hope my nephew becomes a cool rock star like Jac...then I can go to at least HIS concert

UBCD, Janelle, Cass, Bee
Old 12-13-2004, 11:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Awww... he was a bottle blonde!!! I wonder how old he is in the second pic.... grade 9, maybe? And the first one, grade 11? Hehe, my age. I guess he gave up on it by the time he got to grade 12 though, cause his grad pic has his lovely black hair.

Thanks so much for sharing! And I know what you mean about huge amounts of fanart.... I think my computer's gonna explode soon from all the Kalan fanart I have saved on it.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've only seen video of Foxy Lady and I haven't seen anything about Like me but otherwise I think you are up to date. I'm wondering if there will be any announcements from any of the Idols after the 16th and the end of their 3 month sentence, er, contract.

I started dropping off my thesis today...and set up a new defense date for January....looks like I will spend the holidays on powerpoint!
Old 12-15-2004, 04:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Shane and his wife were on Etalk daily tonight at the very end singing a Christmas carol. He was playing the piano and Angela played violin. It was good but too short. Apparently they'll have some more idols during the week.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw it!! Almost didn't. It was just by fluke. I went to Idolforums (which I usually don't because banner city over there) and there was a post and I was like AHHHHHH SHANE!!! So I run to the tv and luckily for me Etalk was just starting Saw a little clip of Kalan. He's such a cutie (in that you want to pinch his cheeks kinda way, which I'm totally against! ...childhood trauma) I'm hearing Jake is on tomorrow ...so if Shangela clip was from the VG show does that mean we can expect them to appear soon? I checked the site but nothing was listed I hope they didn't show it already. maybe it's some kind of christmas special *shrugs*

I'm on cloud 9 I think I'm just a wee bit to obsessed with Shane these days The clip was like what 30 seconds long? And I'm bouncing off the walls

to all!

Shane Jacob Shacob

Oh that reminds me anybody else getting a wierd page when they go to Shane's board or site? something about bandwith or suspenstion? In a way I'm kinda yay because that could mean people are visiting ...told you cloud 9 and not comming down.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
I'm on cloud 9 I think I'm just a wee bit to obsessed with Shane these days The clip was like what 30 seconds long? And I'm bouncing off the walls

to all!

Shane Jacob Shacob

Oh that reminds me anybody else getting a wierd page when they go to Shane's board or site? something about bandwith or suspenstion? In a way I'm kinda yay because that could mean people are visiting ...told you cloud 9 and not comming down.
Welcome to cloud Shane, Bee . I'm so glad I'm not the only Shane whacko .

I saw it too, and was choked that it was only about 40 seconds But at least I did see it It's not often I watch all of ETalk, but this one time I did.
Old 12-15-2004, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cloud Shane is a fun cloud to be on I usually don't watch it either, to cheesy LOL. Well I emaild the VG show but they said Shangela are not going to be on the show, they just used the set for the Etalk Daily thing. I say lets email people! Both VG and Etalk because frankly if you are going to borrow a set to do a whole song then they really need to show more then 40 seconds of it! They'll probably show all of Jacobs and Kalans.

Shacobers!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 12-15-2004, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Waaaaait a second...... I'm confused. Shangela were on Etalk, using the VG set??? What the heckle is that?! LOL. I missed it, darn it. I've been missing a LOT of Etalk Daily appearances lately, all of Shane/Kalan/Jacob/Theresa's. Too bad. Ah well, I can usually catch 'em on the net later.

I have a favour to ask...... I don't have a download program, and the MP3s from the Hedley site aren't working for me *glares at computer*. Is there any way that one of you, who have some of the Hedley songs, could send me the best ones thru MSN Messenger? I don't know if any of you even have MSN, but I figured I may as well ask. I'm getting antsy..... I want more JACOB!!!!! And Shane too, for that matter.

UBCD, Shari, Bee, Cass!
Old 12-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay we all know I Jacob but what the heck was that on Etalk tonight? Dude way to um kinda wreck a song there. Yikes! *sigh* Can't say that falls anywhere near my fave Jacob/Hedley performance. Luckily it didn't last very long at all. Shane was longer ...maybe I'm being kinda hard on them. *shrugs*

Janelle no worries, I'm sure I saw a link to Shangela's appearance online somewhere. I'll look for the link and come back to edit the post if I find it ...as for Hedley I haven't downloaded the songs from the site because my friend has burned them for me and I'm expecting the cd any day now (because I finally quit giving her songs to burn LOL) So when I get it I'll be happy to send some your way through MSN As of right now though I do have all the new Hedley from the concerts (my personal fave is Street Fight or All you Follow) So if you want them you can just add me to your MSN - Clarmencrazy@hotmail.com

Tomorrow is freedom day!! I wonder who will have news of being signed or releasing cd's ect? *crosses fingers for Shane news*

Shacob
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s