View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 06:30 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

I saw it!! Almost didn't. It was just by fluke. I went to Idolforums (which I usually don't because banner city over there) and there was a post and I was like AHHHHHH SHANE!!! So I run to the tv and luckily for me Etalk was just starting Saw a little clip of Kalan. He's such a cutie (in that you want to pinch his cheeks kinda way, which I'm totally against! ...childhood trauma) I'm hearing Jake is on tomorrow ...so if Shangela clip was from the VG show does that mean we can expect them to appear soon? I checked the site but nothing was listed I hope they didn't show it already. maybe it's some kind of christmas special *shrugs*

I'm on cloud 9 I think I'm just a wee bit to obsessed with Shane these days The clip was like what 30 seconds long? And I'm bouncing off the walls

to all!

Shane Jacob Shacob

Oh that reminds me anybody else getting a wierd page when they go to Shane's board or site? something about bandwith or suspenstion? In a way I'm kinda yay because that could mean people are visiting ...told you cloud 9 and not comming down.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s