View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Tennessee Whiskey
Fan Forum Star

Okay we all know I Jacob but what the heck was that on Etalk tonight? Dude way to um kinda wreck a song there. Yikes! *sigh* Can't say that falls anywhere near my fave Jacob/Hedley performance. Luckily it didn't last very long at all. Shane was longer ...maybe I'm being kinda hard on them. *shrugs*

Janelle no worries, I'm sure I saw a link to Shangela's appearance online somewhere. I'll look for the link and come back to edit the post if I find it ...as for Hedley I haven't downloaded the songs from the site because my friend has burned them for me and I'm expecting the cd any day now (because I finally quit giving her songs to burn LOL) So when I get it I'll be happy to send some your way through MSN As of right now though I do have all the new Hedley from the concerts (my personal fave is Street Fight or All you Follow) So if you want them you can just add me to your MSN - Clarmencrazy@hotmail.com

Tomorrow is freedom day!! I wonder who will have news of being signed or releasing cd's ect? *crosses fingers for Shane news*

Shacob
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s