Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2003, 10:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Nice to see you again DropsOfJupiter [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Oh and Justin likes his woman with some meat on her bones [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

New Interview: http://groups.msn.com/JELLYROCKS/jel...45714044019675
Old 12-19-2003, 10:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Awwww I'm missing the Jelly! I hate droughts like these! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Jelly with Barry Manilow (wonder if they're Fanilows [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])

credit: BarryNet.com

Le sigh...

credit: JELLY ROCKS

[ 12-19-2003: Message edited Beautiful Disaster ]

Old 12-23-2003, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

JellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJelly
JellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJelly

*breath*

JellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJelly
JellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJellyJelly

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nFgAAAIkF2Thi*rLAsEgdFIlkNcHXJga2CF2iQCPw7QAoIYRu3Ux3Sg[/img]

[img]http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nFgAAAGkFZzfJljVIDRCuLulJ2t61tLLvh08KOQt4i*WgjEX0FBXGtg[/img]

And that was all when the camera (or at least the J2K camera) was NOT filming. *sigh* I love candid Jelly. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

All pics are Andrea's - check 'em out on the Body Language thread over at JELLY ROCKS.

[ 12-23-2003: Message edited Beautiful Disaster ]

Old 12-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Sigh. I miss me some Jelly lovin'.

My favorite between-takes J2K pic is the one of them bundled up on the "Timeless" boat. Erm, yeah. You're not romantically involved. (Channeling Kaya) We believe you.

ETA: I finally broke down and bought a domain, so I'll be setting up that Jelly fan fic archive I mentioned a while ago. Just thought I'd mention it.

[ 12-23-2003: Message edited NaiveYetChubby ]

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 12-26-2003, 10:53 PM
Passionate Fan

JELLYNESS!!

Justin posted at The World today and mentioned Kelly:
Quote:
She’s [Nicole Richie] like my sister...I know I said that about Kelly, but you all knew that was a bit suspect from the beginning...but NR is for real like my sister!
I don't know about ya'll but this has me all excited and grinning like an idiot. I'm taking it as meaning that we were right to be suspicious about his "brother/sister" relationship with Kelly from the very beginning. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Link to J's post.

Old 12-27-2003, 02:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I saw that on KCMB and smiled.

At first glance that looks like a positive reference if you believe in the Jelly. But after I thought about it a second, there's only two ways to interpret that statement as far as I can tell, and either of them, if it's to be taken at face value, dismisses the notion that Justin and Kelly are currently dating, one interpretation being a lot sadder than the other.

I mean, that's the kind of way to word it AFTER you've admitted something. If they were together all that time and still are, he really should say more than that considering they've denied it until this point. Or can't he keep anything straight after the year of hiding it from the media? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Or is that just his and Kelly's screwed up way of admitting it without being too public? Whatever the hell their relationship is, I really do think they both like screwing with us. In a fun way. And I appreciate that kind of humor, as I screw with people all the time. But they really should just come OUT with it already. And for real.

Or Justin is just incredibly, incredibly stupid. Kelly's oblivious enough and talks fast enough without always thinking that I could believe she'd make a slip like that, but Justin... And in a post?

The execution of the whole thing just seems so absurd.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 01-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Absolute Fan

Does anyone know what the deal is with one of Justin's "friends" making rude comments about Kelly in a chat and attributing them to Justin? There's virtually nothing about it at JMan's World (where I'm assuming the chat took place), other than a handful of deleted messages. Supposedly said friend was "joking," but others feel he took the joke a bit too far.

I originally saw something about it on Jelly Rocks, where their policy is to "let it die," and some feel the people who don't know are better off, but I'm quite curious as to what was actually said. I'd love it if anyone has the transcript, because, you know, I like to be all up in this kind of thing.

Old 01-27-2004, 09:35 PM
Passionate Fan

NYC check your PMs. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jelly today on "On Air with Ryan Seacrest!" Ryan brought up Justin's relationship with Kelly, saying that he heard Justin and Kelly had gone out on a date while taping the first season. Justin of course denied ever having been on an actual date with Kelly and said that the entire season of AI was just a big, long date.

Ryan then prodded further and dared Justin to say, while keeping a completely straight face, that he never had a romantic relationship with Kelly. Justin tried, but there was that ever-knowing smile on his face! He then proceeded to gush about Kelly, even said that he loved her (squeal!), and went into how she's going on tour with Clay, blah blah blah.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!! My Jelly faith has been restored! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2004, 03:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Hee. I loved that On Air interview. "Liar!" I had to fight the urge to go around singing, "Justin loves Kelly!" all day after that.

I've separated my Jelly Fan Art/Fan Fiction fanlistings and moved them to my new domain: The Look of Love (Jelly Fan Art) and Smooth (Jelly Fan Fiction).

Old 08-16-2004, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Bringin back the thread! I love Jelly!
Old 08-16-2004, 04:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Aw, I miss Jelly.

Old 08-18-2004, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I miss Jelly too.
Old 08-19-2004, 01:28 AM
Jay
Master Fan

me three

i saw a recent pic of Justin with a new hair do...no more fro but he looks good...but i guess not good enough for Kelly
Old 08-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Heh. Kelly didn't even know he'd cut his hair for quite some time. Based on individual statements, I gather they haven't talked since he called her on her birthday. Kelly said she doesn't even have his number now.

Old 08-21-2004, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Kelly said she doesn't even have his number now.
Whatever. I think she's just covering up for their "secret romance". lol