Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-02-2003, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Welcome Jess! Always glad to have another Jelly on board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Found a few Jelly-icious comments from Justin's online journal at his official site. The guy just can't not mention Kelly's name. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Quote:
On the way back to LA, Kelly and I stopped at Chilli's and had our favorite appetizer: chips with salsa and ranch! You've gotta try it the next time you go to Chilli's - it's so good!
And here I thought the chips/salsa/ranch thing was only a Kelly thing. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Today is the Dallas 'premiere' of the movie and we are in Kelly's hometown to attend the screening with her friends and family. I was really happy as people were so welcoming even though it wasn't my hometown.
That's probably because you're in Burleson so much now, Justin, that people have adopted you as one of their own! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
There are more, so go check 'em out! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2003, 02:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster:
<STRONG>Welcome Jess! Always glad to have another Jelly on board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Found a few Jelly-icious comments from Justin's online journal at his official site. The guy just can't not mention Kelly's name. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

There are more, so go check 'em out! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMG! "Our favorite appetizer!!" C'mon Justin, be a little more obvious!!

Jess-Welcome! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I bet I can guess who!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 08-02-2003: Message edited ~Orli'sQueen~ ]

Orli #44
Arrows #323
Old 08-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Thanks for the welcome Beautiful Disaster and Orli's Queen!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jess

Icon credit to nalazhar
Old 08-04-2003, 07:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here's another cute part...He's talking about being on Live w/Regis and Kelly when he was cohosting w/Kelly Ripa:

Like another Kelly I'm fond of, she's a talker and I had to fight at times to get a word in edgewise

Awww!!!

-Tor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"You look like a hoochie mama." - Rex, DOOL

Leather Librarian #4
Old 08-04-2003, 03:04 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Miss_Independent*:
<STRONG>Here's another cute part...He's talking about being on Live w/Regis and Kelly when he was cohosting w/Kelly Ripa:

Like another Kelly I'm fond of, she's a talker and I had to fight at times to get a word in edgewise

Awww!!!

-Tor [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Awwww!! But Justin we know ur not just fond of her....more like in love with her!

Orli #44
Arrows #323
Old 08-04-2003, 09:31 PM
Supreme Fan

I went to the TCA's and I have a Jelly moment: Kelly was singing 'Low' and me being the curious person I can be looked over to wear Justin was sitting and he was singing along with her and bopping his head, I thought it was cute.
Old 08-05-2003, 12:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PaceNJoForever:
<STRONG>I went to the TCA's and I have a Jelly moment: Kelly was singing 'Low' and me being the curious person I can be looked over to wear Justin was sitting and he was singing along with her and bopping his head, I thought it was cute.</STRONG>

Awww that's so cute!! Unfortunately I haven't seen ne pics of them together @ TCA. Maybe they're trying to lay low for awhile...

Orli #44
Arrows #323
Old 08-05-2003, 01:30 PM
Passionate Fan

Here's a pic of them hugging at the TCAs:

Photo credit: OpssiDidjrtagain@aol.com

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Beautiful Disaster-Finally a pic! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Thanks so much! That's so cute, Kelly's all happy to see him! But why? She probably just saw him the night before! j/k j/k [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh and I was reading Justin's journal and I came across this cute entry:

Wed May 28th: Dallas hometown screening of 'From Justin to Kelly'
Today is the Dallas 'premiere' of the movie and we are in Kelly's hometown to attend the screening with her friends and family. I was really happy as people were so welcoming even though it wasn't my hometown.

The screening went well, people liked the movie and we all went on to enjoy ourselves at the after-show party, ending up in the fountain in our clothes, dancing!

The last part is the main reason I posted this. Exactly who went in the fountain?? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited ~Orli'sQueen~ ]

[ 08-05-2003: Message edited ~Orli'sQueen~ ]

Orli #44
Arrows #323
Old 08-05-2003, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

It's too bad E! didn't (or couldn't) stick around to capture the fountain dancing on tape - that would've been great! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And I wonder if it was goofy Friends-opening-credits fountain dancing, or J2K-humping-grinding fountain dancing between Justin and Kel. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2003, 04:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's another little exerpt of Justin talking about the 4th of July (not as exciting as the fountain dancing but still):

It was one of the few 4th of July's that I've spent away from home...it was a bit lonely but worth it. Two of Kelly's friends came to visit me at the show so thankfully there were at least three people (my managment rep Alex included) that I could just chill out with and watch the fireworks which were awesome.

Justin seems very close to Kelly's friends, maybe its b/c of all the visits he has taken to Texas!!

Orli #44
Arrows #323
Old 08-06-2003, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Kelly interview with a few Jelly mentions:

Quote:
Q. Can you describe what your show is like?

A. There's a lot of life to it. It sounds really great with the band. "You Thought Wrong" (originally a duet with fellow "Idol" contestant Tamyra Gray), we're doing as a trio with two of the backup vocalists. "Thankful" is with an acoustic guitar. We're doing "Something to Talk About" with videos of Justin and I for the fans . . . fun things to make sure people walk away and have a good time.
I hope Kelly knows that "Something to Talk About" is practically the Jelly anthem! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Ah, who am I kidding. She knows. She's just messing with our minds. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Passionate Fan

So apparently at the end of STTA, Kelly changes the lyrics and says "And there ain't nothing to talk about!"

Uh, your actions tell us otherwise, honey. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2003, 01:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful Disaster:
<STRONG>So apparently at the end of STTA, Kelly changes the lyrics and says "And there ain't nothing to talk about!"

Uh, your actions tell us otherwise, honey. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Yeah, Kel your actions tell the whole story!

Hmm...not alot of Jelly sightings lately. Here's a cute pic:
http://www.krze.com/i/galleries/scan...r/june03/1.jpg

Does Justin Love Kelly??

That's the easiest question I've ever heard!!

Orli #44
Arrows #323
Old 08-14-2003, 11:24 PM
Absolute Fan

I want to share with you how warped by Jelly my mind has become.

I was watching Big Brother last night, and the host asked one of the houseguests, Alison, to say something to Nathan, one of the two people up for eviction that night. Keep in mind Alison and Nathan have, at least once, made out, and she's also given him a drunken lap dance.

In her speech, Alison referred to Nathan as her "brother." And I thought to myself, "Brother? Do people make out with their own 'siblings' where you come from?" Then it occurred to me that Alison is from... Pennsylvania.

I want you to guess which other Pennsylvania native to inappropriately look at and/or touch his non-related "sibling" popped into my head instantly.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large