Addicted Fan

That's the bell
It's been swell
Move your feet
To the funky beat

Hilarious!

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
The one named for the teacher died, and OCG went up to our lab partner's lunch table one day and announced to all of their friends that he'd "cut off Rich's p**is." Good times.
Hee!! Planarian comedy!!

Quote:
Anyway, did you know that the proof of our racism is that tour reviewers have favored Fantasia?
Wait, so they're saying that one is racist 'cause he/she didn't agree with the tour reviewers' preference? Riiiiiight.

Quote:
Hee! Never made that connection.
Yey, I think she already saw this board! Go post, Diana!

Quote:
I wish I could hear audio of her suggestion for the wax Simon.
Wax Simon? I don't get it.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Hilarious!
Not if you heard it 9,000 in 10 months.

Quote:
Planarian comedy!!
The crap we didn't pull in that class. We had to dissect a fetal pig, which didn't bother me too much because there was no blood, but our friend Jen loved Nine Inch Nails, so we brought the head to her in study hall and told her it could spin around like the video for "Closer." She was not amused.

Quote:
Wait, so they're saying that one is racist 'cause he/she didn't agree with the tour reviewers' preference? Riiiiiight.
Which doesn't even make sense, because the subject of the thread was whether or not the voting on the SHOW is racist. I'm sure most people favored Kelly on AI, but the reviews for the Independent Tour said some of the same things about Kelly that the AI3 tour reviews are saying about Diana. One doesn't always have to do with the other, and even if it did? I mean, their point?

The Person seems to think that the majority = everybody being "honest," so anyone who doesn't agree is racist. (Nevermind that the majority does NOT think Diana is subpar compared to the "divas," or she wouldn't have made it as far as she did.) So I tried to use his logic. I looked for the best example of the majority... Lisa Leuschner. Not all, but MOST feel she deserved to make the Top 12.

I tried to ask if Randy Jackson was racist for passing up who HE SAID was a great singer in Lisa Leuschner, but of course that question is ignored.

And the thing about being "honest," unfortunately, was also said on THIS board in the general AI3 thread. There's a reason I tried to stay out of it later in the competition. I shouldn't have expected that kind of nonsense to stop once the season ended. Apparently I'm not honest with myself.

Quote:
Yey, I think she already saw this board! Go post, Diana!
She's been saying the Bad News Bear thing since before the competition ended, so it certainly can't be a reference to the bear-related things we've talked about on this board, but I DO think she's been here.

Don't be shy, baby. Come out and play with us. We won't bite, unless you'd like us to.

Quote:
Wax Simon? I don't get it.
During a radio interview, a DJ told Diana about the wax model of Simon in one of the NY museums that 'listens' to you sing karaoke, rolls its eyes and insults you. Diana suggested someone stick a wick in it and light it. Hence the thread title. I think that's my favorite Diana quote ever, and I haven't even heard it come from her own mouth.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-20-2004, 04:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
She was not amused.
Hah!

Quote:
The Person seems to think that the majority = everybody being "honest," so anyone who doesn't agree is racist.
Uh, okay. Sanctimonious much? That's their own version of the truth then. Ick. Do they have some 'sense filter' on hand? 'Cause their argument doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Don't be shy, baby. Come out and play with us. We won't bite, unless you'd like us to.
I won't! I'll be your friend, Di!! Write me! Call me!

Quote:
Diana suggested someone stick a wick in it and light it. Hence the thread title.
Evil girl... well, I guess after Simon's assy comments, she deserves to feel that way about him.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:36 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
Uh, okay. Sanctimonious much? That's their own version of the truth then. Ick. Do they have some 'sense filter' on hand? 'Cause their argument doesn't make sense.
That's why I can't help but respond sometimes. I can't see that kind of idiocy being put out there as "the truth" and let it go unchallenged.

The best thing, though, is that I just saw The Person agree with someone who said Kelly and Diana (as opposed to the very "unique" Clay and Fantasia (Clay, I get. Fantasia? I mean, Macy Gray much?)) need more charisma to make it more than a few more years in the industry, by using Madonna as an example. The Person felt Madonna not having a good voice was okay.

Now I'm confused as to whether he even thinks Fantasia has the best voice or not, because, up until now, I thought the argument was whether or not that's a "fact."

Quote:
Evil girl... well, I guess after Simon's assy comments, she deserves to feel that way about him.
Well, she supposedly was just "joking," but I don't think she was. The most blunt thing she ever said, with really no warning other than the "He's a little bit pitchy" joke on Leno, was when she said she tried to say Simon was a different person off camera, but he really isn't. I wasn't expecting such a direct, non-joking Simon jab like that from her just yet. Later, yes, but not already.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-20-2004, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's why I can't help but respond sometimes. I can't see that kind of idiocy being put out there as "the truth" and let it go unchallenged.
Really, it's all their fault! They should know not to provoke you by now though, heh.

Quote:
I won't! I'll be your friend, Di!! Write me! Call me!
Well, she'll have one non-perverse fan, at least.
Old 07-20-2004, 05:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Really, it's all their fault! They should know not to provoke you by now though, heh.
Really, it's the fault of their caretaker(s), because people with such mental problems should not be allowed to use the internet.

That's the thing about them. They don't think they're "provoking" me by speaking "the truth," they think that will MAKE ME stop responding.

But it's like Kelly and the weight gain, you see.

Quote:
Well, she'll have one non-perverse fan, at least.
That's something.

Old 07-20-2004, 05:08 AM
Master Fan

So you'll have an almost one-sided "conversation" (I use the word very loosely) with idiots, while Kelly gets to eat chocolate and cookies? That hardly seems fair for you.
Old 07-20-2004, 05:15 AM
Absolute Fan

I see your point, but deep down, it's the same principle, so it's the same vindication. It's that middle stretch that's kind of bad for me, but good for her.

And cookies and chocolate aren't the only things Kelly could eat that I'd envy her over.

Old 07-20-2004, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And cookies and chocolate aren't the only things Kelly could eat that I'd envy her over.
And look, now we're even back to the subject of this thread!
Old 07-20-2004, 05:20 AM
Absolute Fan

HUH? I was talking about... um... fast food. Really.

Old 07-20-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Uh huh, I'll believe you on the day that Kelly admits she was once dating Justin, and Clay, and is currently dating... Well, hey! Subject of the thread again!
Old 07-20-2004, 05:24 AM
Addicted Fan

I'm also confused. But using what he said, he kind of dug a hole for himself by allowing other people to think that he may not think that Fanty is the best singer. But it can also be viewed that The Person separated Madonna from other singers 'cause she's in a league of her own. But from what you said:

Fantasia = best voice = charismatic
Madonna = okay voice = charismatic

He's having lots of versions of the truth. Kelly and Diana need to have more charisma?? Riiiight.

Quote:
was when she said she tried to say Simon was a different person off camera, but he really isn't. I wasn't expecting such a direct, non-joking Simon jab like that from her just yet.
Oh, cool Diana moment. Simon did dish a lot of hurtful remarks... nothing wrong with dishing her own hurtful (if Simon isn't callous enough) remarks.
Old 07-20-2004, 05:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Shannon, send away on that PM.

I don't think Diana would be saying the things she is now if Simon wasn't such an ass to her AFTER the show ended, because she WAS saying the usual, "It's all an act for the cameras" line just a little over a week before the finals, and I don't think she's one to lie like that in order to come off nice. (Although she may have been thinking that it would have ruined her whole, "I'll say I love him so his head explodes" plan.) What he said on On Air after the finale was COMPLETELY out of line, though, and I kind of resent Ryan for even playing the clip for her.

I don't get The Person. He is clearly off his meds or something. I'll say the sky is blue, and he'll "counter" that Fantasia is compared to Aretha Franklin by critics. Um, yeah. Okay then, fella.

My favorite part of the whole "whose career will last" thread is that the mod who told me my anti-Fantasia signature was "inappropriate" is in there saying she feels the only two who will last are Clay and Fantasia, her two favorites. It's all so very unbiased over there.

Topic: It's not a wick that Diana wants to stick in Kel-- Oh, wrong thread. Nevermind.

Old 07-20-2004, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Topic: It's not a wick that Diana wants to stick in Kel-- Oh, wrong thread. Nevermind.
Yeah, 'cause you really care, and all.

I have a topic.

Diana Is Hot. (Next thread title? )
Old 07-20-2004, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

YUM to that collage. Hee. She's a "sweet lover," baby.

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Yeah, 'cause you really care, and all.
Of course I do!

Quote:
Diana Is Hot. (Next thread title?)
You confused me for a second. I was thinking, "It's that time again ALREADY?"