Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2004, 03:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Diana DeGarmo App. #8 - Because she wants to stick a wick in Simon. Burn, baby, burn!

Um... Burn, baby, burn... Disco inferno?

Yeah, that's it! Kill Simon with your dancing, Diana!

(Seriously, look at the pic from TII. She's looking right AT him.)

Dianamites

1. ~*~Di Di~*~ (Diana)
2. NaiveYetChubby (Sheana)
3. i heart giles
4. ~-Sarah-~
5. **Shannon**
6. jennifehr_marie
7. heavenlycirce (Abby)
8. P Y R O
9. ComeAwayWithMe
10. ++Cam++

Keeperships
1. NaiveYetChubby - The 2:44; The Bitchface; the sexy "H's" of "soar" in the finale version of IB; her upper register.
2. **Shannon** - The carwash dress (TTBA); her belly; the glory note at the end of "A Broken Wing."
3. P Y R O - Her "Do You Love Me?" performance.

(If you'd like to be added to the lists, let me know.)

Upcoming Appearances
American Idol: Summer Tour - July 25th, TV Guide Channel, 8 PM EST

Vote for a Diana board.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-19-2004, 03:47 AM
Addicted Fan

If she were looking at me during TII, I would mimic her dance.

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
Or none at all, if she chooses to forego clothes altogether.
I'm not ready to see nekkid Diana.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ++Cam++
If she were looking at me during TII, I would mimic her dance.
I'd run up on stage, and say, "Stop doing that!"

Then I'd try to feel her up.

Quote:
I'm not ready to see nekkid Diana.
Just give it time.

It's better that you're not ready, though, because that means more Nekkid!Diana for me.

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-19-2004, 03:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I'd run up on stage, and say, "Stop doing that!"

Then I'd try to feel her up.

Seriously -->
Old 07-19-2004, 04:05 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm glad my perversion amuses someone. Because I fear Diana will be less amused and more inclined to file for a restraining order.

Great pics from... one of the concerts... Diana hotness is:

Here
Here
Here
Here (Blurry, but cute.)
Here
Here (Hee!)
Here (Is that Diana I see in the back, on a CHAIR? Interesting.)
Here (HOT!)
Here (Don't tell me the lighting wasn't purposely set up to accentuate her cleavage.)
Here

Jonana DePeter LewGarmo seem to have an awful lot of fun together. They better watch it. Kelly's going to kick Jon's ass. She let Kurt off with just a snub, but I think she's had it up to here with all the hobbits trying to steal what's rightfully hers.

Old 07-19-2004, 04:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Diana/JPL are cute. Great pics! Aw, wish I could go.

Hee, I have a feeling that Diana will also be amused. It's the Gemini in her.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:39 AM
Absolute Fan

That's what William Hung is singing about, after all....

Apparently someone gave Diana a scrapbook that included some posts from the Caption This thread over at IF, where they have a running gag about Diana and JPL being in love, and she giggled at that, but thought it was somewhat strange. I believe (hee!) her exact words, as quoted by the person who gave it to her, was "I don't know about that."

We should make her a Delly scrapbook, and see what she thinks of that!

Old 07-19-2004, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

I would have laughed if her reaction was anything like Kelly's was to the "Jelly babies" thing on Seacrest. That was classic.
Old 07-19-2004, 04:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Heh. From "somewhat strange" to "WHAT?"

Delly version: From "somewhat strange" to "entertaining thoughts of it".
Old 07-19-2004, 04:48 AM
Absolute Fan

BWAH! But there would be no "entertaining thoughts of it" in the Delly version, because in the Delly version those thoughts are reality.

We should seriously make a Delly scrapbook and give both of them an identical copy.

Be back in about 20 minutes.

Old 07-19-2004, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Bwaha! I can see them meeting each other the night after we give the books to them and Kel going, "Di. Honey. You're not doing well with this whole secret thing. look! They KNOW!"

I'll be back in just over an hour, lol.
Old 07-19-2004, 05:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Maybe we should, like, wait until Diana's 18. Because then the charges wouldn't be as serious.

Remember the Kezcard, with all the definitions? Did that thing ever get sent out?

Oh, and lower-case "l" on "look!"

Old 07-19-2004, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

The shock of seeing Diana nekkid will be even more hilarious if Diana has no idea she's nekkid. DianaDumb (Double D... hee!) look on her face and all.

And of course, the shock when (if?) she realizes that fact.
Old 07-19-2004, 07:07 AM
Absolute Fan

I should hope if Diana's suddenly naked, it's her intention to be naked.

Oh, and it's "Diana-stupid."

Heh. "Double D." (Snicker, snicker.)

Review of last night's concert:

Quote:
Runner-up Diana DeGarmo again proved she could hold her own with "Idol's" best singers, showing off her first single, "Dreams." But the 17-year-old needs to work on her stage presence and banter with the crowd, which at times reached the ear-piercing level as she tried to entice the audience to sing along.
Yeah, yeah. And Kelly needs to work on her "stage presence problems," too. Ear-piercing? Isn't that Diana's voice ALL the time, though? Whatever. I like when she gets all squealy, and I go to a concert to hear people, you know, sing, so as long as she can do that, I'm good.

OT, but this makes me laugh, laugh, laugh:

Quote:
The low point of the night came when Tamyra Gray made a surprise appearance that was reminiscent of the "surprise" the day your parents handed you the keys to the old station wagon.

Gray, who some still believe was the best singer of the show's first season three years ago, still hasn't seen her music career take flight, and "Idol's" attempts to keep wheeling her out in front of fans are starting to look a little desperate.
"Starting to"? "A little"?

On a side note, it seems Diana introduced Tamyra after intermission. Heh.

More on the Randy-loves-Diana front, from some Atlanta newspaper article I don't have the link to:

Quote:
During this year's "American Idol" season, judge Randy Jackson was an enthusiastic Diana DeGarmo fan.

"The best song of the night . . . this girl is the bomb . . . the most ambitious 16-year-old I've ever met," he raved after various performances.

His critique of her newly released three-song CD single seemed a bit subdued in comparison.

"Nice," he said of "Dreams," which sold 65,000 copies its first week. "They're nice songs."

This season, Jackson disagreed when his fellow judge, Simon Cowell, told DeGarmo, then 16, she was too young for the competition. Cowell eventually came around to Jackson's way of thinking.

Still, Jackson noted DeGarmo's stated goal to come back to Snellville this fall for her senior year at Shiloh High.

"That's the thing about taking these young kids," he said. "I'm sure she kind of misses that."

He said he's spoken to DeGarmo and her mother about coming back for high school, given the teen star's hectic schedule. He sees a bright future for DeGarmo, but says juggling a music career and high school will be a challenge.

"I think it's going to be really tough," he said. "I wish her well and I understand."
I like to think that he isn't so much concerned as he is eager for her to focus on her career. Because I'm delusional. Oh, and Simon came around to his way of thinking? Yeah, but then changed his mind again two weeks later.

Old 07-19-2004, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe we should, like, wait until Diana's 18. Because then the charges wouldn't be as serious.
Aw, that's boring. I've personally never had a restraining order set against me. I'd like one.

Quote:
Remember the Kezcard, with all the definitions? Did that thing ever get sent out?
Yep, it did! It looked cool, hehe.

Quote:
Oh, and lower-case "l" on "look!"

Quote:
The shock of seeing Diana nekkid will be even more hilarious if Diana has no idea she's nekkid. DianaDumb (Double D... hee!) look on her face and all.
As long as the shock quickly turned to, like, arousal. Because I don't want her to NOT want to be naked. That would be... bad.