Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2004, 03:49 AM
Absolute Fan

The Delly Perversion #5 - Think Diana could fit that in there?

I guess that's a question only Diana and Kelly know the answer to.

Official List of Perverts (aka The Delly Llama)

1. NaiveYetChubby
2. **Shannon**
3. P Y R O

If you want to be added, give a 2:44 orgasmic scream.

The (Maybe, Probably Not, Because I'll Probably Have Missed Some Things,) Complete Delly Dictionary

2:44 - The exact moment in which Diana urges everyone into an orgasmic frenzy.
Bunnies - Sister to 'Sunshine', one of a pair of Diana's greatest assets after her voice. (Left.)
Deli - Generally used as a shorter word for, 'Delicatessan', but in this case a word used by unwanted parental figures while having perverted thoughts about The Delly's 'Ellipses' and 'Semicolons'.
Delictionary - The nifty little list you're reading right now.
I Delieve - Shorthand for, "I believe in The Delly".
Dellycious - An obvious play on words; 'Delicious'.
Dianaction - Something Kelly sees a great deal of.
Dianass - Diana's answer to The Bootay.
Dunklescot - The official Delly mascot - Brian Dunkleman.
Ellipsis - Metaphor for either Kelly or Diana's "special place".
Honey - Pet name for Diana's 'ellipsis'.
Kitchen Counter - Key place for The Delly's lovemaking. Sometimes used with 'Steak. Knife. Of. Love.'
**** - "Stuff Like U There"; Kelly wants some huggin' and some teasin' and some muggin' and some pleasin' and some "stuff" like Diana.
Semicolon - Metaphor for either Kelly or Diana's tongue.
Steak. Knife. Of. Love. - Item used for quick and handy removal of The Delly's clothing.
Sunshine - Sister to 'Bunnies', one of a pair of Diana's greatest assets after her voice. (Right.)
The Deathgrip of Love - Kelly's way of telling Diana that she wanted a little nookie backstage after "Impossible Dream".
The Delly Llama - The group of people who 'Delieve'. Llama because we're dirty like animals.
Trilling - Kelly's favourite tongue vibration technique of Diana's.

(Credit to Shannon.)

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-11-2004 at 04:15 AM
Old 07-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

Lord, we're dirty.
Old 07-11-2004, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Are we adding SLTT/**** to that?
Old 07-11-2004, 03:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Dirty? Isn't that the whole point?

I've been instructed by my mother to stay off the computer a bit for the next couple of days (clearly, that's happened tonight ), so that gives me time to work on that Delly fic of mine.

You know, someone posted a "Heavy R"-rated fic on KCMB's fan fic board involving Kelly and whatshisface who sang "Amame." I wonder what the reaction over there to a "Heavy R" Delly fic would be?

"What is love if cops don't come? I'm sorry, if you've never broken into my house or threatened my pets, you don't love me." --Storm Large
Old 07-11-2004, 03:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaiveYetChubby
I've been instructed by my mother to stay off the computer a bit for the next couple of days (clearly, that's happened tonight ), so that gives me time to work on that Delly fic of mine.
Wha? Why.. why would she DO that?

Quote:
You know, someone posted a "Heavy R"-rated fic on KCMB's fan fic board involving Kelly and whatshisface who sang "Amame." I wonder what the reaction over there to a "Heavy R" Delly fic would be?
I think you should give it a try.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:00 AM
Absolute Fan

Added **** to the Delictionary. Should I add "Dianass," or is that a bit much?

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
Wha? Why.. why would she DO that?
The tingling. She wants to see if it has any correlation to the amount of time I spend on the computer. I think the three days straight of it is indication that there's not, especially since it happens less in my legs and feet when I'm on the damn thing than when I'm laying or sitting down elsewhere.

Quote:
I think you should give it a try.
I have one idea in mind involving Scrabble. I think they'd like it.

Old 07-11-2004, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Added **** to the Delictionary. Should I add "Dianass," or is that a bit much?
Add it. Add it realll goood.

Quote:
The tingling. She wants to see if it has any correlation to the amount of time I spend on the computer. I think the three days straight of it is indication that there's not, especially since it happens less in my legs and feet when I'm on the damn thing than when I'm laying or sitting down elsewhere.
Oh. Well, I guess that's what mums are for. But still. She sucks.

Quote:
I have one idea in mind involving Scrabble. I think they'd like it.
Heeeee. As long as I get to see it sometime SOOON, I'm happy.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Add it. Add it realll goood.
Perv.

Did you SEE the caps of the Dianass I posted in Di's thread, BTW? I even capped the little dance just for you.

Caught another Dianass moment at the beginning of On Air last night that I didn't see when I watched it the first time, because I missed the first 8 minutes. I should try to cap it.

Quote:
Oh. Well, I guess that's what mums are for. But still. She sucks.
She woke up at about 4 AM, opened the door, and pointed at the monitor as if to say, "Get the hell off already." Oh, well.

Quote:
Heeeee. As long as I get to see it sometime SOOON, I'm happy.
This one is not the huge opus I've been working on. Just a little something involving several inside jokes and The Delly making out.

Old 07-11-2004, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Perv.
You love it.

Quote:
Did you SEE the caps of the Dianass I posted in Di's thread, BTW? I even capped the little dance just for you.
Oh, I saw. I'm eyt to comment though. I remember especially liking the second one though, because she looks mid-orgasm.

Quote:
This one is not the huge opus I've been working on. Just a little something involving several inside jokes and The Delly making out.
heh, I like it already!
Old 07-11-2004, 04:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm eyt to comment though.
Is that like "elt," or...?

Quote:
I remember especially liking the second one though, because she looks mid-orgasm.
She was thinking 'bout her Kellbell.

Let me tell ya, the Dianass in tight pink pants, shaking around on an outdoor stage? Just as lovely as in jeans, shaking around indoors.

Old 07-11-2004, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Is that like "elt," or...?
Same family, yeah.

Quote:
Let me tell ya, the Dianass in tight pink pants, shaking around on an outdoor stage? Just as lovely as in jeans, shaking around indoors.
Mmm-mmm. Believe me, I look forward to watching this.

OT: BWA! My cat just tried to jump up on the table and landed on paper which slipped off the table from under her, and she fell off.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Mmm-mmm. Believe me, I look forward to watching this.
I never would have guessed.

Quote:
BWA! My cat just tried to jump up on the table and landed on paper which slipped off the table from under her, and she fell off.
Tee. My cat just fell off the edge of the bed one night and landed in a bowl of food. No reason for the fall, either. She was just laying there and then... THUD. But she's deranged. Perhaps because her name is Fenchurch (we call her "Fenny" for short). You can't have a normal cat or a normal anything if their name is Fenchurch.

ETA: I just found this funny, given the Steak. Knife. Of. Love., the Kitchen Counter, the deli thing, and how I can't make a sandwich now without images of Delly sex dancing in my head. From Ask Jess:

Quote:
Kelly's got the art of making sandwiches down...
Hmmm. Everyone think something dirty about this statement.

Last edited by NaiveYetChubby; 07-11-2004 at 04:32 AM
Old 07-11-2004, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
[BBut she's deranged. Perhaps because her name is Fenchurch (we call her "Fenny" for short). You can't have a normal cat or a normal anything if their name is Fenchurch.[/B]
Fenny! I've always wondered what happened to her. She appears in one book, and POOF! she's gone.

Hee. Sandwich.
Old 07-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Absolute Fan

You can't quote either.

And you got the reference! Yeah, I don't know where she went between SLATFATF and MH. Not surprisingly, the former is my second favorite of the serious behind the original, and the latter is my least favorite. Too bad Adams never got the chance to finish the sixth book. Can't wait for the movie, though.

(Shannon, are you all, "What the hell?" or do you know what we're talking about?)

Old 07-11-2004, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Not surprisingly, the former is my second favorite of the serious behind the original
You do mean series, right?

Ditto. I was like, WTF?! about MH. Though now I wanna read Salmon of Doubt (izzat the title of the unfinished sixth book?).