Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2010, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

I kinda think the icons looks good, I was just surprised because I read you say she's horrible or whatever
And yeah, I loved Siobhan after Wicked Game but I'm just so over her now. The judges MAKE me turn against her.

As for Crystal, I think she does have a good voice, just not loving anything she does...
I only like Didi [who's a huge disappointment song selection wise] and - *gasp* - Andrew.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 03-25-2010, 05:19 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by coutureadore (View Post)
I didn't watch the performances live...
I cannot even remember the last time I've watched this show live. Hell, any show for that matter, LOL. The DVR is the best creation EVER made.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

I tought Miley was a good mentor, and I'm far from beeing her fan, her voice annoys me to much I only like one song and I'm desperatly looking for the demo, cause the songwriter voice is a milion times better
TK
Old 03-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I laughed at Miley being a mentor. But she is still fairly new in the business and successful at a young age, so it was more like a peer to look up to. She is a sweetheart. Love her new song.

Pretty good night overall. Katie did better than ever. Even though Tim, Andrew, and Paige were awful.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

So shockingly enough, Miley was probably the best part of this horrendous night. I mean, when the theme is #1 hits, how can most of them suck SO bad?!

Lee - was pretty amazing. I need a new favorite, and I think he just earned his spot.

Paige - truth be told, that was the worst vocals of the season. Which says a lot in a season of so much crap. But I did feel really bad for her, the judges were a-holes.

Tim - I don't think he deserved the backlash, definitely not those stupid comments Simon made [and again after Crystal's performance]. I actually thought his vocals were solid, it just wasn't an interesting performance.

Aaron - ok, people need to stop picking this song for Idol. I'm so over it.

Crystal - I don't listen to Janice, I don't love Crystal's style, but I really liked every bit of it.

Michael - oh, and you called Lee's performance corny, right?

Andrew - I didn't hate it. I didn't hear pitchy all over. But if I disagree with almost everything the judges said tonight something's probably wrong with me I guess.

Katie - now SHE deserved some serious backlash. There's something about the tone of her voice I simply DESPISE. I thought she didn't stay in tune, I thought the outfit was horrid, I thought the hair was still very pagenty and I really don't understand how Ellen could say this was her best performance, just one week after she did Wild Horses very well.

Casey - I don't know the song and I don't care for Casey, but I gotta say, his performance captured me.

Didi - again, maybe it's just me liking these contestants, but I thought Didi did real good. She wasn't pitchy at all in my opinion and yes, she did play a role, but it didn't come off as pathetic or anything. Why is Siobhan allowed to play a role?

Siobhan - the thing with her is that I used to hate watching her outside the Idol stage, like I think she comes off extremely annoying during the VTRs, but after this week? I'm kinda over her singing as well. Her shouting at the end was just that - shouting. And just because you pulled it off brilliantly one week [Think], doesn't mean you need to do this shtick every single week.

Last edited by |so alive|; 03-28-2010 at 12:46 PM
Old 03-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

I tought everyone was terrible accept Crystal and Casey! And I agreed with 95% os Simon's comments... This season is REALLY REALLY BAD!
TK
Old 03-28-2010, 05:51 PM
MST Manager

Even though I have some contestants that I like, and some performances are really good, this is the worst Idol season to date as a whole, in my opinion.
Old 03-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sad, but true

Not having a guy this year that TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH has helped me be more objective watching everyone though. Which I kinda like. Unfortunately it's also helped me realize how much most of them suck. XD
Visit DCook & AI
Old 03-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonster (View Post)
Sad, but true

Not having a guy this year that TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH has helped me be more objective watching everyone though. Which I kinda like. Unfortunately it's also helped me realize how much most of them suck. XD
Yeah. I think I'm being objective about everyone [except for Michael who I really REALLY hate] and I like it, but I still find that the majority of my recaps are mean

Old 03-29-2010, 06:49 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookieMonster (View Post)
LOL, true.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shiran, your hate for Michael is completely irrational... I'm glad you realize this
Visit DCook & AI
Old 03-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's your love to him that's irrational. He's just not good for Idol

Old 08-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Extreme Fan

loved Aaron's performance