Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2009, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yea i think it'll be Danny or Adam for sure. Maybe Matt, Allison or Lil Rounds can put up a fight but doubt they'll shake it much. I'm almost 100% sure that Adam will win AI though. Unless he goes down becoz of a bad performance before Top 3, i can't see anyone knock him off after.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhero (View Post)
Yea i think it'll be Danny or Adam for sure. Maybe Matt, Allison or Lil Rounds can put up a fight but doubt they'll shake it much. I'm almost 100% sure that Adam will win AI though. Unless he goes down becoz of a bad performance before Top 3, i can't see anyone knock him off after.
Even if he performs awful for the next few weeks, I doubt his fans will stop voting.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 03-28-2009, 09:53 PM
MST Manager

They shouldn't if they want him to win.

Too bad about Michael but I am not surprised that he got voted off. He has such a good attitude about things, though.
Old 03-29-2009, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ He really does have a good attitude. I was sad to see him go.

While I was shocked that Matt was in the B2, I don't think that AI bs-ed anything. I do think that he was. Somebody on a previous page mentioned he votes falling through the cracks and I agree with that. Aside from a few people on here, I don't know many people who are Matt fans first & foremost and have him first on their list. There are people [like me] who like him and think he's good but don't really vote for him.

I actually know more Megan fans then Matt fans.

meg | tumblr
Old 03-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy eyes (View Post)
Aside from a few people on here, I don't know many people who are Matt fans first & foremost and have him first on their list. There are people [like me] who like him and think he's good but don't really vote for him.
I know some who like him, but I don't think they're the kind of fans that actually take the time to vote. Plus, I'm in Michigan so people are probably rooting for him here more than other places. And he went first this week, which I bet didn't help him out in the rankings. It still seems like there are a lot of people left. There were several contestants that I think are okay, but I had completely forgotten were even on the show by the time the recap clips rolled around at the end.

I hope Adam can sustain the momentum he has now all the way to the finale. We'll see.