Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayforandrew (View Post)
I feel like the only person around here who doesn't like Daughtry. So when someone says "You're the next Daughtry!!" as a compliment I take it as an insult, lol.
Really not.
I cried when he made it to Hollywood and that was about the last time I gave a damn about him I think.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 05-05-2007, 09:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayforandrew (View Post)
I feel like the only person around here who doesn't like Daughtry. So when someone says "You're the next Daughtry!!" as a compliment I take it as an insult, lol.
i'm not a fan of him. I didn't mind him on AI..but i listened to his album..and he just sounds like a nickelback wannabe....and i hate nickelback so much lol
Old 05-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

lmao, I know. I hate Nickelback so, so, so much. Prolly why I hate DAUGHTRY!! so much. Ha, and he was kinda annoying in his interveiws afterward getting kicked off. But still, regardless of me hating him that was still one of the most shocking idol moments ever. That and Tamrya Gray getting kicked off in s1.
Old 05-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg Tamyra...i still can't believe that one..i love her album though. And i can't wait for her second 1 she is supposed to be making
Old 05-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Elite Fan

I love Nickelback but the fact that he's a bad copycat is why I'm not loving him.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel