Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2007, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

No, he's not the worst. Not at all. But, he was pretty bad...and I was shocked how long him and Phil lasted in the competition. I could've had another week of Phil, but I felt Chris just wasn't getting better...and didn't deserve to be there anymore.

Hard to believe, I did enjoy a Chris Richardson performance..."Don't Speak" during Gwen Stefani week. So there. I'm not a terrible person.

I could care less about the backstage friendships/relationships...so, when they all hugged, I didn't really feel anything. It's a competition...not the Mickey Mouse Club.

kenny | credit
Old 05-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Aww...my Chris is gone! =(

Why did it have to come down between him and Blake.

Chris is an awesome friend...he said he would go home from Blake.

I can't wait till the tour! =)
Old 05-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Obviously it's a competition, and they're all in it, to win it. But, while there for so long, they do become close, and I don't know, I guess I find it cute how close all the contestants seemed to be.

I'm a biased Chris fan, so obviously I'm not going to say that he's bad. Could he have done better? Oh, yes. Definitely. There were some times that I felt a few of his performances were a little off, but eh, there have been worse singers in this competition before, so oh well. Chris has connections. He'll no doubt have a record out in no time, however, if he wants to separate himself from the JT comparisons, maybe it's best he not go into hip hop, and pop.

Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this, but Lakisha shouldn't have outlasted Phil. I'm not Phil's biggest fan, but he's been doing really good these past couple of weeks, and I really think he deserved a spot in the top 4.

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Eh. Who's saying Chris was the worst contestant evah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen-
I could care less about the backstage friendships/relationships...so, when they all hugged, I didn't really feel anything. It's a competition...not the Mickey Mouse Club.
LOL. True. It's still nice to see, though.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm very dissapointed in Jordin. Re-watch Chris's singout and you'll see why. Just...so phony. I can't even believe it.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

What did she do?

kenny | credit
Old 05-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Eh, it's pretty obvious that the stage is set for her to win. At least I think so. Jordin is an amazing singer for her age, but I think she now knows that she has it in the bag, so her fake tears were just a little over the top.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Well you see her just sitting there not really paying attention, and then all of the sudden she realizes the camera is on her and she starts fake crying.

I just did not need to see that. Not when people like Blake and Melinda are actually sitting their, crushed for their friend. Ugh, lame.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LexxiLane- (View Post)
Eh, it's pretty obvious that the stage is set for her to win. At least I think so. Jordin is an amazing singer for her age, but I think she now knows that she has it in the bag, so her fake tears were just a little over the top.
I don't believe that stage is set for Jordin to win. I believe it's set for Melinda to win, and I don't like that. But we all have our faves and we all have the ones we don't like. It's a competition!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

That was really lame. I caught that. Melinda looked so sad. I can see why. Her and Chris were close, also. I mean, duh. They were linked, as well. Lakiki looked a little relieved, too. But, eh, I'm not a Lakisha fan, so, I won't even go there.

Old 05-02-2007, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That was really lame. I caught that. Melinda looked so sad. I can see why. Her and Chris were close, also. I mean, duh. They were linked, as well. Lakiki looked a little relieved, too. But, eh, I'm not a Lakisha fan, so, I won't even go there.
I really don't believe Jordin was fake crying.
Old 05-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know. I viewed the clip a few times...I'm not sure that's what had happened. But, I can see why you did think that.

I don't think the stage is set for Melinda to win...she's in a whole different league from the other contestants, though. That's what is making her look to be the winner. But, when it comes to marketing, sales, and image...come on, Jordin fits the profile. So, we'll see...I'd prefer Blake to win, but he's ok if he wins or loses. He'll be the next Daughtry...I can guarantee that.

kenny | credit
Old 05-02-2007, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Who knows. Either she was, or she wasn't. We shouldn't argue about it. I know that her and Chris were friends, because he talked so highly of her on a behind the scenes video, so I'm sure she was sad to see him go. But, you know, they're all in it to win, so at the end of the day, I'm sure they're going to feel like a huge weight has been lifted off their shoulders when one more person goes home. I guess maybe, you can't really blame that for feeling relieved.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TheKen- (View Post)
I don't know. I viewed the clip a few times...I'm not sure that's what had happened. But, I can see why you did think that.

I don't think the stage is set for Melinda to win...she's in a whole different league from the other contestants, though. That's what is making her look to be the winner. But, when it comes to marketing, sales, and image...come on, Jordin fits the profile. So, we'll see...I'd prefer Blake to win, but he's ok if he wins or loses. He'll be the next Daughtry...I can guarantee that.
I just don't like Melinda. Just to make that clear. I'm not bashing...just stating my opinion.

Blake will be the next Daughtry..

who knows...Lakisha could come back to win it!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Who knows. Either she was, or she wasn't. We shouldn't argue about it. I know that her and Chris were friends, because he talked so highly of her on a behind the scenes video, so I'm sure she was sad to see him go. But, you know, they're all in it to win, so at the end of the day, I'm sure they're going to feel like a huge weight has been lifted off their shoulders when one more person goes home. I guess maybe, you can't really blame that for feeling relieved.
I totally agree. Everyone will win in the end! =)