Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Jason Behr
Henry Cavill

Ryan/Simon were awesome tonight. I love how Ryan's comment cracked Simon up so much.

My Cake heart wept tonight.

I wasn't too surprised that it was Chris's time to go though. I did think Lekisha would be one of the ones to go though.

I wasn't the biggest Phil fan but he has been sounding awesome the past few weeks and his sing off was great tonight.

Blake for the win for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayforandrew (View Post)
Wait, who thought Chris was being fake?
That's what I want to know. Who said that?

Um, your icon is all kinds of awesome. I love it.

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sad for chris...he got ripped... but phil's cut was ridic...totally unexpected....it should have been lakisha!!!

i def want blake in the finale now....i want a Melinda vs Blake finale

and im not even a blake fan....im really interested to see what he would do with the 'winners single' crap...he might actually make them good
Old 05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Loyal Fan

such a sad result show tonight.

i kinda figured it would be those 2 leaving, but it was still super sad.

and i so wish it would have been Lakisha leaving.

i'm not sure who thinks Chris is fake, i don't see that at all, if anyone acts 'fake' it's Lakisha, well maybe not so much fake as ms. diva.

Blake For The Win!

R.I.P Brad Renfro [1982-2008]
Old 05-03-2007, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

Oh come on.
Chris left and the haters are still saying he's fake?? Take it to the anti-thread people, seriously! Some of us actually love Chris, and I've been crying for the last 10 minutes since I found out he was going home and nothing in his behavior last night seemed fake to me! He loves Blake, they're best friends and just like I don't think Blake was faking it when he wiped a tear at the very end I don't think Chris was when he said he'll go home for him. So just give it a rest around the fans here and if you want to say something bad about him there's a place for that.
David Boreanaz & Emily Deschanel

Old 05-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Extreme Fan

What happened at AI last night? I missed it, cause it is getting
boring. So now instead I watch House.
Old 05-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Extreme Fan

I want Melinda vs Lakisha in the finale
Old 05-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Mavie, I don't even think anyone was calling Chris fake, I just wanted to know where Ash Lost got that idea, or if it was something she heard somewhere else.

But I think it's important to realize that everyone has different opinions when it comes to the contestants. And I know alot of you are very upset, and some of you are not so upset. Just remember to remain respectful. And I think all opinions are welcome in the discussion threads, regardless of if they are negative or postitive to your contestant. I mean, remember all the Sanjaya bashing that went on?

Chris and Blakes relationship is very genuine, like Ryan said, and I believe neither of them were being fake. Seriously, If Blake was fake crying why would he try to hide from the cameras. Heh, I love Cake.

Lilhousemd , Chris Richardson and Phil Stacey got voted off. And isn't House on right after Idol?
Old 05-03-2007, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

for Chris leaving. I'll admit it, he was actually tolerable this week IMHO but I still think it was time for him to go. At least he left on a high note.

Phil. I'm not his biggest fan or anything but I don't think he deserved to get eliminated this week, especially when I was so sure Lakisha would get the boot. But I really think that next week will be her last anyway, because I can't see the final three being anyone other than Blake, Melinda and Jordin judging from the performances so far and how the fans are voting.

Melinda/Jordin finale FTW! It does bug me how fake she looked when Chris got eliminated though ... I really hope this isn't another Katherine McPhee fiasco all over again.

soljae ♥
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-03-2007, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -LexxiLane- (View Post)
That's what I want to know. Who said that?

Um, your icon is all kinds of awesome. I love it.
i think they got it mixed up.

i know last night, people were discussing Jordin acting fake.
Old 05-04-2007, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But I think it's important to realize that everyone has different opinions when it comes to the contestants. And I know alot of you are very upset, and some of you are not so upset. Just remember to remain respectful. And I think all opinions are welcome in the discussion threads, regardless of if they are negative or postitive to your contestant. I mean, remember all the Sanjaya bashing that went on?
I do remember and it's ok for people to say here they're glad Chris left or whatever, but as for the thoughts of him [or Jordin, whatever] being fake - that's bashing the person and they should take it elsewhere [I.e - the anti thread].

Still trying to get over the meltdown over Chris leaving

Old 05-04-2007, 01:17 PM
MST Manager

Aww.

I remember how I felt when Chris Daughtry got kicked off last year. I was DEVASTATED and that's putting it mildly. The words coming out of my mouth when it happened... ::sighs::

So I understand how some of ya'll are feeling regarding Chris getting the boot on Wednesday. Hang in there as best you can.

I thought he handled it very well and I love the friendship between Blake and Chris. I figured he wasn't going to go too much further but it was still sad all the same. Phil's exit was a bit sad too although I wasn't his biggest fan.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't think Chris would win this for a second... but I was willing to stick with him to the end and I guess I expected him to at least make it to the finals. But yeah, I was shocked over Chris D. last season also even though I liked Elliott.

Old 05-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

I feel like the only person around here who doesn't like Daughtry. So when someone says "You're the next Daughtry!!" as a compliment I take it as an insult, lol.
Old 05-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prayforandrew (View Post)
I feel like the only person around here who doesn't like Daughtry. So when someone says "You're the next Daughtry!!" as a compliment I take it as an insult, lol.
You're so not. He's just not my cup of tea. I wasn't a fan last season, his vibrato grated on my nerves. I'm still not a fan, but I have to admit that I like "It's Not Over". LOL. He's just nothing special, IMO.