Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2015, 02:51 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats ^
I want to work but I've realized that if I don't go for an specific career I won't get any decent job. I just don't know what I could do..

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks.

Are you still in school, or ... ?
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-22-2015, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
Thanks.

Are you still in school, or ... ?
Yeah, I have two choices finish it, or go to uni and pick something to do there, to later form a career.
I just want to work now!! on something I like, I don't want to keep studying and I feel like I'm behind, some people at my age (20) already accomplished a lot
Since I was a teenager my dream job was being a forensic doctor (sounds creepy, right? lol) and when I was little I wanted to be a vet, you see, I'm not like other girls
But pursuing a forensic career would take me ages, I know how it works and it's a long process.
In my free-time I still like reading a lot about forensics and autopsies and how the whole thing goes, something about it fascinates me, kinda odd tbh, lol.

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Tbh you wanna do something you like (at least a little) because you really will pretty much end up doing it for the rest of your life. It doesn't have to be something you LOVE, just something you can tolerate doing. My degree is in Mechanical Engineering. It wasn't my first choice and it's not my favorite field, but I'm capable in it and this way I don't have to mix my work with things I love doing in my spare time. Granted, there are people who do get jobs doing what they love, but don't look at it as a failure if it's anything less.

If there's a field you're interested in, go for it! You'll work for the rest of your life, school is only just a small part of it. It's worth it. Seriously, anyone working now will tell you that they would rather still be in school. The grass is always greener, etc, etc. It'll take longer, but you won't regret it. You'd only regret not doing it. Trust me. I am ~an adult~.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-22-2015, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. Yeah that's what everyone tells me

Old 07-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Well, good luck!
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-22-2015, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'll need it
my icon looks so ugly from my phone, looks super white and sharpen, what did I do wrong but on my laptop it looks fine so I guess that's what matters..

Last edited by val ღ; 07-22-2015 at 10:12 PM
Old 07-24-2015, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Ilda I re-topped this thread and de-topped news.
News is kinda wasting space since we don't have any nowadays, this one is more active even if off-topic so better to keep it at front

Old 07-24-2015, 01:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Thanks for the updates.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome, how are you doing today guys?

Old 07-26-2015, 12:41 AM
Elite Fan

I reached 15K posts

Old 07-26-2015, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Greene (View Post)
Ilda I re-topped this thread and de-topped news.
News is kinda wasting space since we don't have any nowadays, this one is more active even if off-topic so better to keep it at front
Ah, ok Val .
It´s true that this one has more posts and since we had to many topped ones, makes more sense to leave this one .

Congrats for the 15K !

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

sadly there's nothing to talk about there unless the miracle drops that the show gets picked up

Old 07-26-2015, 12:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

On twitter the fans are still trying and getting a lot of signatures. Maybe the show can end up being a online one. Would be better than nothing .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 07-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

If only Netflix hasn't stepped down and Amazon..

What about Hulu?