Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2015, 02:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope everybody is having a great weekend .
It sucks that i have to wait a few more hours to watch the episode. I don´t mind spoilers since i took a look at the episode and already know how it ends but i haven´t seen all of it. I will be back to normal posting tomorrow since i´ve been avoiding both Tumblr and Twitter too.

Goodnight .

BRICS
🙏🕯️
🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Old 08-29-2015, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Thoughts (View Post)
I hope everybody is having a great weekend .
It sucks that i have to wait a few more hours to watch the episode. I don´t mind spoilers since i took a look at the episode and already know how it ends but i haven´t seen all of it. I will be back to normal posting tomorrow since i´ve been avoiding both Tumblr and Twitter too.

Goodnight .
Aww, hope you watch the whole thing soon

Night

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:12 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hey everyone. I'll do my best to keep popping in here as much as possible, but I'm going to be really busy with work for the next 4-6 weeks, so I don't know how much I'll be around -- because my own board will take up most of my free time.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-31-2015, 10:55 AM
Elite Fan

for now we are good but when you can
how are you today?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 09-02-2015, 04:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm good. Tired, but good! Work is wearing me out and it's only been 3 days so far.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
I'm good. Tired, but good! Work is wearing me out and it's only been 3 days so far.
At least you have a job I want to work, idk what career I should pursue all I know is that I don't wanna study anymore, so I was thinking of picking whatever I find but everyone tells me "don't do that, you'll regret it later when you get a job that doesn't get you enough money" and I see what they mean but in my country, we call this the country of old people b/c even if you have a career they pick someone older with experience over a young person, that leads a lot of young people to leave the country and look for better posibilities, in here it's kinda useless to study that much so there's that..
That's why I think picking something random would save me time, but I will decide next year

Old 09-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
even if you have a career they pick someone older with experience over a young person, that leads a lot of young people to leave the country
They do the same thing here.

Do you have anything that you'd like to do in particular?
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-09-2015, 06:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They do the same thing here.

Do you have anything that you'd like to do in particular?

Sucks that there is the same
That I'd really really like to do?, no, but stuff I could get behind sure, I hope to find something next year

Old 09-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

As long as it's stuff you can see yourself getting behind, that's all that matters. I don't particularly love my job/career in any regards, but. That's how it works sometimes.
S T A R D U S T
Old 09-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
As long as it's stuff you can see yourself getting behind, that's all that matters. I don't particularly love my job/career in any regards, but. That's how it works sometimes.

I don't think anyone loves their job, maybe at first but I guess eventually you get tired of it

Old 10-08-2015, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

hello peeps

hows everyone?
Old 10-08-2015, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Haven't been here in a while, hope everyone's doing good.
Old 10-08-2015, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
hello peeps

hows everyone?
Good, time to visit my boards, the thought of it is tiring me already but I love my boards! you?

Ana how have you been?

Old 10-08-2015, 12:36 PM
Elite Fan

hehe...yes you have quite the responbility

i'm trying to watch AHS Hotel ..things i do for Matt...my internet is acting up after 7 minutes of the vid everytime
Old 10-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
hehe...yes you have quite the responbility

i'm trying to watch AHS Hotel ..things i do for Matt...my internet is acting up after 7 minutes of the vid everytime
Yeah, sense8 is the most demanding at the same time I'm lucky there's a lot of traffic so I don't have to worry about the count at all

I never made it through the first season of AHS back when it aired and my internet isn't good either