Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2015, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do what, Val?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
Oh, that's so cool! (Yes, that's what it's called in the US). Obligatory next question, what are your favorite musicals?
I have a special bond with Taboo (the West End version, Broadway's was kind of tragic), I really hope I get to perform it one day. I also adore Sondheim's Company, it's my favorite. There are a lot of others, like Wicked, Legally Blonde, Spring Awakening, A gentleman's guide to love and murder... but Taboo and Company are my most loved ones.

Also, great news about the job, I hope you get it!
Old 07-10-2015, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Stage acting ^ I'm too shy to do it, but it's something I think I'd be good at, if only I had the guts

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A lot of stage actors are actually very shy people. Not my friends though, most of them are just loud wackjobs.
Old 07-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

And what do you need to do it? Any requirements?

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeap, you study. Unless you want to do it as a hobby, then it requires a lot less study - and less frustration when you see all your friends on their way to great, stable lives while you still live on ramen noodles because being an unknown actor usually doesn't pay the bills.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

guys how are you

aww, yeah I figured you need some study

Old 07-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a full day of laziness & solitude, it's glorious.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

I hope we made enough posts today

Old 07-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you usually check daily? I find it harder that way. Best to focus on the numbers as a whole, and make sure the board doesn't go 48 hours without posts. My co-mod and I posted so much on our board today I'm pretty sure we'll be hitting the weekly count on Tuesday. I like it better when there's one busy day, followed by quieter ones but that's just me.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I check daily because we have the low post count warning, we can't go a day with less than 15 posts or the board gets closed, if we had a lot of traffic I wouldn't but since we don't I have to check daily to make sure

Old 07-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's what I mean though, the daily posts don't matter, just the number at the end of the week. If the board gets 120 posts in a day for example, even if they spend the rest of the week getting 2-3 posts a day, it will still have met FF's requirement.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Weekly matters but for us every day is like a test with the low warning I asked the mod in the low post thread and that's what he told me, as long as we do at least 15 daily we are good.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You need 105 a week so even if you didn't reach 15 today, there's still the rest of the week to reach the number so don't worry. In fact, try not to get too worked up about the board closing - it's always sad when a board closes but if it becomes a chore where the mods have to be around all the time to keep it active, a closure might be the best thing.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'll probably let go once the season is over. There won't be much to talk about and we'd do well with a single thread in Television.
Besides I've applied to mod another board and I'm campaigning for 3 others so I'll have things to get me busy.
I'll sure miss this board

Old 07-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you get the mod spot at the board you applied for!