Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Camdish:
<STRONG>At this point in time it looks like the extras on both R1 & R2 sets will be the same.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Excellent.
Old 02-15-2004, 01:05 PM
Total Fan

Attention All Canadian Fans!!!

I'm really hoping none of you have ordered yet, because there's a great deal to take advantage of.
  • Go to RedFlagDeals.com
  • Scroll down to the Chapters/Indigo coupon deal
  • Click the link, enter your e-mail, open it up
  • Go to Indigo's site, place Roswell: Season 1 into your shopping bag
  • When checking out, select the Free Shipping (this order is over $39), and enter the coupon code

Grabbed it just now, at $55 Canadian after tax, free shipping. Compared to the Future Shop price, you should save something like $10 on this order. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited: Tried to link directly to the DVD set on Indigo's site, but the = sign in the URL screwed up the UBB code. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited Headhunter ]
Old 02-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PHMustang2000:
<STRONG>

Hey, thanks fr that information. I am going to my local walmart today at 2pm with my sister. Damn I have to wait til she gets off work. I could leave right now but I don't want to make 2 trips. Anyway thnks for the info. I am gonna check my walmart. When you went..how many copies where out?</STRONG>

They had about six or seven copies, but my wal-mart never usually has much in their entertainment department.

You can tell some of the music is different but most of the important songs are the same, i'm watching Monsters right now. I think they changed that song at the end of Monsters, it was Semisonic before right? nOw it goes "such an ordinary life" who sings that? Don't quote me I might be wrong it just sounds different.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited IsabelEvans83 ]
Old 02-15-2004, 01:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I simply cannot wait. I am really excited about the extra features but I'm worried about the music changes. Are they really noticable?
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 02-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by IsabelEvans83:
<STRONG>

They had about six or seven copies, but my wal-mart never usually has much in their entertainment department.

You can tell some of the music is different but most of the important songs are the same, i'm watching Monsters right now. I think they changed that song at the end of Monsters, it was Semisonic before right? nOw it goes "such an ordinary life" who sings that? Don't quote me I might be wrong it just sounds different.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited IsabelEvans83 ]</STRONG>
No! I love that song! It fits perfectly [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2004, 03:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ahh they don't have "I Love You" at the end of Leaving Normal!! They just have insturmental music, which isn't that bad, its just different.
Old 02-15-2004, 03:41 PM
Passionate Fan

I have been watching Roswell climb up the amazon.com DVD best seller list. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Roswell is currently listed as no. 7!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

amazon.com DVD top seller list

**** Edited to say that in the 3 hours since I posted Roswell has climbed to No. 5! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] *****

Maggie

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited Maggie aka Sarah ]
Old 02-15-2004, 09:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Really Good News Fans!!!

Roswell is now ranked at #4 top sellering DVD's on Amazon.com maybe buy this time tommorrow we can get it to #1!!!!!

Lost In Translation is ranked #1 right now!!
-------------------------------------------------------
here is a convo I had from a owner at DVD World Online

PHMustang2000 [8:51 PM]: omg roswell's dvd sales from amazon is ranked at #4!!
DVDWLD [8:51 PM]: Yeah, it's sold alot.
DVDWLD [8:52 PM]: It's not quite Family Guy or Simpsons size, but it's big
-------------------------------------------------------

I went up to walmart today to see if I had any luck like that other person on here went. So when I got there.. I was like please be there..please be there. Much to my dissappointment..I looked really hard. I didn't see a copy anywhere. I looked other places in case someone picked it up and put it elsewhere. I could find no Roswell [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was really sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I went back and decided to look again. I looked for the label numbers. (the id's that tell the workers where to put the dvds) I looked if I saw any Roswell related prints and I found something that said something like:
Roswell SSN 1 DVD. So where I was looking is where about 4 or 5 sets where prev except no copies in store. Tommorrow I will dig deeper. I wll go back there tommorrow,plus another walmart and a curcuit city. There better be a copy waiting for me. Congrads to those that have their copy.
Old 02-15-2004, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Maggie aka Sarah:
<STRONG>I have been watching Roswell climb up the amazon.com DVD best seller list. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Roswell is currently listed as no. 7!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

amazon.com DVD top seller list

**** Edited to say that in the 3 hours since I posted Roswell has climbed to No. 5! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] *****

Maggie

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited Maggie aka Sarah ]</STRONG>
I just checked and it's now number 3 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-15-2004, 09:29 PM
Loyal Fan

wow I was there like 5 secs ago and it was at #4, now its at #3 Damn!! The show deserves this. Maybe it will climb higher..has anyone seen any kind of promotions in newspapers or on TV?
Old 02-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PHMustang2000:
<STRONG>I went up to walmart today to see if I had any luck like that other person on here went. So when I got there.. I was like please be there..please be there. Much to my dissappointment..I looked really hard. I didn't see a copy anywhere. I looked other places in case someone picked it up and put it elsewhere. I could find no Roswell [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I was really sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I went back and decided to look again. I looked for the label numbers. (the id's that tell the workers where to put the dvds) I looked if I saw any Roswell related prints and I found something that said something like:
Roswell SSN 1 DVD. So where I was looking is where about 4 or 5 sets where prev except no copies in store. Tommorrow I will dig deeper. I wll go back there tommorrow,plus another walmart and a curcuit city. There better be a copy waiting for me. Congrads to those that have their copy.</STRONG>
Here in VA Roswell doesnt come out until Tuesday but i promise ill be the 1st one in line even if there is no line [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
wow I was there like 5 secs ago and it was at #4, now its at #3 Damn!! The show deserves this.
Yea Roswell definatly deserves this and i think that we the fans deserve it too for all the hard work we've done to keep it on air and to get the DVD's out! But i think that Roswell being #1 sold DVD on Amazon.com would just make my day [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I had to put my 2 cents in [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited Lyndsi ]
Old 02-15-2004, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>

I just checked and it's now number 3 [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
That is so awesome!!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] Im so happy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-16-2004, 01:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] They changed the song at the end of Blood Brother!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:55 AM
JVD
Part-Time Fan

Damn it's dropped to six I will probably get my copy of amazon on payday though. Will they send it to Australia though?

If so how much approx?

Illyria: I'll make trophies of their spines.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by JVD:
Damn it's dropped to six I will probably get my copy of amazon on payday though. Will they send it to Australia though?

If so how much approx?
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yep they do ship to Australia, I can't remember how much it was but if you go to www.xe.com you can do the currency exchange [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] 1 day to go [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread