Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2004, 02:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I know that there are some Joss Whedon fans here that might be interested in this [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Whedon, Singer Pen X-Men

Filmmakers Joss Whedon and Bryan Singer are in final negotiations to write X-Men comics for Marvel Comics, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Confirming earlier reports, the trade paper said that Buffy the Vampire Slayer creator Whedon will author Astonishing X-Men, with the first of 12 issues slated to hit stores in May, with John Cassaday on art. Whedon previously wrote the Dark Horse title Fray.

"There are three reasons why I'm doing this," Whedon told the trade paper. "One, I get to write the X-Men, a comic I grew up reading. It's probably the biggest influence on my work there is. Two, I want to personalize things and figure who these characters are to me now. And three, [the character] Kitty Pryde. She was not a small influence on Buffy. I get to use her, and that sealed the deal."

Singer, who helmed the two X-Men movies, is teaming up with X2 writers Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris to write for an existing title, Ultimate X-Men, the trade paper reported. Singer's role will be more as an overseer, though he will write some issues, and the title of the book will include the words "Bryan Singer Presents."
Old 02-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

rox nice to see you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Glad your podunk Walmart had Roswell [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

jero thanks for news on Brown Eyes [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vicki and the Cowboy!??! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

Settled I want the spa treatment!

Howdy I hope you get your Roswell copy and the pup [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
How do you feel today?

Spam recruiting from outside for yearbook? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Mom brought me 'some' things. Never ask me what I need in the way of food and such while I'm under the influence of drugs. She showed up...with the wrong washing soap...her fault. That's okay I guess. But she sure bought a big bottle [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I've slept nearly all day and 'still' have a headache...but not coughing as much.

Tek 'D' was gone to a track meet all day [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Pooey [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Maybe a shower will wake me up.

Later!

Lori

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Lori R ]
Old 02-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Northern Exposure: Season 1
comes with "Collectable Parka Packaging" That's what's written in the offcial press release
Heres the picture-

I had to share this when I saw it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>

Vicki and the Cowboy!??! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
You know me around Half NAKED MEN! I can't not touch. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic:
<STRONG>Northern Exposure: Season 1
comes with "Collectable Parka Packaging" That's what's written in the offcial press release
Heres the picture-

I had to share this when I saw it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMB! I have to have it! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I loved that show. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

GUESS what I did today? No really guess, because I have no idea how I managed this. I was downloading some pictures off my old digital camera. Next thing I know the blood vein in my pinky on my left hand starts getting hard and is swelling. Then my finger gets stiff. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I have no earthly idea how I injured it. So I am now waiting for Steve to come home and look at it and maybe go to quick care if the swelling doesn't go down soon. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] The underside of the base of my picky finger is all purple. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 02-27-2004, 04:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Forgot to mention.....

IT HAILED HERE! I haven't seen hail in YEARS!

Here is the picture of my front yard. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] A small portion of it so you can see it.

And here is Miss Personality.....

Old 02-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Vicki that pic is a killer!

Sounds like you broke a blood vessel... Do you have ice on it?... Keep it elevated. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

'Miss Personality' is just too cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
And ITA with jero on the finger.

Lori
Old 02-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>
Spam recruiting from outside for yearbook? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Maybe I could ask some of the cute high school girls to help me! [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]

Ummmm...

On second thought... that might not be such a good idea...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey All! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Vicki your baby is adorable! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 02-27-2004, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>

Maybe I could ask some of the cute high school girls to help me! [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]

Ummmm...

On second thought... that might not be such a good idea...

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Go with your 'second thought' there guy [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Just dream about the first [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-28-2004, 07:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Vicki what a great pic of "Miss Personality" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Naked Cowboy's huh........hmmm......

Ummmm......did you get your finger checked out? I hope it is nothing serious.

Lori I hope you get better soon. Being sent home from work.... [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Get some rest!

Ummm....

ROX Long time no see. Glad you were able to pick up the Roswell DVD's. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ummm....no brain function left.....

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all those [img]smilies/lurking.gif[/img]

Hmmm.....a thought just occured to me......where is [img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] hiding? We haven't heard from her in a couple of days....

q
Old 02-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello OTO's [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
I know I have been MIA and all however RL is getting me pretty well. I also have been trying to get my pics on line I guess I will never get it. I have gotten them to the Hp site and put into an album but do not know where to go from there. Can someone help me please!!!!!!
Man what can I say there is alot of things going on since I have been gone.

Vicki-Just bringing this over from the "Happily Even After" thread from Jason's board.
Thanks to gal25 and Fearlessleader!
quote:

Originally posted by gal25:
I got news!!!
HEA got accepted at Tribeca!!! The festival runs from May 1-9!
I don't know about the other festivals the film was submitted to but as soon as I have more info on that I'll post it.

quote:

Originally posted by FearlessLeader:
Really?
Okay, we need details! Addresses, dates! We have to plan something so that as many of us as possible can go see this movie! That way we'll show our support for it, and let's be honest, I just want to see Jason again
Tribeca Festival website
FL

---------------------------------------------------
Vicki

I would love to go to New York and see this film. Thanks for posting this info Vicki [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Spam: Thanks for the heads-up on MyDoom -- I noticed it was picking up again.
Vicki...You can check using the Live Update feature anytime (I do it daily) or set it up for Automatic Live Update which checks a few times a day at least. I just don't like to keep a bunch of things running in the background and turn AV off unless I'm checking my mail.
You just have to remember to turn it on!

Wow I guess I should be careful. I was thinking about getting the the virus scan from AOL. Which is the best to use?

Longtimefan-Such great news for HEA - finally!! I had to play with some Tribeca Film Festival inspired art...
I loved the pic. I guess we should invest in a tour bus for the gang huh.

D4E-teetee Do not worry, the minute things start rolling, we will let you know. We are trying to find a cheap hotel for the weekend for the out of towners. But as soon as it gets closer, I will post the info.
LTL Its being held in Tribeca which is close to Chinatown. I have been researching hotels and even places like the Holiday Inn are over $150 a night
Thanks D4E you are the best. Besides it will give me a great opprotunity to see New York. I have never been there before. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Wow that is high. Well I am sure it will work out somehow.

Jero- [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Settled-Good Morning Everyone
Came by to say to ya!
Off to the salt mines, have a wonderful day!
After work...my girlfriends and I are having a little
get-together. 5 of us getting a mini massage, a little vino and good company!
Saturday I have a shower to go to and my army brat son is moving out for good this weekend I know he's never home and he's been gone before, but I'm gonna miss him Why can't they stay 5/6 years old! I love that age O W E L L
Gotta go!
Hello mom, just wanted to say hi. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Tekgirl- Greetings to you [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Hello to all that I missed. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Carol
#154 OBSESSED JB FAN
Icon by mesmerise
Old 02-28-2004, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Hello quinn and out of this world [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Last night I had about 4 or 5 funky weird sort of scary dreams. Don't know what made those happen, but 2 were Ros related and so strange.

I decided to watch my Roswell DVDs today.
If I keep waiting on feeling better I may never get to see them.
Trouble is I'm so tired I'm afraid I'll fall asleep [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Hope you all have a good day.

Lori
Old 02-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey OTO's

I knew I forgot something last night. I was about to post here when my computer locked up and I fought with it for over an hour. When I got back online I never got back here. [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

Anyway - spent the day at my nephew's yesterday waiting for their new bed to be delivered and played with their new puppy. They just bought a new house so along with that you have to have a new Sony widescreen TV with a new DVD player. Guess what I took with me to watch while I was waiting there all day long? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Yep - watched my DVDs on his new TV - it looks so good there. I have to do something about this little 13" I use to watch everything. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] When they got home from work they took me out to see Mona Lisa Smile at a little local dinner theater. They paid for the movie so I only had to get my dinner. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] We had a fun evening. Now they're driving to my sister's for the day so I'm tagging along. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] It's sure nice having family in town. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

Hope you all have a nice day. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-28-2004, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Vicki how is your pinky finger? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Lori