Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by teetee419:
<STRONG>
Spam I utilize Yahoo for my home e-mail, didn't realize they had an automatic virus check, is it or do you have to sign up for it?

Teetee</STRONG>
As far as I know its automatic.
You'll see "(virus?)" along with the suject in the subject column. I think it also allows you the option of scanning further if you chooose to open the e-mail but I always just delete them now

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Yeah!! Ummm......

I'm glad FF is back. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Not much to say really.

Wild have fun and we'll see you when you get back. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ewwwww.....plans to go Jason hunting.......let me know when...and I'll try to get off work. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hey NYC is only 3 hours away (more or less)...

Ummm.....gotta go take a shower and get ready for work.

Have a great day everyone.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

q
Old 02-26-2004, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Glad we're back! It was so quiet last night without FF. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Randi I'm afraid I didn't get to see your Enquirer pics. Imagestation doesn't seem to like FF these days. Have you thought of trying Cartogra or someplace else? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

I have to go get ready for work so no time for shouting further...

Made some new animations last night...

Sorry this next one is so slow to load but I opted for larger caps for it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Max 285 South

Later OTO's [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Loyal Fan

those are awesome!! the pics are sooo clear - can't wait to get my set of the DVD's...
Old 02-26-2004, 02:27 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Anybody have any toothpicks? I need something to prop my eyelids open. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] Must...finish...this...report.

GH: I feel the same way without FF -- cold, lost and alone.

jero: Thanks for the reassurance in the other place. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I saw one of rpmdragon's pix briefly, and yep, that was our own JBFanatic!

Thanks for the heads-up, BehrF! By the way, speaking of being observant -- or not, in my case -- Scottie pointed out your comment about putting names with faces after I posted the pic of her with the scarf over her head. Always three beats behind, that's me! [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img]

WildH: Forgot to wish you a dry dock Bon Voyage!

Nosee: Where are ya?

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Back to the W-thing. [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited LTL ]
Old 02-26-2004, 02:33 PM
LTL
Master Fan

Edit gremlins!
Old 02-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] I GOT MY DVD's! [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

I learned I can make caps with my DVD program on my computer. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Those that know my quest that I am on, know how cool this is for me! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Thanks, Pezzie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Vicki! Glad they arrived! Have fun capping. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Here's a different version of Max in 285 South

And here are a few pics I found on that cool props site Vicki found. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I knew the uniforms were short but... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I figured Nana would appreciate these pics - and they're all for sale on the site. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 02-26-2004: Message edited LongTimeFan ]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-26-2004, 06:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Has anyone heard from Brown Eyes? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] His last post was on the 18th. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I miss the Afternoon Delight!

Going to catch up... [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

LTL I hope your report was finished up okay [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Bfanny [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Groundhog, Vicki, quinn, Liz, Spam and I can't remember who [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Brown Eyes where you be? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Howdy I'm glad you are getting better [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Stay well when you reach that point [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

On Norton: Mine is set to automatically scan and update every night AND further update if new viruses appear on the net.

I got sent home from school today and told not to go back tomorrow [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I was coughing so hard and often I couldn't speak/teach. I was trying so hard not to cry.
Another Teacher came in to work with her student and took one look at me and called the Office telling them I was going home and she would cover for me until a sub could be found.
I slept all afternoon.
I have an appointment for Tuesday at 8:30 with an ENT. Hopefully I'll finally get on the way to good health again.

Lori
Old 02-26-2004, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

This is the product of a weird mood and a good hair day LOL. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
hugs, Tas

WP size
Pix: Index Stock Imagery; AllPosters.com; unknown (had for ages)
Brushes: Fifth Muse (annikavonholdt.com); Liz; Insomniac Brushes; Echoica Brushes; Spy-glass.net; JennithePirate
Old 02-26-2004, 08:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi all.

Colin in a pilot and Jason in the City!!
HEA at Tribeca!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

D4E: I know there is a Comfort Inn on West 71 St. (Manhattan) but I think it would be over $100/night. Don't know how big the rooms would be (don't think more than 2 people would fit in a room). I know the old hotel by Columbus Circle was $100/night but the rooms were very small. I will have to do more checking over here on the Upper West Side. We can compare notes.

Rpm: I would say that is indeed our JBFan!! Thanks for posting the pic.

Tas: That is some "wierd mood". Dare I say your "wierd moods" are very good "moods".

Teetee, Jero: Hate to go back to work, but "that's life". I'm a legal secretary and got a job at a small law firm that specializes in Trusts & Estates (my specialty too). I'm a temp so far but told them I'd accept the job permanently if they offered. We'll see.

Teetee: I don't think you can meet the stars at the Tribeca Film Festival, but if it's like the NY Film Festival, there are showings (usually the premiere) where the stars appear onstage(you pay extra) and there is a place to watch them arrive, like a red carpet. So, stock up on your film!!

We need pix for the 2005 Calendar so anyone hoping to make HEA, be prepared to take lots of pix (now hope Jason makes it to NY).

M&M thanks for the update about Devon.
OK gonna run. Ciao for now.
Old 02-26-2004, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

thanette yes we can definitely compare notes, we so got to get together soon too! I am looking into a couple of places, but I will definitely compare notes with you. I know the Courtyard in Jersey City is 109 a nite but thats if people wanna take the PATH into Manhattan which is a short trip.
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-26-2004, 09:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Here is a saying I thought worth passing on:

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body ..
... but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW! What a Ride!"

LTF - I tried to get to that site --and thanks for the close up of the alien patch. But I couldn't get my screen to open up far enough to the left to select anything. Can you tell me if you can buy the uniforms there?

Lori - you are really having a battle. Drat. Glad they made you go home and that you got some rest. Keep us posted. We don't want this to turn into pneumonia.

Weather is crummy and we are leaving Saturday. How I hope we run into sun in Palm Desert. It hasn't been good there this year.

Spam - what about that asteroid that they thought was likely to hit us? Glad they miscalculated its orbit.

This festival that is showing Happy Ever After - will it be in New York? Not that I'm going. Just curious.

Anyone get the feeling on this week's episode of O.C. that they were fumbling just like they did with Roswell after a good opening? Having Sean go after Anna (next week's trailer) after he just got with Summer and Ryan going after the girl from his old neighborhood -- it seems like the wrong direction to me.

Vicki - I forgot to tell you how much I liked your two photos of your two treasures. I'm a sucker for kids photos - but you really do have two cuties. And I think the heredity factor gives you a right to take a bow and be a very proud momma.

Howdy - No puppies yet.

Tek - cannot figure out my missing icons. Have tried the things you suggested. I need to take it in. The mouse isn't working and I can't replace the type of mouse it is made for, so I suspect I will have to go for a USB port, a new mouse and a new keyboard. Groan.
Plus working on the missing desktop icons. Sounds expensive and my checkbook isn't particularly fat. I can make do with my laptop.

Hello to everyone, teetee, groundhog, and all others I haven't mentioned by name. May the force be with you!
Old 02-26-2004, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Nana [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanette [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

LTL you have email [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori