Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2004, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] LTL Its being held in Tribeca which is close to Chinatown. I have been researching hotels and even places like the Holiday Inn are over $150 a night [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-27-2004, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

**rox tip toes in quietly so not to disturb all the REGULAR OTO'*******
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] uhhh, morning guys!! knew 500 was around and wanted to make an appearance there, but guess i missed it.. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img] but stopping by at 501 is almost as good right!!??

anyhoo!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all my lovely OTO's!!

and eventhough it's late, i ment to come by last week and say this...

Howdy you and Vin were having the discussion on finding the Roswell DVD at Wal*Mart!

I was like... noooo, that can't be right, Wal*Mart is not gonna have the DVD?? now way it'll be at WAL*MART??!!??... well then I saw that Vin found it and Howdy didn't but I thought, even though it's Po-Dunk, i'll take a chance... so at midnight **which is about the time I get off my night job, I head over to WalleyWorld! [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I found it!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I could not believe it!! there was only one copy left, [img]smilies/spineyes.gif[/img] which puzzles me beacause there are only about 3 people in this whole town who i think might even KNOW about the show, and me and Bran-man are two of them... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] the clerk said they had 25 copies and i got the last one... considering how small my town is... i took a chance... she remembered 3 people who had bought copies they were 2 highschool guys and one other girl... **all sounded young to me... but I told her if anybody else came in looking for it, tell them to look me up... she says they probably won't get any more copies because they just have to sell what they are sent, it's a Super-Wal*Mart so they don't make their own orders they are sent a "stock" amount of items from the home office what the hey!! I'm happy... I got a copy of the DVD at the Po-Dunk Wal*Mart and who'da thunk it?!!

anyhoo... that's my story for the day!

Miss you guys bunches!!

hope everyone is doing well!!
LTL, Spook, Lori, Nana J,Groundhog, Noseedough, Spam, LTFan, Behrfanny, Howdy,Vicki, Tum, Vin, Arimi, WildBehr, CovinaGuy, Ryal, Ice.... and all my longtime OTO buds!! i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] you guys and hope everyone is well!!

to everyone else!!
lots of [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] and [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

see ya soon...
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited rox_mc ]
Old 02-27-2004, 09:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I heard from Brown Eyes... He's feeling better... There have been some problems with his wife's meds... They spent the last week or so going to doctor's... Overall it sounds like they could use some good thoughts, prayers, [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]s and HEALING VIBES.

Lori [img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Here's to today being better than yesterday! [img]smilies/cheers.gif[/img]
If I start drinking now, it has to be a better day. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Later,

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited jero ]
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi OTO's!

Vicki: Thanks for posting that site. I, like LTL, would like ALL the Roswell toys. $500 bucks for JB's t-shirt is a "little" beyond my budget though!

It seems to be finally getting warm here in Michigan! Supposed to be 54 on Sunday and Monday! Dare I think that the worst is over???

Marilyn

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Lady2theMax ]
Old 02-27-2004, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by HowdyPez:
<STRONG>
Spam - after this year - the yearbook will be lucky to have volunteers next year!
[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
You mean both of us will quit?
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>

You mean both of us will quit?
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Make that 3! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Good Morning Everyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]

Came by to say [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to ya!

Off to the salt mines, have a wonderful day!

After work...my girlfriends and I are having a little
get-together. 5 of us getting a mini massage, a little vino and good company!

Saturday I have a shower to go to and my army brat son is moving out for good this weekend [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I know he's never home and he's been gone before, but I'm gonna miss him [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Why can't they stay 5/6 years old! I love that age [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] O W E L L

Gotta go! [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 11:52 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-27-2004, 12:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bigspam:
<STRONG>The bar closed before I got back last night I guess. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We got pooped early! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Then that hot Bar Tender with the beautiful eyes asked us to HIS PLACE! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG>Vicki: Good to see nekkid cowboy once again. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Hey, all!

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]</STRONG>

I'll post my picture with him once I have time to edit it to make me shed a few pounds. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited *Vicki* ]
Old 02-27-2004, 12:21 PM
LTL
Master Fan

ROXIE!!!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Good to see your pixels! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Congrats on getting the last DVDs in Podunk! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Give Bran Man a [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] for me.

Vicki: Congrats on getting your DVD set too!

Settled: ITA -- wish my boys were little again! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Sorry about your bird fleeing the nest. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Enjoy the get-together with the girls, too.

jero: Thanks for the word on BE!

D4E: Thanks for the info -- I wasn't quite sure where Tribeca was. With the hotel rooms, it makes a difference whether it will be for one night or more. Also, if you go on a weekend, you can often find deals at places where business people stay during the week.

L2tM: Be careful -- there are always those sneaky March snowstorms! BTW, I tape Duke's appearance and managed to watch a little bit of it. The show looks like something my kids would really enjoy.

Hey, Spam, GH, Tiger!
Old 02-27-2004, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Greetings Earthlings!

[img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 12:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Thanks LTL! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I am falling in love with Colin! He is just adorable! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Greetings Earthlings!

MARVIN! Where have you been? It's been so LONG! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Tekgirl:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Greetings Earthlings!

Are you glued to your computer screen? [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-27-2004, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Settled:
<STRONG>

Make that 3! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I wish I had three to begin with!
You volunteering?

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Afternoon! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Jero - thanks for the news on BE...

Spam - yep both of us [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see ya!!!! Hey - at least you have a super wal-mart - our is the smallest one i've ever seen.... the day i saw the DVD's they only had 2 copies [which might have been all they got] and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll still be there next week when i get paid again...

well, i actually have work to do here - off to play around and re-learn power point so i can get my project done.

[img]smilies/sun.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread