Belle BAT
Thanette
Thanette BAT
LTL
LTL BAT
*Genevieve*
Bowl-a-Thon
Tours

I told *Genevieve* about the list and she PMed me her links. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] She said she has more to scan also.

Later,
There are no accidents! Everything happens for a reason.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tek not alot has happened before my time (in fact the first President I voted for was Lincoln) but I've heard the movie line in a couple of movies. You'll have to let me know which one you meant.

But I have one for everyone..pizza...I have an enormous respect for pizza...and beer.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Tek my district chose to 'ignore' [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Presidents Day a few years ago. We get something else, but I forget what [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Long day...subs on a Friday or at all are not good.
I wasn't a happy camper when I found my classroom left a mess and my box of stuff for this week given to the kids LAST WEEK!!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

But I got over it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Off to read threads.

Later!

Lori
Old 02-16-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

I'm really disappointed that they didn't leave in the cut scene's from ID. I have the uncut script there was a lot that wasn't in the show when it aired.

I would also have loved to see the gag reel.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Old_candyfan:
<STRONG>I'm really disappointed that they didn't leave in the cut scene's from ID. I have the uncut script there was a lot that wasn't in the show when it aired.

I would also have loved to see the gag reel.</STRONG>
One HUGE Ditto here!

I hope this doesn't 'overload' the thread [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
JBFanatic asked me to post these for her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

All of these pics belong to JBFanatic so do not repost without giving her credit or maybe asking her permission [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

BAT Pics 2004

Devon and Nick

JBF and Jason Ritter

JBF, Nick, Alien Wendy

Majandra, Devon, Nick

Majandra, JBF, Nick

Majandra, I don't know, Nick

Nick and D4E

Nick and I don't know

Nick and D4E

Nick and JBF

Nick and JBF

Nick [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Lori R ]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

This was sent to me at work today and my co-worker [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Sorry guys, but this was just too [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Turn on your sound for this [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

The Man Song

Lori

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Lori R ]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hey OTOs!

John, thanks for the frelling thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Glad you're home safe and somewhat sound. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Thanks for all the pics and stories, everyone. It's really great that you're sharing your albums even! Love all the pics - looks like everyone had a wonderful time. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 02-16-2004, 09:33 PM
New Fan

Lori, Those are GREAT pics! Jason's such an adorable cutie! haha.
Old 02-16-2004, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>
Nick and D4E ---- Not my best side [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Nick and I don't know That's Beckey23 from the P.O.D.s thread [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Nick and D4E --- can you say awwwww [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks for posting Elizabeth's pics Lori It was so funny that she actually called me today and we were like, remember where we were last week [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I miss Cali soooo much!!! But its great reliving the memories!
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

D4E thanks for clearing up the 'I don't knows' [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
And you get hugged by the best looking men [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-16-2004, 10:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gooder:
<STRONG>Tek not alot has happened before my time (in fact the first President I voted for was Lincoln) but I've heard the movie line in a couple of movies. You'll have to let me know which one you meant.

But I have one for everyone..pizza...I have an enormous respect for pizza...and beer.</STRONG>
Gooder [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] on your long voting record. I remember when they first invented chalk. That made teachers lives so much easier. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The movie I was thinking of was Getting Straight. The movie is so dated that they dont even show it on American Movie Classics. (Its in the same league as The Trip with Jack Nicholson and Peter Fonda.) The movie starred a very young Candace Bergin and a very young Elliot Gould (I think it was Elliot.) Was he ever young? My vote for your movie line is Spam. It sounds like something he might have said. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

jero, thanks for the update on the pix links.

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] 6 days is good - very good. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Lori R:
<STRONG>Tek my district chose to 'ignore' [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Presidents Day a few years ago. We get something else, but I forget what [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

Lori, was that something the opportunity to work one more day? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] ....Thanks for posting JBFans BAT pix. And [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] over The Man Song.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Ahhhh. Heat Wave. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Jim and Amy. Alex and Isabel. And everything else. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

Hey Tek [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] and all others that gave me shout outs for posting JBF's pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I'm tired and want my bed [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img] and meds.
Hmmm one kid had head lice today AND then painted himself head to toe and restroom walls with diarrhea (yeah, imagine how I felt :eek [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] another kid went home with high fever, and another sneezed all over me all day long....no wonder I stay sick [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Then nephew and I went to the dusty storage building to put son's stuff in there....and now I'm all clogged up and sneezing...with a squeaker of a voice.
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
I have to [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] or [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] and I'm going to [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] about it. See ---&gt; [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Night all [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]

Lori
Old 02-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Supreme Fan

D4E: Check out that evil looking security guard lurking BEHIND the pole in that last picture. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-17-2004, 06:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Happy DVD day everyone!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread