Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 01:03 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sun.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Thank you President Washington!
Thank you President Lincoln!

Back to bed.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sleep.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 01:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hewwo! Trying to paint the big bedroom...It's slow going... Have to use the leeetle roller - the regular one gets too heavy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'm gonna make it the guest/exercise room eventually. Sure wish my Pookie would help more, or at all. This place is a tip! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] My arm feels like it would serve me better if I ripped it off at the shoulder and whapped people on the head with it. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Boston sounds nice! Bet it's cold! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Nuinelinwen ]
Old 02-16-2004, 01:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Oceana: Thanks for the info. I'm kind of disappointed though. Seems like the "Gods" were always against Roswell, don't understand it.

I saw Max's Dad on Cold Case last night. It was good to see him on something. I like that show. Everwood is on tonight. Does anyone watch American Dreams? That's getting pretty good too!

Have a good afternoon everyone!

Marilyn
Old 02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi OTOs. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] We got some good news over the weekend. My baby girl (She's 25) got engaged on Valentine's day. We're very happy. He's a nice guy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Howdy it's true, no Gag Reel. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maybe they will find a place for it on one of the other sets. Here's hoping.

I'm almost finished with the second disk. It was good to see 285 South and River Dog again. Next is Blood Brother, first without the commentary and second with. The commentary on the Pilot was good. I liked the comments about casting some of the characters. I'm really lucky my DVD set came on Saturday. It was shipped through the Post Office and wouldn't have been delivered today, because of the holiday. Sometimes you win one. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm really enjoying all of the pictures. Thanks for the consolidated listing of the links. I hope Imagestation is more stable this week.

Ya'll have a good day. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Supreme Fan

For those who have the DVD. Has anyone found any "Easter Eggs" ? Those are hidden surprises that are put on the DVD's for us to find. I am NOT saying that they put any on the Roswell DVD but I am curious if they did. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 02:57 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Afternoon Delight

Old 02-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Supreme Fan

She looks Grumpy! Max must be flirting with Tess again. [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] BAD MAX!
Old 02-16-2004, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Vicki. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I've heard about the Easter Eggs on other DVDs, such as Harry Potter, but I don't really know how to look for them. Do you have any clues on how to find such gems? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I remember seeing a site about eggs a few years ago but if I had it bookmarked, it was on the computer at work. I also had found a site about "hidden Mickys" about "secret" images of Mickey Mouse on walls and sidewalks, etc. at Disnay World and Disneyland. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Groundhog ]

Light travels faster than sound. That’s why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Groundhog:
<STRONG>Hey Vicki. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] I've heard about the Easter Eggs on other DVDs, such as Harry Potter, but I don't really know how to look for them. Do you have any clues on how to find such gems? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/silver_hand.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Some egg info

Eggs 1

Eggs 2

Eggs 3 ( Looks like the best site)

I fell into those eyes and haven't found my way out.... Please... Don't send help.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks D4E, Howdy and LTL I am keeping everything you guys say in word so i can print it all up and do some extra research!! I am definatly going to Salem for the day thats already on the list!!

D4E A cruise! How nice!!!

Vickie Ooooooo easter eggs on the DVD would be a nice surprise!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Addicted Fan

"I hate this frelling weather. Those groundhogs should get a life; what do they know about the weather?"
Old 02-16-2004, 04:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the egg links Spam. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It may take a little while before people start finding any. I'll keep checking. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 05:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Nuinelinwen:
<STRONG>

Heya Tekkie! It's more of a no money for cigs thingie... Er, that's the way it started... I went to Wally World on Sat. and didn't buy anymore tho... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *pats self on back* [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img], whatever the reason.... Congrats. Why don’t you rest your arm for a while? Let me take over patting you on the back. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Lori, you have to work today? Doesn’t TX recognize Presidents’ Day? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Probably you celebrate on another day, right?

Quote:
Originally posted by jero:
<STRONG>
Howdy put your OCD to work and gather all the links to BAT albums into one post. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

</STRONG>

jero, that’s a great idea! Randy & Howdy, thanks for starting the list of BAT photo albums links.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>

My parents informed me yesterday that we are going on a cruise to the Caribbean!!!! This is gonna be cool, never been on a cruise before!!!

I also checked out Amazon.com Future Releases and Roswell was ranked #1!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!
</STRONG>

D4E, how [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] about your upcoming cruise! And [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Roswell is finally #1!!!! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by LTL:
<STRONG> Personal disclaimer -- I'm not done loading my pix yet. Bad LTL! [img]smilies/spank.gif[/img]
</STRONG>

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever:
<STRONG>

Also, I love all the albums everyone is providing, sorry I haven't had mine uploaded yet, RL gets in the way [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>

....LT, D4E ditto about not uploading pix from the BAT. I’m still looking for my cable and/or card reader. [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

Let’s see, we have our OCD OTOs, our Ooogy OTOs, our Procratinating OTOs... we are a rather diverse bunch, aren’t we? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

GH, what happy news for you and your wife. I’m glad you like your daughter’s fiance. How romantic of him to propose on Valentine’s Day. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

BE, ITA . Liz does look a tad grump in today’s Afternoon Delight. I liked your birdy pic. Very pretty.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oceana:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hi

Drats, another Monday has reared it's ugly head. Mondays in California were so much more enjoyable.

Anyone who has a holiday today, enjoy!

</STRONG>

Oceana, well, come on back here and enjoy a few more! Maybe we can have 2 events a year - a BAT for all Roswellians and an OTO Spring Break or something for the OTOs to get together and kick up our heels. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It doesn’t have to be in LA. Las Vegas would do.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] And thanks for the info on the changes made to the final version of the Roswell DVD. It looks like we lost of few good things on the final version.

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] Vicki, GMTA. I had started a post earlier, but didn’t post it. Part of my post said:

Hmmmmn.... all of you tech mavens and OC detective types, maybe there are some “Easter Eggs” on the Roswell DVD. Who wants to go on an Easter Egg hunt??? GH, Spam, BE, Randi, Howdy??? Maybe the gag real, deleted scenes and other goodies are there just waiting to be discovered??? And wouldn’t you want to be the first to find them, too? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Can I give someone a homework assignment to find the Easter Eggs? Vicki and I don’t even have our DVDs yet. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I’ll check the sites that Spam posted too and I’ll root around the DVDs - if I ever get them. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Thanks for the sites, Spammy

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited Tekgirl ]
Old 02-16-2004, 05:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Afternoon! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Tek - i would go hunting, but i don't have the DVD's yet either! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Might have to talk someone into letting me stop at best buy or someplace while we're in town to see The Passion [not sure if i'll be going to town before then]...

Randi - there's just soooo much to see there!!!!

[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img] wish i was there - i LOVE to paint [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

we had the afternoon off so i went and bought another 60lb bag of concrete mix and already used it all - this project is taking forever!!

Texas does get P.D. off - but the school districts decide on their own... most get the day off, but i've known a few districts that don't...

supposedly my pictures will be in tomorrow [according to the chart at the film drop] but not sure if it's true b/c of the holiday [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] and also - it said that CD's take 2 weeks, so i'm not sure if i'll get my pics on scedule and then the CD or if the whole pkg will take 2 weeks - UGH! small towns!!

oh well, just popped in to check my e-mail before deciding what to munch on for dinner [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wish yall could be here, too! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now Pookie wants the exercise room done quickly as she's decided she is fat. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I had to move the tv cable thingie and am waiting to move the 20 yr old console tv into that room... (It's got the VCR...

The cats want the youngun to hurry up and clean their potties...

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
BBS
[img]smilies/cat.gif[/img]

No cigs for 6 whole days! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread