Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2006, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

Thats awesome news
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Dreamer 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

The movie he mentions with Tom Selleck is called Sea Change. The Black Donnely's is a tv series starting in March (I gather he guest stars) and Traveler is a tv series starting January 1...he is a regular cast member in that.
Berengaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 04:31 AM
Elite Fan

Ah,I just see that Bill has seen my thread about my BAT/Covina pictures. He posted:

I love the pictures! Nick looks great... I miss the old gang sometimes. Looks like so much fun I wish I could have joined you there. I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger. Running back and forth across Canada shooting Traveler and other assorted projects. More about that stuff later.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Bill
Old 12-16-2006, 06:46 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw thats so sweet that Bill posted. I am sure he loved seeing the photos of his old cast mates. Aw Yes I am sure him and Nick would be cracking jokes and everything if they were together at the BAT. Maybe Bill can come next year.

Wonderful news glad he is a busy man. Maybe we will see more of him soon.

Thanks for shareing Berengaria

Hope all is well.

Love,
Erin
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Roswell 10/2/00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 07:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berengaria (View Post)
Don't feel bad Anna-Liisa...I think Bill likes the amount of fame he has right now.

Which is not to say he would say "no" to some big multi-million dollar picture deal -- just in case there are any big-time producers reading this!

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.
Ms Carolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm there,Ms.C. ...but if there are any big-time producers reading this....I'll put together a multi-million dollar picture deal...and Bill will be the "star" of it!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I am sure with Bill as the lead you can't go wrong. He is an amazing actor!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
Old 12-20-2006, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly,I have to agree with you. I can't imagine a type of role that Bill couldn't handle.
He's just all kinds of cool.

Oh,btw Bill's daughter has been spending a lot of time writing new song material...and she is back performing. She just did a gig in Brooklyn and another in Poughkeepsie. Hope all went well for her...and I really hope she gets a recording contract with a good label...cause I really think she's great!
Old 12-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

next time she is playing in Brooklyn let us know us NYC Roswellians will check it out.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

The Poughkeepsie deal was a solo. But for the other...She joined the amazingly talented Yin Yang'ers down in Brooklyn at a joint called Vox Pop. Keep an eye out,they'd like to have a return engagement.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Happy New Year's Eve to one and all!

And,for anyone thinking that Bill's new series "Traveler" will begin Jan 1.......I hear it is delayed because of reshooting some episodes and it will now be brought out in the Spring sometime.

Last edited by Berengaria; 12-31-2006 at 10:49 AM
Old 01-09-2007, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Todayis...Roswell marathon on Scfi from 8am-4pm on January 9th!

01/09/2007 08:00 AM ROSWELL HEART OF MINE
01/09/2007 09:00 AM ROSWELL CRY YOUR NAME
01/09/2007 10:00 AM ROSWELL IT'S TOO LATE AND IT'S TOO BAD
01/09/2007 11:00 AM ROSWELL BABY, IT'S YOU
01/09/2007 12:00 PM ROSWELL OFF THE MENU
01/09/2007 01:00 PM ROSWELL THE DEPARTURE
01/09/2007 02:00 PM ROSWELL BUSTED (SCI FI)
01/09/2007 03:00 PM ROSWELL MICHAEL, THE GUYS AND THE GREAT SNAPPLE CAPER

01/11/2007 05:00 AM ROSWELL INDEPENDENCE DAY (ROSWELL)
01/18/2007 05:00 AM ROSWELL SEXUAL HEALING
01/25/2007 05:00 AM ROSWELL CRAZY

Here's Bill Sadler's reaction to the news:

Wow! That's a lot of Roswell. Does anyone have eleven hours straight to devote to watching TV? Maybe if your staying home sick from work or school. Then you could curl up on the couch with a big blanket, all your medicines, tissue, a box of ice cream, snacks, telephone, and the remote control. You wouldn't need to get up for eleven hours unless nature called.

I'm glad people still enjoy the shows even a few years after we left the air, but that's too many at one time for me in one sitting. I recently viewed all of the Roswell eps looking for clips to pull off for my demo reel. I tried to fast forward through. It took me forever because I kept getting drawn in by the shows so I'd watch one scene, then another, and before you know it I'd watched most of the episode.

Anyway, they're still a lot of fun and I'm glad to hear Sc-Fi thinks they're worthy of their own marathon. Cool. Enjoy.
Old 01-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Please, please, please, please, please, please, I’m begging, pleading, beseeching you to ask William Sadler, if you can, to please tell us the names of the songs he sang and performed in Roswell and tell us whether or not he wrote any of the songs.

Unidentified songs sung by William Sadler in Roswell

Season 3, episode TO HAVE AND TO HOLD

William Sadler as Jim Valenti – unknown blues song – might be composed by William Sadler, includes words in the song “all points in between”
Scene: bar, Jesse’s bachelor party—Max interrogates Mark; Kyle is beaten at pool

William Sadler as Jim Valenti – might be composed by William Sadler – song includes the words “T-Shirt Man” [maybe written by William Sadle, according to a Sadler transcript] (sorry, I don’t know what the reference to a Sadler transcript means)
Scene: bar, Jesse’s bachelor party—Max talks to Louis about Jesse working for the FBI; Michael and Kyle beat Richie at pool; Jesse asks Max if Max is investigating him; bar fight
some lyrics – “T-shirt men in a button down world. You’ll never catch me working 9 to 5”

Season 3, episode A TALE OF TWO PARTIES

William Sadler as Jim Valenti and The Kit Shickers – unknown song
Plays: Crashdown, Garage—Kit Shickers play, then Isabel turns the Viper yellow

Identified songs sung by William Sadler in Roswell

Season 3, episode MICHAEL, THE GUYS, AND THE GREAT SNAPPLE CAPER

William Sadler (Bare Naked Ladies song) – “If I Had Million Dollars”
Scene: Cow Patty’s—Jim and his band perform for the first time

Season 3, episode A TALE OF TWO PARTIES

William Sadler (as Jim Valenti) and The Kit Shickers – I’ve Been Lookin’ for a Heartache Like You – song was written by Jim Lauderdale and Julie and Buddy Miller
Scene: Crashdown

Season 3, episode CH-CH-CHANGES

Majandra Delfino and William Sadler (song by Meatloaf) – Paradise by the Dashboard Light
Scene: Cow Patty’s—Maria and Valenti sing, as Liz and Kyle talk.

Thanks so much to William Sadler for his role in Roswell and for his music performances!!!
Citrus and Vine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I posted your message over on Bill's Official site. He hasn't weighed in yet (my guess is that he didn't write any songs for the show and he won't remember what he sang 5 years ago... but it doesn't hurt to ask) . He has been posting on other threads there very recently so your chances of getting some kind of an answer are pretty good.

I remember that you asked this over on his board a long time ago. So I guess you are still working on filling in the gaps of your musical knowledge. May I ask why you are so interested?
Old 01-14-2007, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I just bought season 3 on DVD and finally watching it... Is it just me or did the writers totally kill the Valenti character? He seems to be a shadow of his former self. Making him a country singer is kind of crazy. I just wanted to post that thought here to see if I'm the only one who feels this way.
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim
jackiehydelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread