Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2018, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved their proposal - it was so sweet!

Old 02-22-2018, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Ikr? 😍😍😍
Old 02-22-2018, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was epic. Liz was so shocked, and how he did it. Creating his own little diamond. Wonder if they got a setting for it... I don't think it was a actual ring, just the diamond.

I actually never knew the history behind the references of Superman. It totally makes sense now.

And the fact he was alien to this Earth, and yes, he fell for a human girl. I never realized the similarities before... Thanks for the knowledge.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-22-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Quote:
And the fact he was alien to this Earth, and yes, he fell for a human girl.
the most romantic thing in life
Old 02-22-2018, 05:50 PM
Elite Fan

^^^^I love so much that aspect of their relationship
Old 02-22-2018, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
It was epic. Liz was so shocked, and how he did it. Creating his own little diamond. Wonder if they got a setting for it... I don't think it was a actual ring, just the diamond.

I actually never knew the history behind the references of Superman. It totally makes sense now.

And the fact he was alien to this Earth, and yes, he fell for a human girl. I never realized the similarities before... Thanks for the knowledge.
Your welcome!

Your right it was just a diamond that Max gives to Liz in the proposal scene. Later on at the wedding the Diamond is in a gold setting.

I was always a Superman fan. When I was little I remember watching the movies with my Dad on TV back in the 80's.

My Mom's middle name is even Lois. Not sure if my Grandma was a fan of Superman but she always loved the name.

My parents even got to see Christopher Reeves speak at my cousins College graduation in 98. it was a huge surprise he was the commencement speaker chosen to speak that year.

My one of my makeup theater theater's in college got to work with Christopher's Reeves in 1990' when he did the play Death Takes A Holiday (later it became the movie Meet Joe Black). My theater helped with the make up for Reeves and showed us stills of his work. He always raved about Reeves as an actor and as a person. He said he was the nicest man.

I was so sad when I learned about his passing in 2004. I always love the love story between Christopher and his wife Dana and how she never left him. The best interview I read was after his accident and he was paralyzed some of her friends and people around her told he to move on that she was young and could get someone else and that her husband was useless. Dana replied "He is still my Christopher." I will never forget that story and how I was like that is what true love is all about. I hope we all find a love like that someday.

I was so sad to hear she had passed two years later in 2006.

It's so funny I always loved the story of Superman. I saw Superman Returns when it came out in 2006. However it wasn't until the Man Of Steel came out in 2013 that it clicked and I realized that Superman was an alien!

I was so young when the original Superman came out that I always thought of him as a super hero, and not as an alien who comes to Earth and has to find his way in the world.

It totally changed how I look at the story now and the love story. It is so much more powerful knowing this bit of information!

I love the love story between Lois Lane and Superman. I even cos played as Lois Lane at the San Diego Comic Con n 2012.

The love story of Superman and Lois Lane reminds me in so many ways the love story of Max and Liz!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 02-23-2018 at 11:03 AM
Old 02-23-2018, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

max/liz + kisses

from day one
Old 02-23-2018, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

love the gifs! So many great memories!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 02-23-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

They had the best kisses
Old 02-23-2018, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

awww lovely gifset
Old 02-23-2018, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amazing... Amazing kisses, and amazing passion. They went through so much in only three years, and yet you rooted for them against the odds. Jason and Shiri were magic!

Those memories are perfect...

One of the reasons I love "Busted" so much is because of their passion for each other, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other... as they fed on the adrenaline of their unorthodox mission and Bonnie and Clyde esque behavior.

Thanks for the memories.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

each of their kisses was more passionate than the other
Old 02-24-2018, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shiri Appleby

Quote:
One of the reasons I love "Busted" so much is because of their passion for each other, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other... as they fed on the adrenaline of their unorthodox mission and Bonnie and Clyde esque behavior.
the best aspect of that episode
Old 02-24-2018, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the part of the episode I actually like

Old 02-24-2018, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I may love "Busted", and the twistedness of it all... And their conduct was questionable, and I can spin it all I like. But in some ways I do think they were just so happy to be with each other. Have a mission they could work on together, and the rebellious nature of it. Falling into the Bonnie and Clyde behaviour, and feeling the adrenaline and being able to express it with each other. So I think Liz couldn't help herself. And she found drawn in, and heck when she they got busted. She was more hardcore than even Max. Max was immediately worried, feeling guilty. Liz was determined.

Of course they hadn't talked about their true feelings about the Tess debacle, and the baby. But they ran back to each other because they had a year apart, and they hated it. So let it ride, and tried to be there for each other...

And unfortunately they needed more time to really get over the hump.

And they got rewarded by that fantastic and amazing epic "Superman" proposal. I wonder if Max went into it, knowing he wanted to propoose or was it spur of the moment because of the mood of the night, and the decision to go off together.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread